3 numbers, 1 kiss and 1 very rude rejection

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys and girls!
Just had an amazingly fun night with 4 Sets I want to share. Club game with loud music.

In the first 2 set I told a girl, about an 8, I wanted to ask her advice, but she doesnt seem very trustworthy. The opener made her crazy about it really and she wanted to know what I wanted to talk about. Told her that I needed to know if I should have sex with an ex and take advantage of stuff, which she was very vocal about. I told her that she was going to be my personal advisor from now on, cause she seemed more trustworthy than I thought. Number closed her after by saying I might text her when I feel like it. I wont cause she didnt seem interesting enough.
it dit give me a LOT of attention though, guys looking at me asking for advice and girls giving me smiles. I encountered a lot of tests meanwhile, which were easily disarmed. Like she said she only wants muscular guys, I told her thats fine cause I only want bodybuilder girls. Also something about being a lesbian with her friend. Told her thats really cool and I wanted to see them make out. And her friend tried to grab her atte.tion, which I replied to that she was too late and I already stole her.

Second 5 set with 1 guy, I said I want to be part of their private party, ignoring my target, a 7, I told a story about a beach party and negged her a little bit by saying her lipstick is cool, but she doesnt pull it off that well. Got no tests, just a lot of IOI's, so told her to come with me and we'd talk about magic tricks and unicorns. Kissed her immediatly, which she went with. Also phone number aquired.

Third set was a girl which came to sit next to me and said I was cute. I think through social value and confidence. Getting a number close required no game cause she was the agressor.

4th 2set set was a 9 I'd say, but it failed miserably. She wouldnt even listen through my opener, which probably meant I was giving too much IOI with bad body language. Or she saw me closing the other sets. She simply tried to push me away in a mean way, kinda ruining my inner game and social value for the night, so I went home after. Cant win all the time right, lessons learned.

I look back at a succesful night. Any feedback is appreciated. Hope it was useful.