Prometeo's Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

Post subject: Prometeo's Journal
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I signed up like a month ago but I was too busy procrastinating get started with this, I didn't have the balls to commit myself to this, until now, I have to, I want to do it.

Some background I am virgin, a 21 old virgin, though I have had some chances to get laid (3 chances), I didn't take any of them because I was expecting my first time to with some kind or angel, which, honestly, was never going to happen. So I hit the bottom, and when you hit bottom it fucking hurts, but the good thing about hitting bottom is, once you hit it, there's only one way to go. I've spent most of my years like in a car, just watching trough the window the world, how in the outside world everything that's fun was going on while I was just there, in my comfort bubble being too nice with myself, telling me that someday the bubble will break naturally spontaneously, and I would be some kind of super confident guy, and.... !No shit! the world doesn't work that way. But now I'm ready, finally ready to do this, I'm writing this with more confidence than I've ever had.

!lets get this shit done!

Goals:
*Being able to approach any girl or set while feeling comfortable, also being capable to close at my will.
*get at least one date with one of the girls I approached/ date to accomplish it:firsts days of April
* have number closed at least 15 / date to accomplish it:first days of may
* get laid with at least one girl(not necessarily an angel)/ date to accomplish it:firsts days of July

keys:
Constancy: I must keep going out as often as possible to improve as fast as I can. So the plan for now is to go out at least 4 times a week.

Self analysis: I must analyze my outcomes to improve. To know what I'm doing wrong and what not, and if something is not working, why is not working?

Dicipline: If I want this to workout I need first that all the above thing to get done and the only way to do this is to get more auto disciplined with myself. Time to get militar.

I think that that's enough for now, I'll add things if I think of more.

/.....././././././././././././././././././././././././././

Day 1
I went out yesterday, for first time in my life alone. I'd read that mystery does it, but I didn't had the balls to do it until yesterday.

I called my friends to go out and none of them were free or wanted to, but by the time I realized that I was already dressed, groomed, and ready to go out, so I thought -!Fuck it!, I don't need them to have fun-
I went to this popular nightclub in which if you get there after eleven you are going to wait at least half hour. I get there after eleven so I knew I was going to be queuing for while, When I just get there I started to talk to the guys(two guys) who where waiting besides me. With some work I made them my friends, which for that moment was already a success cause I got a group to enter with to the club so I don't look like a creep(they even paid my beers). After like forty minutes we got in, we bought beers and move to a place where we would be more comfortable, and after like 15 minutes I got the balls to open a group of 2 girls(hb6, hb8) and one guy, that were behind me.
I used the love spell opener, after I ended the routine I ran out of conversation but somehow I hold their attention until a group of like 5 people joined the group and I simply didn't know how to handle that, so I left the group and went to talk to my friends.
Then there was this hb8 who had been looking at me for some time so I Figured out it would be good to talk to her, she was with this guy, and I improvised something like,
-!No shit! George it's you? it's been so much time.
He was like,- no, I'm not george-. And of course he wasn't but that was enough to open the set, this set was going a lot better, until I found out that they were a couple, so I just say thanks guys, but my friends are waiting for me, and left them to meet my friends.
I didn't really open any other set yesterday.

Sticking points.
Approach anxiety
After the opener I ran out of conversation.

What worked?
I was able to go out alone and made friends.
I actually opened sets

What do I need to work more .
Body language, I know I didn't say anything about it, but I caught my self some times leaning towards the person I was talking to, which as far as I is not alpha body language.
Approach anxiety; with this Today I'm gonna go out and open as much sets as I can(at least 8 ) and and try to hold their attention for as much time possible.

Post subject: Re: Prometeo's Journal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sounds decent. You need to close though and isolate out a target otherwise you did fine. Walk in with kiss closes, number closes, etc in mind. Otherwise, I applaud you for having canned material.

I also recommend working out more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I signed up like a month ago but I was too busy procrastinating get started with this, I didn't have the balls to commit myself to this, until now, I have to, I want to do it.

