Peacock DHV Bomb

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Post subject: Peacock DHV Bomb
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So Friday night (I'm a bit late due to spending Saturday recovering, and Sunday with my main girl) I pulled a gorgeous HB8 from this place called Rooftop Lounge in Tempe, AZ. Me, ValleyPlaya, and another PUA Josh are cruising to rooftop, when we get to the elevator that is necessary to go up. There was a mixed group, something like 2 girls 3 guys waiting. Anyways, I'm wearing some fucking eccentric shit. I had a black blazer that I took to the tailors and had them hem the sleeves to the forearm. This way the sleeves were about as long as a rolled up long sleeve shirt would be. I had some flashy black and gold jewelery on my wrists and had some expensive cowboy boots under my black pants. One of the chicks in the group stares me up and down and says "You need to teach my guy friends how to dress" and looks sarcastically at the guys with her.

I take this IOI and get to work. I start talking to her in the elevator and when the doors open her friends turn left to the bar, and I put my hands on her shoulders and guide her straight ahead to the patio. She obliges as if it were her own idea. We get to the patio bar and order drinks. We ended up having more in common than I thought (we were both obsessive over Rock'N'Roll, and were both slightly nerdy at heart). Since she was into Rock'N'Roll I start listing all of the rock concerts I have been to (honestly a million) and with every one I see this chick's eyes get more and more "doe-eyed." Motley crue, rolling stones, queen, led zepellin, white stripes, my list goes on and on and she gets more and more stoked on me. Things go well, and all of the sudden the bartender (that i've never met) randomly comes up to us, high-fives me, and asks if we wanted a free shot (You can't ask for a higher DHV or social proof). I play along like I know him and say "Don't ask me that! FUCK YA I WANT A SHOT." He ends up pouring us something I had never tried before (Jaeger mixed with pineapple juice). At this point the bait is set, but I can tell my buddies are ready to head other places. I excuse myself, she gives me a fat kiss goodnight and we exchange numbers. I texted her earlier and we're planning on meeting for taco tuesday this week. The rest of the night was good, with some decent openers, but that was my standout of the night.

Anyways, time to crash. Later dudes

T.R.

Post subject: Re: Peacock DHV Bomb
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sounds decent. Be on your a game and try your best to transition her to your apartment or hers.