Ascending to SnowSaiyan

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 13th June

Went to the music pub with my afc housemate. He has the book the game I think, but hasn't read it.

He notices a HB9 in the corner. He says she's latino. I disagree. I immediately dive in and ask if she can settle the debate. One of them in the set is a singer on in the night. We talk some and I eject.

I'm writing this report a couple of days after so I can't remember most of the approaches but there were a fair few.

At one point I'm sitting down with my housemate and a HB10 sits down beside us. I neg immediately. After about 15mins of convo she moves on. My housemate said I was being and I quote 'somewhat mean'. I say I have to make myself register. Don't be forgettable. He looks at me and says that is very true, if she was to come back out she would come up to you immediately and try and prove she wasn't 'blah blah'. I write 'blah blah' as I can't even remember what I was negging her on. But that was interesting. It was like his eyes are finally opening.

There was also another set, 4 girls 1 guy. There was this random chode hitting up one of the birds. I could see the guy in the set was getting annoyed. I go over and open him. I say its ok, take a breath, he, the chode will be gone soon. I go and stand back next to the girl (HB9) and the chode. I say to her she looks like she was having fun. She laughs. I then said something else and hugged her. I simply just turned her away from the chode and dismissed him. He got the message and soon left. Another girl from the group immediately came up. HB7. She realised who the fucking alpha was in the group. I began chatting to her. We spoke for a while. She was the daughter of hippies. My housemate had the HB9. This was probably a mistake on my part, I shouldn't of left him alone with that. The HB9 bounced soon after and I was stuck with the HB7. I eject from there. Later I ask him how it went. He said she was bored of the conversation. He spoke about where she was from, what she did etc. He said I could see her getting bored. Wtf!? I don't know why he spoke about these topics in that way if he could literally tell she was bored.

There wasn't much more game to be had and we left. Back at home he looked at me and said you look disappointed. I told him I was, I hadn't pulled. He went on to say it was a great night and how he had never spoken to that many people before on a night out. I found that somewhat surprising. As for me that was just normal, in terms of amount of approaches. I found this contrast in views somewhat appealing.

Takeaways:
- I didn't show intent enough with any of the girls. I still need to work on this.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 14th June

I linked up with the pua squad. They were at a museum. I took one look around and knew it wasn't happening. We left there and head to a bar. There was a 2 set. 2 of my wings were in it. One left. I went in to keep the lone girl entertained.

The one I was with was tatted up, but in a good way. She was a graphic designer or some shit. She looked like Hermione Granger but not as hot. A strong HB6. I was my usual self. Playful teasing etc. If she asked me my age, I made her guess etc.

After about an hour of so, I drifted in and out of the set btw, we look to leave. The original wing number closed her. I believe there were low levels of attraction there, as when he came back (after he first left) I said i'd go get him, she literally grabbed my arm and told me to stay. So I go to number close as well but she declines.

She says that she thought I didn't like her etc. etc. I tell her I do. She still isn't up for hanging out. I got some feedback of her. To put it simply I was too difficult for her.

We left and one of my wings asked if I closed. I told him no. He literally erupted. He was in utter disbelief. He said how I was soooo much out her league. He was honestly shocked. To be honest so was I slightly.

Takeaways:
- I need to show intent early so they know I have a D and I want it to go in their V.
- When it comes to lower quality women I have to tone down the teasing and shit. This my usual faithful ally, was my foe in this instance.
- Luckily a couple of the wings are looking to go more upmarket next time. I'm looking forward to returning back to that scene.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 18th June

Uboat recommended a new place tonight. So the pua man dem rolled in east London tonight. This place was hipster central. East London is somewhat renowned for pulling in the artsy crowd. The wing who must not be named opened a two set. Both AB's. We spoke a bit. Used these ho's as warm up nothing more. We opened another couple of sets. Just warming up our pua abilities. That is all lad.

We bowl downstairs. I see a dark haired beauty. Cute as fuck! Like a solid HB 9. I open her by asking her if she is creating a blockade. I was at the bar and couldn't get past her because of her bag. We talk a bit. She's with 2 other girls. The wing who must not be named...well winged me. She was cypriot, gotta love the tinge. After about 10mins, they said they have to head outside. I had clear IOI's but was unsure whether I should # close now or in a bit when they come back. I was as confused as a lesbian in a fish market. I didn't. And I never saw her again. :cry:

