Diary of a paratrooper

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Post subject: Diary of a paratrooper
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm 30. Studying the game & PNL for about 15 years, well known in french seduction communities (I won't reveal myself), I've decided to register here... On the one hand, to perfect my english ; on the other hand, to spread my game and help those who need it. Incidentally, to better understand the difference between the Anglophone and Francophone communities, in terms of spirit, philosophy and approach of the game.

I'm in the military for 12 years as an officer (paratrooper), in France & Belgium. I honestly think that the army helped me gain confidence in myself, build my character, and become very strong and disciplined. A well muscled body, too, and a lot of practical sense.

I've been in a LTR for more than 1 year, until it breaks - now I've started a new relationship (1 month) with a new woman. Being in relationship does not prevent me from fucking other babes.

I fucked over 300 women over the past 10 years. I've not really calculated, but 300 seems to be the number that is closest to reality. I often seek LTR in order to have a stable relationship status, insurance, guarantees, and promise to have a woman by my side in my social circle.

Here's my diary and my FRs.

PS: please, do not hesitate to rectify my english mistakes ! Thank you.

---

Situation : last saturday, pool hall, alone, I returned from military barracks, well determined to fuck something up tonight.
Clothes : military officer uniform
Result : 3 NC + 1 FC
Comment : My uniform enormously played like a gimmick

Like every weekend night, as usual, I come to play in the same pool hall. A huge billiard club. Since I have the chance to play into professional category, I have my own Buffalo cover, a big one, four professional cues, and all my equipment.

Tonight, I'm in my officer uniform - didn't have the time to change my clothes, and so much the better, I'm getting noticed here, thanks to the military dress. Jackpot, it's black with people here tonight. All these women are looking at me, while I get on a game table, as usual... taking the time to open the cover, pull out the cues, screw them, put the balls in the triangle and start doing my little cinema... that works every time. The public is fascinated, I'm doing style effects with the balls, playing alone against myself.

Jumps, massés, multi-cushion strikes, trick shots, etc.

After 30 mins like this, I decide that it's time for me to open a set, I want to fuck tonight. I always use the same routine, pertinently knowing that people have watched me play...

I don't randomly select the set I'm gonna open. I aim for the one which have at least one HB9-10 that I estimate single, without too much AMOGs. I go at the bar for a drink, cue in hands, then I approach the chosen set. 5 persons : 3 girls, 2 guys. My target HB9 is - at first sight - single tonight.

Me : "Salut les gars ! Je suis tout seul ce soir, parce que tous mes potes sont en prison... Ca vous branche un 2vs2 ? Les gagnants remportent un verre ! Vous en faites pas, j'suis juste un amateur..."
("Hey guys ! I'm alone tonight. All my friends are in jail. Would you join me for a 2vs2 ? The winners win a drink ! Don't worry I'm amateur...")

Obviously the set bursts out laughing : "On vous a vu jouer ! Ahah ! Mais pour le fun... pourquoi pas..."
("We saw you play ! Haha ! But for fun ... why not...")

Me : "Okay, here you go. Come with me, it's free. But... it's with mademoiselle that I want to play", pointing her with my finger, all smiling.

Blushing, with a slight smile and downcast eyes, she let go a little : "Yes okay ... but I do not know how to play"

Me: "I'll teach you, and this drink, we will win it !"

The game is going on... while playing with her against two other guys, I micro-escalade kino to teach her correct positions, angles, shots. Very useful... I make her laugh with sexual jokes on "cues, balls and holes". I'm a well-oiled machine with billiard humor and sexual routines, even some pretty useful patterns. Well-oiled for years at this game...

I let the other team win, to save time, extend my seduction process, gather information and learn more about her. She's a French teacher, single, she's broken up with her ex boyfriend recently, it's still very fresh...

Well.

I go out to smoke, she follows me... it's cold outside, I lend her my green officer gabardine. She then asks me about my work : "What do you do in the army ?", blabla... "If I tell you, I must kill you", blabla... we laugh together, I escalade-kino, I sexualize everything she tells me. Finishing my cigarette, I say : "Wanna know what ?", holding her at the shoulder... "If we win, I'll kiss you. This will reimburse the drinks your friends are going to offer us...".

With a slight mischievous smile, a flame in the eyes, she whispers in my ear : "We do not need to win for you to kiss me ..."

Surprised but amused, I finally KC. Time elapsed since the first encounter : 25 mins. I skip A LOT of details here, but don't hesitate to ask me about patterns, routines, and other details. I stay open to answer.

To make it short : we start new pool parties/games (do one say party or game ?). It's... SHOWTIMEEEEE ! I clear the table three times in a row. I want to quit this club and go out for dancing, there's a salsa club next door and it's time to get things done. We have to move on.

After the drink that we won and drunk, I say to the set that I wanna dance, that there's a salsa club and that it'd be cool to finish the night there. They accept, smiling and excited.

I sneer inwardly, knowing full well how the night will actually finish... for her and me, at least...

I'm a very good dancer.

In short, we've danced, kissed, and I said to the girl my civilian home is not too far, approx. 5 mins from here, I have my car, blabla, I want to know her better 'cause she's interesting, always talking via a double communication schema. She was receptive...

Arrived home, things have been so simple. One night shot.

The biggest challenge in this situation was to manage the set, while continuing my seduction process with my target. Feel free to ask questions.

The most difficult part to understand for newbies : "The important isn't what you say. It's HOW you say it."

I've skipped a lot of details : BL voice intonation, negs, push & pull, patterns, routines, etc.

PS: I've NC her two female friends meanwhile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I'm in trouble.

It won't be a FR this time (exceptionally), I will use this diary to explain the problem : a matter of conscience.

I met a young married woman (26) in my education center for dogs. Indeed, apart from the military, I'm training to become a professional dog trainer & behaviorist. I do this on my spare time. Her too !... What makes us both brought to be long days together. Moreover, she's a former military.

We have a great complicity, a deep connection together. Even the instructors and other students notice it and throw discrete remarks...

Well, we chat a lot on Facebook too.

She is really beautiful, playful, funny, confident - I know I would have absolutely no trouble achieving... the problem is that she's married to a soldier far in Afghanistan. And it makes me sick. I gently play her without more.

I feel too bad for this guy in Afghanistan - I've been there myself 3 times, too... - far away from his wife, and her... who's playing me.

Tonight, we have a restaurant/party (pool) between students of my dog center. Seven persons, I think. Of course, the lady will be there... she asked me to come get me at home, 'cause she knows I never take my car when I know I'm gonna drink.

This story is complicated but very fun at the same time : it all started when I asked her to play a role in making nervous a classmate at our dog center, a girl I fucked for 2 weeks before breaking up. Well, the role never stopped and it became more than a game between us.

What would you guys do in my situation ? Secretly lay down the girl without her husband ever know ? Become secret lovers ? Or... nothing ?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

When a man is oversees is the one time you shouldn't pursue is wife. Normally I'd say go for it because the wife would cheat anyway, but when someone is overseas serving their country, you shouldn't. Under any other circumstance I'd say go for it.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124