My Journal - Massive Urgency and Leverage to Change!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well, it's important to be relaxed. I wouldn't recommend putting a lot of effort in making deliberate pauses but if your nervous and your heart is racing it can be a good idea to try to slow things down a bit to make yourself feel more comfortable, and consequently the woman more comfortable.

The other night when I approached a woman I wanted my pick up line to be a bit drawn out to show off my confidence. So this is what I said:

Me: Excuse me. I've got three things to say to you.
Her: What? Me?
Me: Yes. Firstly, you're beautiful.
Her: Thanks.
Me. Secondly, you're beautiful...And thirdly, you're beautiful.

I also did appropriate hand gestures (counting each item off with my fingers). :P

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

Out of curiosity, where are you located?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR: One pull, 7 numbers
Quote:
Melbourne, Australia.

I am not Australian though. I am a prowler, here to pillage your women. :P

Here's the LR from the other day.

I got laid from the girl that lives in the same building as me.

Actually she's my neighbor, so logistics were obviously ideal.

This girl would be about an 8. A white girl from London. Kinda skinny and very cute. She had just moved here and had been in country only a few days.

Girls will latch themselves onto a guy as a way of increasing their perception of security, so I need to be careful she doesn't become too attached. When I first moved here I got into a relationship right away, it was a mistake.

We basically met up in the lobby, went to a liquor store and came back to my room. We both got pretty drunk and it just ended up happening. I don't remember much of the details at all because bourbon. But in the morning we had it again and it was really good.

My housemate is a shy Chinese guy, and he's seen at least 3 different chicks come and go in my room over the past few days. Things are getting weird between us. I think I'll need to find my own place if I keep up this momentum of pulling for too long. He's a virgin and still buys into his traditional values of relationships and marriage. I've been bugging him to go out with me since he came here but some guys are stubborn I suppose.

I saw the original J girl today as well and it was a pretty obvious booty call. This girl is telling me she wants me to come with her back to Japan and all this shit when she's drunk.

My ex was a very logical girl which was not very affectionate at all. This girl is the opposite, and now I see that I really like girls who are feminine and want to cuddle all the time. It didn't occur to me how much I valued intimacy until I hooked up with a lot more girls.

The more I get laid the less motivated I am to go out and approach. It's like my DNA whispering to me: "Enough dude, look at all you have now. Focus on other things, like your health!" But I still go forward with my goal of ten numbers.

Number 1

I didn't have time in the morning to approach so I started after work. I kind of panicked and moved from set to set really quickly. It didn't really affect my results much at all, aside from being a little on edge.

This girl was on the same train as me coming back from work. The carriage was packed person to person with as little as a few inches separating the frustrated bodies. Fortunately I was squished against a cute girl as the doors closed.

She was playing a game on her phone. I got this opener from Roosh for these high social pressure situations.

'Excuse me, is that a good phone?'

And then we talked about cellphones until the next stop, gradually transitioning the convo into more personal stuff as we got closer to my station. She doesn't live remotely near me though, way out in the country. I got her number anyway.

I had never done an approach on a crowded train before. There were at least 10 people eavesdropping on my game. It made it a bit more exciting rather than intimidating, and she looked at me like I was a god.

Number 2

Almost as soon as I say goodbye to the first girl I approach another sitting down on a chair waiting for her train. We talk for maybe one minute max before she needs to go. I know this number will certainly flake but I get it anyway. She looked confused.

Number 3

I exit the train station and look at everyone walking around in their busy daze of life. I spot a cute girl with headphones smiling at her cellphone. I ask for directions and transition by bringing up a few loosely related topics. Situational openers work as well as opening directly in my experience.. she knows consciously or not that you are hitting on her. She's from Canada and is only here for another couple of days. I tell her I should be the one to show her a few cool things where I live. She agrees. Next.

Number 4

About ten minutes goes past and I don't see any approach worthy girls, mostly they're guys in suits as I am walking through a very popular business district. I decide to talk to the girl serving coffee in a kiosk across the road, inside a mall. This was pretty ballsy. I hadn't thought of approaching girls working while I'm picking up on the streets.

I directly ask for her number and tell her I really wanted to meet her, but needed to go. She seems hesitant but does it anyway. I give her a one armed hug and walk away. Easy as that.