Some background I am virgin, a 21 old virgin, though I have had some chances to get laid (3 chances), I didn't take any of them because I was expecting my first time to with some kind or angel, which, honestly, was never going to happen. So I hit the bottom, and when you hit bottom it fucking hurts, but the good thing about hitting bottom is, once you hit it, there's only one way to go. I've spent most of my years like in a car, just watching trough the window the world, how in the outside world everything that's fun was going on while I was just there, in my comfort bubble being too nice with myself, telling me that someday the bubble will break naturally spontaneously, and I would be some kind of super confident guy, and.... !No shit! the world doesn't work that way. But now I'm ready, finally ready to do this, I'm writing this with more confidence than I've ever had.

!lets get this shit done!

Goals:
*Being able to approach any girl or set while feeling comfortable, also being capable to close at my will.
*get at least one date with one of the girls I approached/ date to accomplish it:firsts days of April
* have number closed at least 15 / date to accomplish it:first days of may
* get laid with at least one girl(not necessarily an angel)/ date to accomplish it:firsts days of July

keys:
Constancy: I must keep going out as often as possible to improve as fast as I can. So the plan for now is to go out at least 4 times a week.

Self analysis: I must analyze my outcomes to improve. To know what I'm doing wrong and what not, and if something is not working, why is not working?

Dicipline: If I want this to workout I need first that all the above thing to get done and the only way to do this is to get more auto disciplined with myself. Time to get militar.

I think that that's enough for now, I'll add things if I think of more.

/.....././././././././././././././././././././././././././

Day 1
I went out yesterday, for first time in my life alone. I'd read that mystery does it, but I didn't had the balls to do it until yesterday.

I called my friends to go out and none of them were free or wanted to, but by the time I realized that I was already dressed, groomed, and ready to go out, so I thought -!Fuck it!, I don't need them to have fun-
I went to this popular nightclub in which if you get there after eleven you are going to wait at least half hour. I get there after eleven so I knew I was going to be queuing for while, When I just get there I started to talk to the guys(two guys) who where waiting besides me. With some work I made them my friends, which for that moment was already a success cause I got a group to enter with to the club so I don't look like a creep(they even paid my beers). After like forty minutes we got in, we bought beers and move to a place where we would be more comfortable, and after like 15 minutes I got the balls to open a group of 2 girls(hb6, hb8) and one guy, that were behind me.
I used the love spell opener, after I ended the routine I ran out of conversation but somehow I hold their attention until a group of like 5 people joined the group and I simply didn't know how to handle that, so I left the group and went to talk to my friends.
Then there was this hb8 who had been looking at me for some time so I Figured out it would be good to talk to her, she was with this guy, and I improvised something like,
-!No shit! George it's you? it's been so much time.
He was like,- no, I'm not george-. And of course he wasn't but that was enough to open the set, this set was going a lot better, until I found out that they were a couple, so I just say thanks guys, but my friends are waiting for me, and left them to meet my friends.
I didn't really open any other set yesterday.

Sticking points.
Approach anxiety
After the opener I ran out of conversation.

What worked?
I was able to go out alone and made friends.
I actually opened sets

What do I need to work more .
Body language, I know I didn't say anything about it, but I caught my self some times leaning towards the person I was talking to, which as far as I is not alpha body language.
Approach anxiety; with this Today I'm gonna go out and open as much sets as I can(at least 8 ) and and try to hold their attention for as much time possible.
You deserve a round of applause for going out on your own. Society tells us that we shouldn't, that this is strange behavior. Well fuck society. They ain't never paid me and they won't do so now.

Making friends was a great idea. Majority of guys are actually willing to meet new people and will take a single guy into their group. I usually enter new groups while in the queue waiting for entry as well.

I didn't hear about how much fun you're having. How much you were enjoying yourself. That you OWNED the place. Positive energy is attractive and infectious - if you're having a good time other people will notice and want that same feeling.

Talk to more women. Notice I didn't say "open" - be genuine. Use situational openers. You see a girl with a cool bag, shoes, earrings? Tell them you LOVE it...but that you can't believe she stole them from your closet!

A girl wearing the same colors as you? Tell her that you're matching, but she's going to have to stop looking through your window and taking dress ideas from you.

Make it fun. Make it light. Get them to laugh. TEASE them. Then lead them to do what you want.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Your sticking point: running out of things to say.

I used to have this problem. It's a cliche, but you can literally talk about anything. It's not about what you say (it is a little) but about HOW you say it. You can make a girl laugh just by saying hello the right way. You should never be running out things to say because your mind is constantly making thoughts, and those thoughts (trust me) are good enough to throw out there. ANYTHING is good enough to say. You can talk about the wall, you can talk about your grandma, about Finding Nemo, about anything. All that happens when you can't think of anything to say is, the other person detects this, thinks that you must think what you have to say isn't good enough (aka you don't think YOU're good enough) aka not confident. The best conversationalists don't think about what to say, they just say what comes to their mind confidently and with the right non-verbals. That being said, here's what you need to do to overcome this sticking point:

Practice by yourself. Watch great speakers and analyze how they do it (Louis CK is great. He will just riff on something and make up shit and it's funny as hell. If he can do it, you can)

In the beginning, practice word associations. Start with one word, then go to another word, and another, and another. Example: Book, Library, Harry Potter, wands, magic, magic the gathering, pokemon, video games, smash brothers, wishing I had a brother, my sister, family, Chinese food, etc. etc. etc.
You can start with ANY word. Look around you, find something, and just start. You can practice this anywhere.

After you get good at that, move on to actually talking about each of those. Word associate with the hook words in each sentence you give yourself, and move on to newer and newer topics. ANY topic will do. NOTHING is bad enough to not talk about. A good practice is to ask yourself if you LOVE it or if you HATE it, and why. Example: starting word: snail
I HATE snails. Snails are freaking slimy as shit. Did you know snails love beer? I was doing a summer research position where we caught them by filling trays with beer. They eat those in some cultures. I think in Chinese cultures they do. Pretty unfortunate. My aunt and uncle brought me out to a restaurant in China once, where they cooked and ate insect cocoons right in front me. I was 14 at the time, so I wasn't adventurous enough to try it. It's too bad they all live in China, etc. etc. etc. I just move on and on and vibe on each new word association.

Notice I'm adding value to the "conversation" (basically a soliloquoy). I'm not asking questions, I'm just sharing stories, opinions, and statements. I'm telling you this because I know you're a badass that actually takes action. So PRACTICE this!

Once you get good at that, practice conversation with normal people. In each sentence, they give you a hook. Or, you give yourself a hook to start word associating: Example (I'm purposely making the other person as bland as possible to show you I can converse with anyone and amuse myself- you should be able to as well)

Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: You seem rather miserable today *smirk*
Her: Oh.
Me: It seems like lightning struck your dog or something. You okay? I mean, I'd be upset if that happened to my dog too.
Her: *giggle* Yeah, that would suck.
Me: I have a yellow lab named Kiki.
Her: Cool.
Me: She's named after that Miyazaki movie, Kiki's Delivery Service. Have you seen it?
Her: No.
Me: *could start talking about that movie but instead decide that this girl is boring as shit and promptly leaves without telling her why*

Other example (can you identify all the hook words that you can word associate off of?)
Her: How are you?
Me: I'm fantastic, I had bacon this morning.
Her: Oh my god, I love bacon!
Me: I know, right, Canadians got something right.
Her: Except Bryan Adams
Me: FUCK Bryan Adams. My mom loves Bryan Adams, god save her soul.
Her: Your mom sounds like an amazing person.
Me: She cooks the most amazing dumplings.
blah blah blah, word associations to infinity that eventually ends in her getting obsessed with me and me breaking her heart because she didn't measure up to my standards

Another thing to practice: Anytime you catch yourself stopping and not saying something instead of saying it, ask yourself: If I said this, what would happen? (the correct answer: nothing. No matter how bad what you said is. I've said I love penis before. NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS. People are like oh shit! for five minutes then go back to thinking about their own boring selves.) Next time, will I say it? (the correct answer: YES) You'll find that people will actually respect and admire you for speaking your mind, instead of looking down on you. Hope this helps!