MILF in train

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Post subject: MILF in train
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One month ago I was traveling by train going home. The whole carload was almost empty. Few minutes before the train drove off, a nice MILF entered my compartment. Firstly i wasn't that much interested. I helped her bringing up her luggage, cause of politeness. Then i initiated chat with her, no special openers, nothing more. The chat was going great, then I used the number, 5 lies and strawberry field routines during chat. A friend of mine's girlfriend entered our compartment, i greeted her and continued again my conversation with the MILF. During the two hours i spent traveling, the MILF and me were talking, i toke IOI's, gave her kino, chatting, routines, getting physically closer and a little bit before the train reaches my stop, I sensed the "pull the trigger moment". Sadly I was sure, that I will make her feel embarassing, so i waited little bit, until my friend's GF got out, i slowly picked my luggage and as making step for leaving, just turned back and kissed her. Well, she was like frozen, didn't pull me off, neither twisted her head, just standing still and not moving, then I got out, turning back again, and only thing she said was "WHAW!", like excitence, and than got out of train, before it bring me to the next station. So that happened at 13th of Friday . On Sunday we were chatting at SPAM, she said how funny i was (during conversation), that i was interesting and so on, the night ended with little sex chat. The problem was, she is living far from my town and we couldn't meet soon, also I study in other town. We used to chat a month, where she used to tell me that i am seducer, she can't bring me out of her head and so other compliments and kisses also supported with just information that she is talking/talked with her husband or for her son. Yep, i understood she is 42, has husband, working abroad and a son that's nearly my age. Two time I asked her to meet up someday, when last weekend i told her, i'm going to visit my best friend, who's town is nearly 10 minutes by car far from her. She agreed to meet up.We went to coffee shop, where she bought me a drink, because she lost the 5-lies game at train (she wanted to buy me drink) This 13th of Friday we met and she was acting like child, so shy for kiss, and at same time pretending she is older than me. She was looking me and speaking with her body " I WANT TO KISS YOU" and at same time, when i lean to kiss her, twisting her head. After hour or two talking and playing cat and mouse she had to go home, cause she was in my friend's town for while and she was with someone else, so that someone else called her to bring him/her back. Then I tried for last time to go to the kiss, and after that fail I said " You know what, you are right, let's go. Than we just parted and that's how the story ends.
I didn't have time or wish to invest in her any more, because I'm not going to visit my friend soon, neither she's going to visit me as I live far from her, so that's why i spun the wheel, win or lose.
Also am curious how to thread MILFs that are like 10 or even 20 years older than me. She liked me, she was attracted to me, but so childishly scared of such a silly kiss. I forgot to mention that she kissed my chick, like it was real kiss for her. I know she was not in comfort stage, She has family, that she can ruin and so on... I completely understand her at all, but she was like kid pretending to be adult.

Post subject: Re: MILF in train
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good post man. And nice work in the train!

I recognize a lot of what you say here:
1. The childishness. This is actually good. She is attracted to your youth and you bring back memories of innocence and discovery from her past. And actually: no matter how old you are, women in love always have something childish in my opinon. Even the ones in their forties. Probably you were a way out of reality for her in this way.

2. WHat you experienced on the second date is probably a major Anti slut defence packed with shittests. SHe wanted to see if you were "safe" enough to have a sexual affair with, but probably you failed the test.

3. I dated a 44 year old women once, she kept on rambling about her toyboys of 22. In the end we got into a fight, because it seemed she fucked over a 100 guys. She started crying and said it were just 2 boys, but they were very nervous around her (because she's an absolute 10) when the slept together end she felt guilty about it. So because she was feeling guilty she kept making jokes and kept reffering to these two occasions. I explain this story to you, so you know what was going through her head when she had the date with you.

And to answer your question: you need to show you can be an adult in a boy's body. That is what they are lookiong for. YOU should have made statements about the situation and be clear about your intentions, things like:

"wow, I never me a woman like I met you, the kiss just keeps rewinding in my mind. I know your life is different then mine, but I will never judge you if you and go further with this... I just really want to know you better, and not just your lips...."

Its just an example, but if you can deliver these kind of statements with congruence and a dominant frame, the woman will go along. Let's face it: how often does she get a chance like that!

Cheers!

Post subject: Re: MILF in train
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe you pushed her a bit little bit too much… if she was in town for a few hours only, with a friend of hers waiting, she was obviously not gonna let herself go that easily…

I met one like that once… We went to the bar and I could not get much in public… So we just chatted… no kino at all! I was patient… 2 days later she came to my place at 7.00am… Gladly she brought croissants, gave me a blow-job and we fucked like crazy… I understood then that the day before she was just not going to take the risk to compromise herself in a public place…

You too may have met someone she knew… Or she may have just worried about other’s looks at her… Being a MILF is something not totally socially accepted yet… Especially while still married and with kids… So you cannot handle the situation as you would do for a girl single and in her 20-25’s… She doesn’t want to get busted, worry about how others will perceive her, has little time,…

End of story for you? do you think so? she may get back to you sooner than you think… unless you showed too much frustration and/or made her feel that it was dead…

Nice work anyways, for the most part!