Number 5

I keep walking through the mall and I spot two girls sitting down parallel to each other. I sit down next to the cutest one and just start talking about my day, introduce myself and get their names. It goes really well for the next few minutes but then kind of fizzles out. The uglier one is giving me much more interest, the cute one is married. I get the uggo's number and take my leave.

Number 6

I walk out the mall into China town. It's pretty dead so I approach a girl handing out flyers. She doesn't speak any english.. like at all. But somehow she seemed to understand what I was saying talking slowly and simply, with hand gestures. I just hand her my phone and she puts her number in. She keeps motioning me to come inside. I don't know if she just wants a sale or legitimately wants to hang out there, so I kiss her on the cheek and walk away.

Number 7

I'm walking along a major public transport route and take a short break on a seat. Every 5 minutes there are new busloads of cute girls coming back from work. I kind of just observe people while stretching my legs. As I am putting out my last cigarette for the day I spot a cute girl at least 200 meters away, disappearing around the corner. I pick up my pace into a half-jog and catch up with her. As I open I am panting and she seems to realise.

'Sorry. I 'never had to do so much exercise to talk to a girl before. What's your name?'

We talk for a few minutes about random stuff.

'My friend gave me a two for one drink deal at this coffee shop over there. He doesn't work there any more. I need to use them before they expire, come with me.'

When we get to the coffee shop I present my 'Two for one' voucher. A crumpled $20 bill. She laughs and pretends to walk out of the shop. I just stand there with an amused smile of her face. We sit down and talk for a good 20 minutes.

I didn't really feel any chemistry or anything but maybe this was a bit overwhelming to her. Who knows.

I am almost home when I spot a girl walking across the opposite side of the street. I stalk her for a minute until we both need to stop at a major intersection and deliver my famous. 'Hi I'm bored', opener. She doesn't seem very impressed with me, tells me I shouldn't be talking to random girls on the street, tells me she hates my jacket and she is going to call the police for harrassment. What the fuck?

I just kinda stare at her not knowing what to do. She raises her eyebrows at me as if to say 'What are you gonna do, kid?' I don't like girls like this and I tell her this bluntly. She kinda just scoffs and crosses the street.

I guess she saw me following her, or something. But whatever. I go to sleep alone for once in the past three days. My phone still blowing up with facebook messages and texts from the girls I met before.

Man's futile search for meaning, unity, and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Melbourne, Australia.

This girl would be about an 8. A white girl from London. Kinda skinny and very cute. She had just moved here and had been in country only a few days.

Girls will latch themselves onto a guy as a way of increasing their perception of security, so I need to be careful she doesn't become too attached. When I first moved here I got into a relationship right away, it was a mistake.

We basically met up in the lobby, went to a liquor store and came back to my room. We both got pretty drunk and it just ended up happening. I don't remember much of the details at all because bourbon. But in the morning we had it again and it was really good.

My housemate is a shy Chinese guy, and he's seen at least 3 different chicks come and go in my room over the past few days. Things are getting weird between us. I think I'll need to find my own place if I keep up this momentum of pulling for too long. He's a virgin and still buys into his traditional values of relationships and marriage. I've been bugging him to go out with me since he came here but some guys are stubborn I suppose.

I saw the original J girl today as well and it was a pretty obvious booty call. This girl is telling me she wants me to come with her back to Japan and all this shit when she's drunk.

My ex was a very logical girl which was not very affectionate at all. This girl is the opposite, and now I see that I really like girls who are feminine and want to cuddle all the time. It didn't occur to me how much I valued intimacy until I hooked up with a lot more girls.

The more I get laid the less motivated I am to go out and approach. It's like my DNA whispering to me: "Enough dude, look at all you have now. Focus on other things, like your health!" But I still go forward with my goal of ten numbers.

Number 1

I didn't have time in the morning to approach so I started after work. I kind of panicked and moved from set to set really quickly. It didn't really affect my results much at all, aside from being a little on edge.

This girl was on the same train as me coming back from work. The carriage was packed person to person with as little as a few inches separating the frustrated bodies. Fortunately I was squished against a cute girl as the doors closed.

She was playing a game on her phone. I got this opener from Roosh for these high social pressure situations.

And then we talked about cellphones until the next stop, gradually transitioning the convo into more personal stuff as we got closer to my station. She doesn't live remotely near me though, way out in the country. I got her number anyway.

I had never done an approach on a crowded train before. There were at least 10 people eavesdropping on my game. It made it a bit more exciting rather than intimidating, and she looked at me like I was a god.

