Solo Thursday

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Post subject: Solo Thursday
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So last night (Thursday) I decided to go out solo. All my friends were working/had class friday morning so wouldn't make it. I told myself I was going to stay in, but by 11 I was still anxious to go out. By midnight I called a cab and hit the scene for the last 1.5 hours before last call. I told myself, just open 1 fucking set and it will beat being home in bed. I might be miserable doing it, but tomorrow i'll thank myself.

(Note: There's a girl I've mentioned in some of my last posts, and we've kind of been taking it to the next level. We have been hooking up for about 2 months, but she was pretty outspoken against having a bf. That's changed and we're pretty official now. I like her, and I don't cheat. Like ever. It's something I don't give a flying fuck if my friends do, but I just don't do it. I used to cheat every chance I got in the past, but lesson learned. So, until further notice, my "game" involves perfecting opening, escalating, and getting numbers. Nothing more. No fucking anything besides my girl and my hand)

Anyways, after opening a couple of sets, i found a couple of HB8's on one of the club's patios. There were two of them and 1 dude. I approached with a girlfriend opener (this one was based on real life) and the girls took the bait. After 30 seconds of them looking only at me, I realized the guy was not with them, but was trying to hit on them. He gave up and walked back to his friends. I spent 30 mins talking to them while really trying to focus on body language, tonality, and other stuff like that. I'm actually using this period of being in a relationship to my advantage. I feel like my heads more clear since I'm thinking with my head instead of my dick while talking to girls. I KNOW i'm not taking this girl home, even if she falls into my lap. It's honestly really helped. By the end she was all over me and asks for my number, I give it to her and she texts me her name so I have hers. I hug her, and she kisses my neck and I walk away.

She texts me this morning, and the conversation lasts a couple of sentences before I willingly end it. Like I said, I like the girl I have now. I am NOT leaving the game, but I am leaving fucking or kiss closing other girls (kiss on the cheek is fine). I've dated a lot of girls so I know it's not "oneitis"...it's just me catching my breath and enjoying what I have for a minute. I hope to use this period to really study the psychology behind it. There's not too many books I haven't read on the subject but I hope to further my knowledge in all those areas, probably re-read most of them. I also hope to perfect inner-game, opening, and anything else that doesn't involve "hard-closing" (fucking, making out, etc...)

That said, I'm heading out with my boy Randy tonight. He's VERY new to game, so i'll probably be helping him into some sets all night. Hope you fuckers have the best weekend EVER

T.R.
"I looked my demons in the eye, laid bare my chest and said 'Go ahead, do your best. DESTROY ME!' You see...I've been to hell and back so many times, I must admit, you rather bore me."