Daily mission Day 1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Post subject: Daily mission Day 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, I am a Sri Lankan living in Adelaide Australia. I just started university 3 weeks ago. In the same time period I joined the Adelaide fraternity (lair) to meet like minded guys who would help me learn PUA.

After reading many PUA material, I committed to myself that I would spend 1 hour each they engaging in cold approach within this year. Right now I have 6 like minded guys with whom I sarge.

Daily mission #1
I have committed myself to to dedicate at least 1 hour each day to practice cold approach PUA. So today was the first day of my mission. I went out with Ronnie and Justin.
Contrary to what I expected the streets were deserted and the bars and clubs were empty today (weekday) I was expected to do a opener based on a mind reading. (Orange kangaroo from Denmark) but no one was in a high energy state actually do that (Or I thought that way) . Everyone was busy going home from work.
So each of us ended up only opening one girl. (Justin opened two girls I think)
I opened 2 Asian girls (in different occasions) But they responded but showed no interest. (hurrying off home I guess)
The only girl I actually opened was a French girl.
I opened by saying "Hi, I am new to town, can you recommend any fun places to go in Adelaide during the weekends"
She admitted that she is actually french. Then we made chit chat bla bla for a while. And I teased her whether she rides a bicycle. And she said she used to back home (French stereotype - keen bike riders) I guess she is kind of a hippie chick. She told me that she likes to travel but doesn't have any money now. So babysitting someones children to earn some dough to travel. bla.
I told her I love wild animals and asked if there are any wildlife sanctuaries nearby. And I showed her a video of a elephant attacking a jeep during a safari.
In the end, I said nice meeting you and departed. (Forgot how to number close coz first interaction for the day)
We are doing this tomorrow as well but at an earlier time (6-7) when there are more people and the town is not deserted. Hoping to approach atleast 10 girls tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: Daily mission Day 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Those slow sarges do happen, maybe next time you can find a place that isn't as empty in afterwork weekday hours.. Mall?
I like your commitment. Keep posting your progress.

Post subject: Re: Daily mission Day 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You are not looking much confident and when she told you that she don't have any money then you should use some negs and keep in the mind kino play a very big role !!But again if you keep talking to girls there will be progress. But not like that it's seem that you are very thankful to that girl to talk to you.

If there is anything you want to ask Happy to Help !!

--Philosopher