Number 2

Almost as soon as I say goodbye to the first girl I approach another sitting down on a chair waiting for her train. We talk for maybe one minute max before she needs to go. I know this number will certainly flake but I get it anyway. She looked confused.

Number 3

I exit the train station and look at everyone walking around in their busy daze of life. I spot a cute girl with headphones smiling at her cellphone. I ask for directions and transition by bringing up a few loosely related topics. Situational openers work as well as opening directly in my experience.. she knows consciously or not that you are hitting on her. She's from Canada and is only here for another couple of days. I tell her I should be the one to show her a few cool things where I live. She agrees. Next.

Number 4

About ten minutes goes past and I don't see any approach worthy girls, mostly they're guys in suits as I am walking through a very popular business district. I decide to talk to the girl serving coffee in a kiosk across the road, inside a mall. This was pretty ballsy. I hadn't thought of approaching girls working while I'm picking up on the streets.

I directly ask for her number and tell her I really wanted to meet her, but needed to go. She seems hesitant but does it anyway. I give her a one armed hug and walk away. Easy as that.

Number 5

I keep walking through the mall and I spot two girls sitting down parallel to each other. I sit down next to the cutest one and just start talking about my day, introduce myself and get their names. It goes really well for the next few minutes but then kind of fizzles out. The uglier one is giving me much more interest, the cute one is married. I get the uggo's number and take my leave.

Number 6

I walk out the mall into China town. It's pretty dead so I approach a girl handing out flyers. She doesn't speak any english.. like at all. But somehow she seemed to understand what I was saying talking slowly and simply, with hand gestures. I just hand her my phone and she puts her number in. She keeps motioning me to come inside. I don't know if she just wants a sale or legitimately wants to hang out there, so I kiss her on the cheek and walk away.

Number 7

I'm walking along a major public transport route and take a short break on a seat. Every 5 minutes there are new busloads of cute girls coming back from work. I kind of just observe people while stretching my legs. As I am putting out my last cigarette for the day I spot a cute girl at least 200 meters away, disappearing around the corner. I pick up my pace into a half-jog and catch up with her. As I open I am panting and she seems to realise.

'Sorry. I 'never had to do so much exercise to talk to a girl before. What's your name?'

'My friend gave me a two for one drink deal at this coffee shop over there. He doesn't work there any more. I need to use them before they expire, come with me.'

When we get to the coffee shop I present my 'Two for one' voucher. A crumpled $20 bill. She laughs and pretends to walk out of the shop. I just stand there with an amused smile of her face. We sit down and talk for a good 20 minutes.

I didn't really feel any chemistry or anything but maybe this was a bit overwhelming to her. Who knows.

I am almost home when I spot a girl walking across the opposite side of the street. I stalk her for a minute until we both need to stop at a major intersection and deliver my famous. 'Hi I'm bored', opener. She doesn't seem very impressed with me, tells me I shouldn't be talking to random girls on the street, tells me she hates my jacket and she is going to call the police for harrassment. What the fuck?

I just kinda stare at her not knowing what to do. She raises her eyebrows at me as if to say 'What are you gonna do, kid?' I don't like girls like this and I tell her this bluntly. She kinda just scoffs and crosses the street.

I guess she saw me following her, or something. But whatever. I go to sleep alone for once in the past three days. My phone still blowing up with facebook messages and texts from the girls I met before.
Quote:
Melbourne, Australia.

I'm not Australian, and I'm literally on the other side of the world, so I'm pretty sure my women will be fine!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey, reading your posts. It gives me a lot of inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing, especially with the shitty results I've had today. I want to start approaching girls like its an actual fun thing, the way you're doing it, instead of FORCING myself to do it. I want it to be fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Melbourne, Australia.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Any updates?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sorry got neglecting this journal for so long.

I found a wing who is as committed as me to go out every.single.day. We start at around 5pm just after work and game until 11pm. On weekends we start early in the morning and don't go home until around 4am the next day, repeat the process for Sunday.

Pick up just makes you.. stronger. A lot stronger mentally and emotionally. Especially approaching during the weekday on the street, at a weird hour when most people are going to sleep.

Transitioning to the club is like the difference between lifting 200 pound weights to 50 pound ones. The club and bars are SO EASY to dominate once you can pull from the perception of being literally a stranger off the street.

