Stringers's Star Log - Diary - Data Dump - Shitcan - Soapbox

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had an online journal going somewhere else, but I'm new here and starting over. Journals are ESSENTIAL to pick up and improvement IMO. And since I'm Anonymous, and since I don't want to kill trees, I'll do it here.

Blastoff....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First journal entry here at MPUA...continuing the journey.

Went to the gym tonight. Gym's are my hardest place. There is a fear of getting called on hitting on women or being known as 'that guy'. Plus I take my workouts pretty seriously and I'm in the zone most of the time. I get interest from women but never pull the trigger. Between headphones, the interrupting nature of it, the staff trying to calm down the 'meat market' vibe, I question myself.

Tonight was one of those nights where the hottest girl in the gym was so obvious about interest that I laughed out loud literally. She was a cute girl about 25 or so. Many years younger. Juicy body, Latina, ass for days, but fit. Tats on shoulder and had this badass look about her. My type totally...which subconsciously draws more of a connection (side effect of TYPES running into each other). It's a dance of subcoms because the both of you feel the subliminal draw into each other on some primal level.

I played it cool and stuck to my workout with no glances, which usually puts me above the rest of the guys creeping out in mirrors or staring. This approach has done me wonders for attraction in the gym. I was doing leg ups on the Roman Chair thingy, she walked by in front of me and turned around to look at me and made deliberate eye contact.
Then whenever I was working out in the corner, she was hovering around me really obvious. 5 stations right next to me in 20 minutes. Then I was doing some squats and she walked right behind me. Then I was doing planks and I caught her in the mirror starring at my ass, which is when I laughed. She turned away quick and got embarassed.

But I needed more. I dunno what. it was weak to let that go by. My thinking was a smile would have been a better green light. I needed the 'smile'. One of the main IOIs I look for as a green light and she didn't do it, and it fucked with me. But this was a badass, a toughy girl. Different mindset. A girl like that NEEDS to be approached right off. I didn't do it and dropped the ball.

Takeway:

1) If I see this girl again, this WILL NOT happen. No excuses. No hesitation. If she looks again, I'll simply ask her if she was (while smiling) and go from there and CALIBRATE after convo, not before. Which I need to stick to. I need to expand game to the Gym because I've lost many opportunities with hot ones there. So many it's shameful. I don't want this feeling again. I hate it.
2) This is just a reference, not 'failure'
3) Would Tyler Durden (My Spirit Animal) give a FUCK??

Side Note

Earlier in the night there was a short, Asian, kind of average if not ugly guy, there with a hot woman. They were obviously Lovers. She was safely a 8.5 with a great body, and he was like a fit 5. She was almost a whole 5 inches taller than him. Chemistry between them was intense. Thought to myself "He's fucking that...good for him". Made me smile. Game is a puzzle. Looks are overrated. Verified again, for the hundredth X10 time. Fitness helps though, breaks through a LOT of 'outer game' objections.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
First journal entry here at MPUA...continuing the journey.

Went to the gym tonight. Gym's are my hardest place. There is a fear of getting called on hitting on women or being known as 'that guy'. Plus I take my workouts pretty seriously and I'm in the zone most of the time. I get interest from women but never pull the trigger. Between headphones, the interrupting nature of it, the staff trying to calm down the 'meat market' vibe, I question myself.

Tonight was one of those nights where the hottest girl in the gym was so obvious about interest that I laughed out loud literally. She was a cute girl about 25 or so. Many years younger. Juicy body, Latina, ass for days, but fit. Tats on shoulder and had this badass look about her. My type totally...which subconsciously draws more of a connection (side effect of TYPES running into each other). It's a dance of subcoms because the both of you feel the subliminal draw into each other on some primal level.

I played it cool and stuck to my workout with no glances, which usually puts me above the rest of the guys creeping out in mirrors or staring. This approach has done me wonders for attraction in the gym. I was doing leg ups on the Roman Chair thingy, she walked by in front of me and turned around to look at me and made deliberate eye contact.
Then whenever I was working out in the corner, she was hovering around me really obvious. 5 stations right next to me in 20 minutes. Then I was doing some squats and she walked right behind me. Then I was doing planks and I caught her in the mirror starring at my ass, which is when I laughed. She turned away quick and got embarassed.

But I needed more. I dunno what. it was weak to let that go by. My thinking was a smile would have been a better green light. I needed the 'smile'. One of the main IOIs I look for as a green light and she didn't do it, and it fucked with me. But this was a badass, a toughy girl. Different mindset. A girl like that NEEDS to be approached right off. I didn't do it and dropped the ball.

Takeway:

1) If I see this girl again, this WILL NOT happen. No excuses. No hesitation. If she looks again, I'll simply ask her if she was (while smiling) and go from there and CALIBRATE after convo, not before. Which I need to stick to. I need to expand game to the Gym because I've lost many opportunities with hot ones there. So many it's shameful. I don't want this feeling again. I hate it.
2) This is just a reference, not 'failure'
3) Would Tyler Durden (My Spirit Animal) give a FUCK??

Side Note

Earlier in the night there was a short, Asian, kind of average if not ugly guy, there with a hot woman. They were obviously Lovers. She was safely a 8.5 with a great body, and he was like a fit 5. She was almost a whole 5 inches taller than him. Chemistry between them was intense. Thought to myself "He's fucking that...good for him". Made me smile. Game is a puzzle. Looks are overrated. Verified again, for the hundredth X10 time. Fitness helps though, breaks through a LOT of 'outer game' objections.
I like that you at least tried to open, at least part of you would of, which is more than be said for most guys.

My advice is to get comfortable talking to everyone, including ugly girls, fatties, old ladies, dudes.. You'll see that everyone is basically the same.

If you just talk to the hot girls then that is the same and directly pedestalling them. Because you literally aren't talking with anyone else.. which implies you want something from her. Be it sex, validation, to not look stupid, to protect some kind of self-image.

If you had been approaching girls, guys and couples all day how do you think that would make a difference in this isolated scenario?

Im probably preaching to the choir. Keep going! :)

Man's futile search for meaning, unity, and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt."