My Evolution to Baller PIMP

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What's up gents. I'm combining my field reports into one thread. I've been in the game for a while, and I've had some success. I hope you guys can pick up some useful points from my experiences.

An old friend from years ago saw me today, and said "wow you've really changed a lot in the past few years." She didn't know this, but learning pick up was the cause of that change.

Strip Club Night!
Tonight I made plans with a hot model that I've been hooking up with for a while ("X"). She came out looking smoking hot in heels that made any man under 6'1" feel inferior in comparison. We went to the local dive bar for drinks, and then went to the strip club to visit her friend who works there. The stripper friend is a beautiful Russian girl with an amazing body ("Y").
When we entered the strip club, I immediately scoped out the layout. A bunch of dudes were getting lap dances in the back, some strippers were lounging by the bar, and there was a girl on stage. Before X and I even had a chance to sit down, my pickup brain activated and I approached the group of strippers by the bar.
Me: "Hey what's up ladies."
Girls: "hiiiii bla bla bla"
Me: "You know, I'm a stripper too, I do bachelorette parties."
Girls: "omg hehehe" (they start grabbing at my shirt to lift it up and feel my abs). "omg you're so ripped bla bla bla"
Me: "So how about we go in the back and strip for each other. I'll strip for you, and you strip for me. I hope you have lots of dollar bills."
Girls: "hehehe bla bla bla bla"
Me: "I gotta go see my friend, I'll talk to you ladies later." (eject set)

I proceeded to open every girl in the club that looked sexy. I didn't discriminate between waitresses and strippers, I opened and bantered with all. Kino escalation was easy, because these girls won't reject you. They know that if they reject your physical escalation, they'll kill any chance of you giving them all of your cash. Thus, every set involved heavy kino and ass grabbing.

At one point, a girl came over and sat on my lap for a while. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said "no, I'm going to hang out for a while, maybe later." I saw hotter girls around so I excused myself to use the bathroom and made her get up.

Later on, I found my target. A skinny blonde with an amazing ass and a beautiful face ("Z"). My version of a 10. She was dancing by the bar by herself. I approached her with a direct opener, "Wow you're so beautiful, where'd you come from." Lazer eye contact, breaking rapport tone of voice, and constant kino escalation. I pulled her over to where X was sitting, and sat down next to her. After playing with her for a bit, I told her I wanted a lap dance. She proceeded and it was fucking amazing. I started to dirty talk to her and explicitly told her all of the things that I wanted to do to her. She giggled and said "omg you're making me so shy."

After the dance, she stuck around. This is when I knew I had her hooked. Usually a stripper will bounce when she figures that you're done paying her. By her staying, I had achieved compliance. I proceeded to build rapport by talking about where she's from and how she ended up in NYC. I mixed in some push-pull, and some sexual conversation. She said "we can't do that here. You should take my number."

Key point: I did not jump on the number invitation here. Gents, by taking the number, you are implicitly saying that the interaction can now end, because she has a way to meet up with you later. If you want the girl to stay and you want the chance to fuck her, don't take the number.

I continued building rapport by talking about stuff that I do and also cracking some jokes. I left to go to the bathroom, and X played the badass wing woman and told Z that I'm amazing. When I came back, I saw a glow in Z's eye, like it was christmas morning. She said "I never meet guys like you...I don't like most of the men that come here." I got the K-Close and she had to bounce because she was on the clock and needed to hustle some poor married men. I got the number close and bounced out. She answered my text, it wasn't a fake. We made plans to meet up the next day.

It's so fucking on, if I see her again, it's pretty much established that sex is happening.

Analysis
This is the first time I've ever really tried to game strippers. I always assumed that it was futile, because they're just in it for the money. I only spend $20 this entire night, on the one dance with Z, and left with her number. In the amount of time she spent with me, she could have made hundreds of dollars from the poor married dudes in there begging for a fantasy escape.
Game is effective on ALL women, no matter the environment, and no matter the circumstances.
Having a helpful wing woman is a really great boost. Women tend to trust other women intuitively, and when X told Z that I'm an awesome guy, it helped to reaffirm the beliefs that I had been working to instill in her.
Physical escalation is fucking key. I have noticed huge improvements in my results when I have incorporated more physical escalation into my interactions. Verbal escalation is also great if you can get away with it. Dirty talking to girls is a sure way to get them turned on.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Nice, it's true that shouldn't get the number if you want to have her stay in set longer because she doesn't want to lose you. Having your hot female friend definitely helps a lot, not only in club but especially strip club environments. It's usually better not to pay for lap dances and escalate on the strippers, but to seem disinterested instead. This strategy works better if the strip club isn't too busy as she won't be losing too much money. By having a hot female friend with you and paying for one song long enough to run your game, you generated enough compliance and attraction to continue the interaction. Nice work on the getting the number and kiss close. Definitely fully close her next time you see her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah, WillEdward, I agree that acting disinterested may be an effective strategy. I didn't try that, but I gamed these girls the same way that I would game girls in the club. Even though we are in a strip club, her emotional mind still seeks a man of high value. Although her logical mind is telling her "go make that money," her instincts are telling her "look at this high value guy, touching and playing with all the other women." Even though her logical mind is saying "of course the women are giving him good responses, it's their job," her instinctual and emotional mind is saying "look at the alpha male getting good responses from the other women." Also, I utilized qualification by making her feel like I had selected her from among all of the other women there.

LMR on A Day 2
Day 2 meet up with a model today. I picked her up at her place in the evening, and proceeded to walk with her down the block. She had no idea where we were going, she didn't even ask. I led her to a taxi, and we headed down to a local bar/ restaurant in my neighborhood. She didn't want to drink alcohol, so we just shared a dessert and then left. I walked her towards my place, again not saying where were going. When we were a block away, I said, "let's go up on my roof, I have an amazing view of the city."
Up on the roof, I continued physically escalating, building rapport, and throwing in some emotional spikes. Many times, I just sat back and let her talk, as long as she was talking about something that led to positive emotions.
The first time I tried to kiss her on the roof, she said "no, not on the first date." I said "you're right, we shouldn't do this" while eye fucking her. After a few seconds, said "ok just once" and she kissed me.
I brought her downstairs to my apartment "so I could use the bathroom." I told her to sit on the couch. Then when I came out, I sat down next to her. She said "we should go, I have to be up early." I said "we will soon." We continued talking about random crap and then I tried to physically escalate again. I kissed her and bit her neck, and rubbed her all over her body. Then I started pulling her hair, and I could feel that she was getting horny. When I tried to touch her tits, she said "no not tonight."
We continued like this for a few minutes, every time she said no, I stopped and resumed the conversation like nothing had happened, and then tried again a minute later.
Eventually my roommate walked in, so I decided I had to bounce her to my room. I said "come in here, I want to show you something. She came in and looked, but then immediately walked out. I couldn't think of any valid excuse to get her back in there, and she legitimately had to work in the morning. So I walked her out and gave her money for a cab. While waiting for the cab, she kissed me very sensually, I could tell that she was very attracted.

Analysis
This date would have been better if sex had gone down. It's always easier after I have sex with a girl, because women tend to reverse rationalize and tell themselves that "he must be amazing, otherwise I wouldn't have had sex with him. This puts the girl in a chasing mentality, and really makes it much easier for me.
I think that maybe I could have handled the LMR better by trying to finger her over her jeans. If I got her wet, she may have been more DTF.
I need to come up with a better excuse to get girls to come into my room. I don't live alone, so the couch is not an option for sex.
My date strategy is pretty solid. Every time I've used the restaurant/bar and then roof combination, I've been successful in getting the girl back to my place.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Yea, stimulating her over her jeans can get her aroused enough to bypass any logical arguments. At first, whenever I pulled girls to my place, I would do the routine of pouring her drinks in the living room or kitchen, kiss and arouse her some more and then tell her I needed to show her something, and pull her into my room.

It was a decent strategy, but now, once I bring them back to my place, I lead them straight to my bedroom, close/lock the door and just start escalating. My close rate went much higher, and I also got less LMR. If I did get LMR, I would just pull back for a bit, build some more comfort and try again, and repeat until I closed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

WillEdward, could you provide an example of a solid excuse to get her into the bedroom.
I have an added wrinkle in the equation, my room is a loft, so when she walks into the bedroom, the first floor is an office and the second floor is the actual bedroom. She has to walk up a ladder to get to the bedroom part.
I've used "hey I want to show you my cool loft," but sometimes they come up and look and then immediately walk back down (however this has worked other times). Obviously if there's more attraction and if I've showed more value, then she's more likely to just sit down on the bed. But for the girls that are not 100% ready for sex yet, what is a good excuse to get her up there.

Random Hottie after MMA Training
I got lucky tonight, a hot 23 year old brunette decided to check out my MMA academy while I was teaching a class. Before even initiating the conversation, I already had high value, as she had watched me teach MMA and throw big guys on the mat like rag dolls. After talking to her for a minute, I surmised that she probably was not interested in martial arts training, and she had probably only stayed to get one of the sweaty dudes in there to chat her up. The interaction was pretty bland, with a few emotional spikes. I had to fend off competing distractions, as other people were trying to talk to me while I was talking to her. I was dismissive of the others and continued to talk to her for a few minutes. As we were walking outside together, she said "oh you made me drop my water bottle." I replied with "Too bad, looks like I owe you a water. I'll take you out for water sometime." (strong sexual eye contact, grin).
She paused for a second, as if she was shocked at how direct I was. After a few seconds, she replied with "Yeah, sure."
At this point, I said "Alright cool! Come back next week" (the context of the conversation indicated that I was talking about coming back to the MMA class). She said yes and then got in her car.

Analysis
I could have taken the number in this situation, but I didn't. Arguments in favor of taking the number include: I could have followed up with her sooner, I could see her in a different context, and I could make a date happen this weekend.
Arguments against taking the number include: The interaction was flowing nicely, and I didn't want to get a flakey number; I believe that I'm better in person than over the phone, and if she comes back next week then (1) this will demonstrate that she is invested in me and (2) I can more effectively game her in person than over the phone.
This one might go down as another strike on the list of interactions exited too early. Self-rejection may be precluding some success. We will see next week.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bar Hopping

I'm going to keep this one brief. I went out with some wingmen tonight to a few bars. I approached a shit ton of sets, at least 30. In the beginning of the night many of the interactions were short. I got 5 number closes and one K-close.
At one point, a fat girl opened me, told me that she wanted me, and touched my dick. I respect that some guys like more cushion for the pushin, but I wasn't feeling the whale blubber tonight, so I rejected her (karma bitches).
By the end of the night, my wing and I had picked a 2 set, a blonde and a brunette. He approached them first, and then I joined the conversation a few minutes later. When the girls went to the bathroom, we each agreed on which girl we wanted. When they came back to us, we left and took them to another bar. This bar had a good environment, there were booths in a back room. However, the bar didn't have the drinks that the girls wanted, so they wanted to leave and go back to the first bar. By this point, we had already split up the girls for 1-on-1 conversations, but rather than sticking to his girl, my wing bounced back and forth sometimes, talking to one girl and then switching to the other. I had no choice but to follow suit and keep the interaction going.
We went back to the original bar. At this point, my wing man thought that one of the girls was not feeling us so much, so he opted for a number close and ejection. We number closed both girls and left.

Analysis
I did better in the beginning of the night than the end of the night. This may have been a result of the alcohol, reduced drinking would be beneficial. After the set, I specifically told my wing man that once the girls are comfortable with us, we should each pick one and make our intent clear. I think that he may have confused them by bouncing back and forth between girls, they didn't know which one he liked, and it was weird because I was expressing sexual intent for just one of them, and putting out cool and friendly vibes to the other one. I think that it would be better to pick one girl and express sexual intent for that girl 80% of the time, and then talk to the group the other 20% of the time. This establishes that you're friendly and cool, but you have sexual intent for only one of the girls. If anyone has a different theory, please share.

When the bartender at the second bar said that he didn't have the drink that the girls wanted, I could have asked them if they want something different, or taken a risk and ordered something random. My wing man thinks that they lost some attraction when we weren't able to get them drinks at the second bar.

We left on our own accord, after a solid number close. Since it was near the end of the night, we could have stayed with those girls and tried to take them home. Sometimes the f-close is merely a product of being the last man standing at the end of the night.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Using Commands to Project Confidence

The target today was a friend of a friend, who happened to be in the same venue. She's a solid 8 at the very least, although I think she could be a 9 or 10 if she put on some makeup and fixed herself up. My friend has been trying to flirt with her for a while, unsuccessfully. He told me that she told him that she is married.
I initiated conversation with her by talking to my friend loudly about a subject that I knew she would be interested in. Like clockwork, she chimed into the conversation with her opinion on the matter. The conversation was pretty basic, I threw in some DHV spikes.
Felt like I didn't need to neg, because she was acting cool and not trying to project higher value than me.
Kino was difficult because of the setting.
However, the killer move was commanding her to see me again. The line went something like this: "you're pretty smart, we're hanging out again." As I said this, I could see the wheels turning in her head. Before she could respond, I said "I've already decided for you, we're hanging out." She laughed, and gave me anime eyes (hooked).
I walked away and talked to my friends for a while. As people were leaving the venue, she engaged me, gave me her business card, and said "my cell is on there, text me."

Analysis

My friend has been trying with this girl for a couple of weeks (they see each other in a professional setting). He has hit a wall, apparently to the point where she says "I'm married." I don't know if this is true, it could just be a shit test. Anyway, she didn't say one word about her "husband" to me.
I use commands a lot to generate compliance. Commanding a girl projects a lot of strong values, including confidence, assertiveness, and authority. Women are attracted to these qualities in a man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:06 am 
Dedicated Member

I like the playful command at the end. I find that even if girls are married or not, if you game them right, they usually won't tell you they have a husband unless their guilty conscious kicks in. No matter what the social or cultural constructs of marriage or relationships are, you're a man and she's a woman, and biology will kick in. Good job, definitely close the deal when you see her next.

To answer your previous question about having an excuse to bring her up, anything will do. I usually just say the generic, "Hey, I want to show you something..." and once she gets in the room, just start escalating. You can also have something prepared in your room like drinks or some videos on your laptop you want to show her. I've had drinks already in my room to not waste going into the fridge getting them and just bring her straight to my room.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Successful pickup

My friend was talking to a hot blonde with a banging body. I came in and introduced an intellectual topic of discussion. They both responded, and I debated her answer in an intelligent way, while maintaining sexual eye contact. 5 minutes in, I said "you're smart, we should hang out." She gave me her number immediately.

On day 2, I kino escalated a lot, but didn't go for the K-close. She texted me that night with a statement of intent, "I like you." From there I knew it was on.

On day 3 I met her and her friends at a bar. I befriended the group, negged her lightly, told some DHV stories, and touched her under the table so nobody could see. She reciprocated by rubbing my leg with her foot. One of her guy friends seemed to like her, but he obviously didn't know game and he was just being a chode about it. Eventually the friends left, and I knew it was time to pull. I said "let's get drinks at my place." Her initial response was "umm idk that sounds dangerous..." I countered with "its completely fine, I live 3 blocks away!" (It was actually more like 6 blocks, but I exaggerated to facilitate the pull). Eventually she agreed, and we got in a cab.

Back at my place, I was happy that I only encountered light LMR. Once we started going, I fucked her for about 5 hours straight. After she left, she was texting me, saying how amazing I am.

Backstory: my friend had tried with this one, and she told him that she's married. She didn't say one word about the husband to me until after we fucked, even though I obviously noticed the ring. Poor guy isn't giving her the D right.

Analysis

This successful pull was primarily a result of heavy kino early on in the interaction. The number close was only 5 minutes long between meeting her and leaving. During the day 2, I was touching her the entire time, to the point where she said "wow, you're really a touchy kinda guy aren't you." The pull and F close were primarily a result of good logistics (we met up near my apartment) and the statement of intent. When she said "I like you" she bridged the gap in her head between her emotional attraction and her logical mind. Basically, she made a logical decision that she was attracted to me. It's pretty easy to get emotional attraction from women, but it's hard to get them to logically admit it (because of anti-slut defense, social pressure, etc.)

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Unsuccessful Pickup

To make a long story short, I established attraction with this girl, and then strong comfort, without establishing a sexual relationship. Then later on when I tried to make it sexual, she reacted negatively and started making excuses (I'm too busy with school, I don't want people to find out, etc...). This situation could have been avoided by introducing sex earlier on in the interaction.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Proximity

Girl at the gym works out next to me, I open her with a situational opener, she's very compliant and I get a strong number close.

Girl on the subway sits down next to me, when I looked up from my paper at her, she smiled. I opened, hooked, and got a strong number close.

What do these situations have in common? The women gave me proximity. Hot women will generally never open you (unless you have VERY high value- like celebrity status). However, if a woman likes you, she will give you proximity- she will move herself closer to where you are. I see tons of guys achieve proximity with hot women, but they just sit there and twiddle their thumbs. Granted, these guys probably don't practice pick up and probably have approach anxiety. But from my perspective, after approaching at least 1000 women, it's fucking retarded that these guys don't just pull the trigger and open. In my experience, I've never gotten shot down or rejected after a girl gave me proximity. They always open well and they always number close.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Night out with RSD Jeffy

We went out and burned this bar to the fucking ground. I chatted up every chick in the whole spot, and came away with 4 solid numbers (only attempted to number close the hotties). One of them even started texting enthusiastically, saying how badly she wants to see me again.

Analysis

Jeffy said that my inner game is on point, but I can improve my outer game by being more indifferent to the girl and allowing her to come to me. He said that the body language of the interaction appears that I'm always the aggressor, and the girl is always on the receiving end. He said that I should hang back a bit and give her a chance to come on to me. One way that I could do this is by ploughing until I reach the social hook point, and then shutting up a bit to make her invest in the conversation. Sexual misinterpretation may work as well, because I can frame the interaction as one where she's coming onto me sexually.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Admitting weirdness

lesson learned tonight: the best way to calibrate weird comments used to amp the girls state and buying temperature is to acknowledge the logical awkwardness of the comments and then explain them away with an equally invalid excuse. For example:
"I'd like to fuck you up the ass in the bathroom"
Girl: WTF
"I'm sorry let me back up a step. I know that may have come off as uncalibrated and weird, but I didn't eat enough today and I have low blood sugar levels, it's called hypoglycemia, it was diagnosed on that show House."
Girl: "hmm ok..."
"Bla bla bla random crap"

The initial statement amps her buying temperature and communicates sexual intent. The statement of empathy says "I'm human and I understand that was socially weird." I did a variation on this tonight in the field and got very good results.

Quality of your Wing

I haven't proven this theory yet, but I noticed in a few interactions tonight that the girl was more receptive when she looked over at her friend and saw her friend giving good reactions to my wing. This might be a case of correlation rather than causation, but it would make sense to expect a girl to feed off the good emotions of her friend through the law of state transference.

Sacrificing some ego to get a same night lay

Often, a girl will leave after making out with you to go dance with her friends. You have two options now, stick in with her because she's obviously attracted, or go game other girls. Sometimes it makes more sense to stick in and do your best to befriend her friends. However, sometimes the friends will make it really fucking difficult. In these situations, it's best to put your ego to the side and stick in until the bitter end. We're not in this to avoid rejection, we're in it to succeed.

Practicing on ugly chicks

Often you won't have a hottie anywhere nearby. So you can either approach an ugly/ fatty, or meander around by yourself and get stuck in your own head. It's probably better to approach the fatty and bring that shit as far as you possibly can. go through all the motions, including pulling fatty to your house. Of course, you don't have to fuck fatty, just say that you're "really upset because I don't want to cheat on my gf" and kick fatty òut. The practice is invaluable, and you'll encounter the same types of issues pulling fatty that you will when pulling hottie.

Physical moves juxtaposed with verbal statements of intent

Mix these two together for maximum results. Girls will get horny.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Pull from the Club

Pulled a hottie from the club and got all the way to her front door before she started giving me heavy LMR.

Lesson learned: when she says "we're not going to have sex tonight," its a fucking shit test. the proper response is "of course not, stop being vulgar."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 2 with a hot brunette from the club

Pulled her back to my place. Drinks on the roof. Make out, things started getting hot and heavy. She was down to take off her shirt on the roof, but I got skeeved out because people may come up at any time. So I pulled her back down to my apartment. Make out, fingered her over her jeans, made her ridiculously horny. Got her naked, and kept fingering her. Made her cum once with my fingers. Then I tried to stick it in and she put her hand in front and said "no I'm not having sex with you." I said "sex, ew" and went back to fingering her. Made her cum again with my fingers, and then tried again. She said again "I'm not having sex, we just met, I don't even know you." I acted like I didn't care, got up, turned on the air conditioner, and checked my phone. She said "are you mad?" I said "no it's all good...this band is really cool" (pandora was on). A bit of regular conversation, and then I tried again. She said no again. This kept happening. I made her cum five times but she wouldn't do anything to me except for a wack handjob lol.

Analysis

This girl was obviously socially conditioned to believe that she's a "slut" if she has sex on the first date. However, that's no excuse, I should have still been able to close. Suggestions on this one would be appreciated, I can't think of any tactics.