We do everything you read and watch about. We AMOG the boyfriend, we steal sets off random guys, pull two sets, get kicked out of bars, clubs and even malls.

Every day we are always thinking of how to make things even more hardcore, how can we get ourselves even more entitled, less stifled, more free. It’s one massive cycle of expansion that we keep blowing up each day
We go out.

Nothing phases me that much any more. I have been in some dangerous situations from doing this.. and.. really nothing happened. People are so scared, and to be honest we must come across as intimidating. I can see where
Criminals and people in gangs can feel that sense of power and entitlement by others reactions. This is kinda dark and fucked up but it works. I feel like we are the wolves in a room of sheep. The apex predators. This is probably
Just intermediate-level grandiosity, so please excuse it.

From now on I won’t detail my approaches, I don’t really see the value in repeating the same thing over and over again.

The amazing thing about applying yourself to this extent is that you give yourself a wider perspective to look at each interaction from. If the girl you are talking to isn’t feeling it then that’s OK. You are going out for another 3 hours today, and the next day, and the next day, and the NEXT day. You have years, decades.. your whole life to experience women. And you will only get more and more competent.

Mostly my two sticking points are:

Sometimes I don’t ‘Feel like it’ = excuse. I remind myself how fun it is and that help starts to kick the engine into gear. My wing is also an asshole about it and will do stupid shit to make me approach.

My other sticking point is that I have done it so many times girls will just assume I am hitting on every bitch on on the street who will listen. (which is true). I now have clever ways of reframing this into a good thing, so now it’s not really an issue.

A good wingman is someone who has the same levels to approach as you do. A GREAT wingman is someone who has slightly more incentive.. someone who will keep you on your toes, who will keep you accountable, someone who can carry their share of the set without flinching. The type of guy who isn’t standing their awkwardly staring at you while you approach. When you go, he goes. He goes, you go. You just fucking do it. You honor the friendship by keeping your own promises to yourself.

Always assume leadership. Don’t expect him to be the first one to open that two set, or decide where to go, or to debrief, take a break. Take initative by default, and he will want to do that too. Some days he will lean on you more heavily than others, other days it will be the other way around.

Don’t get fucking butthurt if he makes a mistake, but accept zero bullshit from him. Excuses, procrastination, approach anxiety. Zero tolerance. You either do it or you go the fuck home. That’s the implicit contract I share between my wing and I. It’s the rule of honor.

I see so many guys in my inner circle and lair go out in big groups of 5 or 6 and ‘Do pick up’. Usually it’s a painful approache on the street that references some inside joke between them. They might talking to 2 or 3 girls each, occasionally get the number.. and then they walk home.

That’s the quality of guy that’s out there.. that’s even remotely interested in pick up. Let alone taking this seriously and applying your whole being to it.

On the surface it feels like hard work, even unpleasant.. but that’s totally the wrong attitude. Your mind expands to suit the chaos and disorder of the environment. Pickup is the closet thing to our natural hunting and survival instinct, decision making, thinking on your feet, being present, overriding your emotions with your mind.. so many forgotten faculties which are unlocked when you fully embrace this.

Ill update this again when I have more to say.

Man's futile search for meaning, unity, and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt."

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here is a MINI guide on approaching, building attraction and hooking the set.

I have made about a hundred approaches on the street by now, mostly during the time of 7 to 10pm. This is probably the toughest venue to game in.

I want to break it down into these categories and drill each concept down.

Opening
Hooking the set
What to do next.

Opening tips:

So this is really key if you are doing street game, more so than any venue in my experience.

People are are going somewhere if they’re walking, they aren’t just idling around.

I find that the best targets are those who are walking slowly and window shopping, or girls who look like they just got off work with a very low buying temperature and energy levels.

Don’t bother opening fast walkers, they will zip by you without noticing your presence.

You need to talk loudly and inspire their attention very quickly.

Opening strategy:

The first thing you want to do is to get their attention on you right away:

‘Hey!’, works with a slightly breaking rapport tone.

Now she will be looking at you, she may have slowed down a click.

She will be thinking: ‘Are you going to ask me for money, directions, the time, have a chat, are you going to hit on me? What do you want?’

So it’s really key here to be clear in what you want from the girl. Any indirectness on your part will leave the above as an unanswered question and she will get uncomfortable and leave.

Don’t do half an approach, go the full way and let her know. The most risk you can take on an approach is low risk. High risk is low risk!

Opening mechanics:

My standard opener this week has been:

‘Hey! Two minutes and then I really have to go, I’m not weird or homeless. I just wanted to say Hello. My name is ____’

And you know.. look her deep in the eyes.

Now PACE the ongoing reality.

‘Yeah I know it’s really random meeting someone on the street like this. This is new for me too. I saw you from other there and thought you looked interesting..’

So you fully answer the ‘What do you want?’ and ‘How long is this going to take?’ question in her mind, and you show that you are a normal guy, now you can proceed to hook the set.

Hooking strategy:

The first thread you bring up with a girl walking is likely not going to be enough to hold her attention, even if you answer the ‘What do you want?’ hypothetical.

She will still not be.. engaged with you yet.

Consider the opener as a way of showing your intent, and the hook as the reel to make her come to a complete stop or at least slow down and walk with you. You will know once you have hooked her if she is walking by you
Side by side, walking at the same pace as you would a friend.

Hooking Mechanics:

You will need to have at least 3 conversation threads in your mind to inspire her complete attention. If can do that, then attraction will be automatic.

You want to cycle through these different topics until you find something which works with that particular girl. It could be a joke, observation, neg, compliment, funny story, whatever. Avoid logic at all costs, stick to fun, short
Emotional topics which spike her emotions. Once she knows that she feels better around you than going home to watch TV or sit on facebook she is not going to go anywhere.

Some hooking topics I often use in this sequence.

*Tell her a short story about how my thread thinks my clothes are gay, and get her opinion if she thinks the same.

*Then point out the funny facial expression she made when I approached her.

* ASK FOR HER NAME. It seriously makes a huge difference in the way she perceives the situation. If she gives it then she will think you are truly ‘Getting to know each other’, and cements your intent in her mind.

You can keep building some shallow rapport with how old she is, where she lives, whats she doing now etc. it’s all fine if you remember to make your questions and answers compelling.

Then once we have been standing around chatting for a few minutes I judge the logistics, where she’s going etc to see what the next move is.

‘Come have coffee with me, 10 minutes.’

At first she will usually say no.. keep joking, push pull, usual game shit.

Ask her a few more times and she will eventually yield.

That’s my street/daygame method.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So are you getting many results with the amount of work you're putting in?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Sorry got neglecting this journal for so long.

I found a wing who is as committed as me to go out every.single.day. We start at around 5pm just after work and game until 11pm. On weekends we start early in the morning and don't go home until around 4am the next day, repeat the process for Sunday.

Pick up just makes you.. stronger. A lot stronger mentally and emotionally. Especially approaching during the weekday on the street, at a weird hour when most people are going to sleep.

Transitioning to the club is like the difference between lifting 200 pound weights to 50 pound ones. The club and bars are SO EASY to dominate once you can pull from the perception of being literally a stranger off the street.

We do everything you read and watch about. We AMOG the boyfriend, we steal sets off random guys, pull two sets, get kicked out of bars, clubs and even malls.

Every day we are always thinking of how to make things even more hardcore, how can we get ourselves even more entitled, less stifled, more free. It’s one massive cycle of expansion that we keep blowing up each day
We go out.

Nothing phases me that much any more. I have been in some dangerous situations from doing this.. and.. really nothing happened. People are so scared, and to be honest we must come across as intimidating. I can see where
Criminals and people in gangs can feel that sense of power and entitlement by others reactions. This is kinda dark and fucked up but it works. I feel like we are the wolves in a room of sheep. The apex predators. This is probably
Just intermediate-level grandiosity, so please excuse it.

From now on I won’t detail my approaches, I don’t really see the value in repeating the same thing over and over again.

The amazing thing about applying yourself to this extent is that you give yourself a wider perspective to look at each interaction from. If the girl you are talking to isn’t feeling it then that’s OK. You are going out for another 3 hours today, and the next day, and the next day, and the NEXT day. You have years, decades.. your whole life to experience women. And you will only get more and more competent.

Mostly my two sticking points are:

Sometimes I don’t ‘Feel like it’ = excuse. I remind myself how fun it is and that help starts to kick the engine into gear. My wing is also an asshole about it and will do stupid shit to make me approach.

My other sticking point is that I have done it so many times girls will just assume I am hitting on every bitch on on the street who will listen. (which is true). I now have clever ways of reframing this into a good thing, so now it’s not really an issue.

A good wingman is someone who has the same levels to approach as you do. A GREAT wingman is someone who has slightly more incentive.. someone who will keep you on your toes, who will keep you accountable, someone who can carry their share of the set without flinching. The type of guy who isn’t standing their awkwardly staring at you while you approach. When you go, he goes. He goes, you go. You just fucking do it. You honor the friendship by keeping your own promises to yourself.

Always assume leadership. Don’t expect him to be the first one to open that two set, or decide where to go, or to debrief, take a break. Take initative by default, and he will want to do that too. Some days he will lean on you more heavily than others, other days it will be the other way around.

Don’t get fucking butthurt if he makes a mistake, but accept zero bullshit from him. Excuses, procrastination, approach anxiety. Zero tolerance. You either do it or you go the fuck home. That’s the implicit contract I share between my wing and I. It’s the rule of honor.

I see so many guys in my inner circle and lair go out in big groups of 5 or 6 and ‘Do pick up’. Usually it’s a painful approache on the street that references some inside joke between them. They might talking to 2 or 3 girls each, occasionally get the number.. and then they walk home.

That’s the quality of guy that’s out there.. that’s even remotely interested in pick up. Let alone taking this seriously and applying your whole being to it.

On the surface it feels like hard work, even unpleasant.. but that’s totally the wrong attitude. Your mind expands to suit the chaos and disorder of the environment. Pickup is the closet thing to our natural hunting and survival instinct, decision making, thinking on your feet, being present, overriding your emotions with your mind.. so many forgotten faculties which are unlocked when you fully embrace this.

Ill update this again when I have more to say.
Quote:
I think it would be great for some guys for you to detail your approaches, at least on occasion. Although you may understand the need for strong inner game over structured routines, giving examples does provide useful information for those who haven't reached your level yet.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So are you getting many results with the amount of work you're putting in?
You are missing the point if you believe this is about results.

I plan on going out every day for an entire year, for the sake of doing it, to blow off steam, to have fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I want to share something that has totally changed how I view day game.

Previously, I had the day2 mentality of sarge to day2, now I have completely flipped my focus around.

I am qualifying hard for the lay on the same meeting, or at least some mutual fooling around.

If the logistics aren’t feasible, then I move on, otherwise it’s push push for to the bar and my place to drink some wine.

It seems logical yet counter-intuitive. I mean, I am in this game to bang as many cute girls until the sun explodes, but unfortunately
There’s also a lot of bad pick up advice that says: ‘It’s never going to happen!’ Bullshit.

I’ve been hanging around guys who pull cute girls within a few hours of meeting them from the mall and from the street. It can be done.
It requires a precise alignment of different logistics and if she’s feeling horny already, so obviously not EVERY girl is going to be down to be having
Sex with someone they literally met off the street, but just like in PU in general, some girls hate it, most don’t care, and some really really like
Being picked up.

Learning to be sexual from the start Is also excellent practice of keeping that sexual vibe.

When the girl asks herself ‘What does this guy want?’ The answer is going to be unequivocally: ‘He wants to fuck me.’

Note that the whole ASD thing is sure to kick in, but it’s a lot better tonguing down a girl in a mall dressing room like I did yesterday than
Leave with a flaky number and the beta handshake. I am sure she will remember that for the rest of her life, as well as every other poonami I slay.

Talk soon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Note that the whole ASD thing is sure to kick in, but it’s a lot better tonguing down a girl in a mall dressing room like I did yesterday than
Leave with a flaky number and the beta handshake.
That's the kind of thing I fantasize about. Care to share details on the mall dressing room pickup?
Quote:
I am sure she will remember that for the rest of her life, as well as every other poonami I slay.
"Poonami?" :?:

Anyway, have fun! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Leave with a flaky number and the beta handshake.
That's the kind of thing I fantasize about. Care to share details on the mall dressing room pickup?
Quote:
I am sure she will remember that for the rest of her life, as well as every other poonami I slay.
"Poonami?" :?:

Anyway, have fun! :)
Lol okay, dressing room pick up story time!

Gather ‘round boys.

This was during day game, I met up with my wing and probably did about 10 sets on the street first, mostly blowouts but got a responsive number before this happened, so being warmed up is really key before doing crazy shit like this.

We go into Myers, which is a big mall brand in Australia. We creeped into the women’s section and split up hitting on every cute single chick that strayed from the pack. Mostly getting surprised and shy reactions from a lot of Asian girls, typical game day for me. Until I see this girl flipping through a series of hoodies on the coat rack, I’d give her a solid 7.5, definitely bangable, short and petite.

I run my usual bullshit game and we start chatting, now instead of getting her number here because the interaction was ‘Going good,’ I decide to switch it to a more sexual game right away. I move my body in closer, square up to face her directly, I start kinoing her more. I tell her her lips look sexy and that she has a nice butt.. keep getting more sexual with her, the more I do it the more she is into it. She was already heavily attracted at this point, so this is just a way of continuing the fun. I say to her, ‘Do you want to do something crazy?’ She says: ‘No.. what do you mean?’ I lead her off to the side of the store where we are not totally visible and steal a kiss from her lips. She looks at me like I’m a legitimate crazy person for a few seconds, then I do it again, except this time she kisses back and giggles. I tell her she’s not my type and push her away, then pull her back in one motion. ‘Come with me’, I said as we are walking towards the dressing room.. then we make out heavily for a few minutes in a dressing room. I was tempted to try to F-Close her then because my hand was pretty much up her skirt and she wasn’t resisting.

Then her fucking cellphone rings. It’s her friend wondering wtf happened to her and she can’t find her in the mall at all. And that was the end of that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's a quick post which is a reminder for me more than anything else.

There are three basic levels of game at least from a mechanical point of view.

Level 1 - Opening

Level 2 - Attraction, comfort, connection

Level 3 - Sexual intent/escalation/leading/pulling/sex

Most guys I know (myself in included), are stuck in this purgatory of running the same two levels on every set. Guys don't want to push themselves to Level 3. Level 3 is where it's fucking at.

Just as there are 3 levels, there are also 4 types of responses a girl will give you.

She will give you a fast no and walk away - awesome no time wasted.

She will give you a fast yes and bang you the same night or easily on a day 2

She will give you a slow yes with perseverance, game, calibration etc.

And finally, and this is the biggest time waster.. the SLOW NO. The slow no is where a girl will flirt with you for a bit until showing her hand that she isn't going to bang. It coudl be because she's married, has a boyfriend, wants a male friend, is on her period, crazy.. who cares. The point is that the Slow No girls will eat up all your time whiel you lavish them with attention and validation.

Running Level 3 game FORCES the girl to show what kind of 'Type' she is, (fast yes, slow yes, fast no, slow no), and prevents the set from stalling into this intermediate purgatory.

When you start getting to level 2 with most girls you need to quickly establish if it's going to go further or not on the same day, or on another date, if not EJECT or get the number, excuse yourself and move on.

It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, but who you say it to which matters the most. you can't control if the game is married or doesn't like you. You can only move on to the girl who DOES like you and wants to bang.

You want to qualify for the quick yes or the slow yes, and qualify out the girls who will give you a hard no or a slow no as fast as possible.

Once you have enough experience, SCREENING is the next step to master, which is part intuition and knowing how to run Level 3 game on every girl. Tell her that her lips are sexy, she has a hot body, not in an overtly sexual way, but enough to make your intent clear that she's even going to blow you or blow you out! Don't pander to girls that aren't down! This is fucking important!!!!!!!!!

SCREEN for the boyfriend:

'Do you guys ask you on dates?' In a rapport-breaking tonality.

She will either say she has a boyfriend, or will say 'No.'

then you ask 'Why not?' still keeping the judging frame.. the truth will come out. Maybe she's a fucking lesbian and just thinks you are chatting?? That's happened to me more than once.

Do this within 3 minutes of the convo.. if she has a boyfriend but is still curious.. she will mention it then rationalize it as not being a big deal. The door is ALWAYS open to meet someone new if she isn't completely satisfied.. remember that!

After screening for avaialbility and logistics.. screen her for what kind of chick she is. A slow no, fast no etc.. then focus your energy on the girls who are in the YES category.

Getting laid is as much about when to eject from a inveitable no as it is about knowing how to capitalise on a good set. Go through your approaches and ACTUALLY screen her for these things.. she will know you are not fucking around, unconsciously or not.. and will get out of your way. If she is still on fence about you, knock her off by going one step further in your escalating. Neutral girls can be worse than a slow no because she simply cannot make up her mind.

These notes are mostly for my own reminder but feel free to ask any questions.