There is a 2 set. A solid blonde HB9. I go up to her and say she looks familiar. I ask her how she knows me. She genuinely did look familiar. I don't think we knew each other. They were seated and due to shit logistics I had to sit next to the HB7 who was beyond bitchy. Uboat winged me but the dynamic changed. I was stuck in conversation with the HB7. The HB9 leaves the bar to get something. I chill with the HB7. We got talking about chat up lines. She knew the original one I was going to use. I should of said something like 'How do you like your eggs in the morning, fertilized or unfertilized'. We bounced outside. I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions. She said she didn't find me attractive. Ha! lying she-devil. I scoff in your face. Then I hit her with the french goodbye. No lipsing ting. I don't get why these bitches be like that sometimes. She is nothing to me. Fuck knows why I didn't pursue the HB9 who was hotter and younger and had anime eyes. Anyways I go to # close. The sket says no. Fuck me! I play it off, talk some more, go again and it still no. I then basically say straight up 'I have a lot of women in my life and you would just be one of them, I think you have potential to be special and one of my elite girls, but its up to you, someone like me doesn't have to beg for a number of a women of your caliber'. She called me cocky. I said I'm confident. Success breeds confidence. She gave me her number straight after. I save girls in my phone as PU for pickup so they don't blend into the contact list of the normal people in my life. I also handed my phone back to her, giving her the option to delete it. She didn't. She asked me what PU was. I pretty much told her and she seemed happy to be just one of many in the phone book. Weird. I'm not really feeling her, but I'll look to tap that for sure playa's. That's whats up!

It's pretty dead most places. We find one bar. I open a 2 set. The wing who must not be named is with me. I # close this lithuanian girl. HB7 possibly HB8. She was fit. We rock out to another bar.

I see a 2 set. I legitimately thought they were muff munchers. Turns out they were sisters. I open one by saying she looked like Miley Cyrus. She did. But the bitch was hench. A personal trainer. She was like a fusion between the 9th wonder of the world chyna and miley. I would still tap that for varieties sake. Never had a muscley ho. Snow is looking to fuck all sorts along this journey. However I was more into her sister who was slender, yoga lover and blogger. I facebook closed her. Their weekenders though not sure anything will happen.

We walk back to the station. I see an oriental girl. We walk and talk. She's from hong kong. I # close. I quite like orientals. Big Big Big fan.

After that the game was done.

Takeaways:
- Perhaps # close earlier if they are looking to bounce. Don't let these bitches leave! Still have to work on showing intentions early. Polarize these ho's.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Update - Tuesday 17th June

I went to the music pub to watch the game. I went with my afc housemate and a couple of his friends. Randomly one of his friends had read the game. He was good. He's not really into pick up but is aware of it. The man's power was next level. A level beyond me, for sure. Fucker opened left right and centre. I was in my head and being a little bitch. I didn't open anything. I was actually thinking of number closing him. Game?

One problem I had was there were not many 'free' girls. Most were in mixed sets. I was reluctant to open. I was being a chode bitch. I left pretty early.

My afc housemate ended up banging though. :shock: .

Apparently he sat down on a table with one guy and a girl. They got chatting. The guy left and my afc housemate took advantage. He had a laid back attitude. The girl even suggested to him they should leave. Wtf! We are trained to be demons. Aggressive as fuck in the pull. He wasn't at all. Maybe this was an anomaly. A glitch in the matrix.

Takeaways:
- Practice on more mixed sets. I am missing out on too much clunge.
- I need to work on getting the girl to chase me. This is a concept from RSD Todd.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 20th June

This will probably be somewhat brief as I honestly have little memory of the whole night.

I pre-gamed on my own. HAM - Hard As a Motherfucker!

Copious amounts of Rum and Vodka. God damn!

As soon as hit the 'strip' I open a 2 set. I go for the Vitaly 3 questions but don't get the make out. Just a peck from that pigeon. Sket.

Apparently most of the night I was pumped as a motherfucker. I just kept shouting how much of a demon I was to the girls. haha.

One point in the night I was outside and opposite is a proper up market club. That like celebs and the royals go to etc. I was chirpsing this girl in the smoking area of that place. She told me to come in but like fuck I would of got in. She told me to jump over the barrier. I gave it like one seconds thought and did that. She held my hand and took me in past the bouncers. God damn! I'm a sneaky devil!

I attacked everything. Went pretty hard for the pull with one girl but didn't get it.

Takeaways:
- I'm a demon....apparently. :twisted:
- Hit some more upmarket places. The level of talent is toooooo sick.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Night - Saturday 21st June

It was a girl from uni's birthday. I head to hers to pre game. We went out in South London. The place was a restaurant that turns into a bar. Tiny as shit. But decent. Buzzing.

As soon as I get in there, I do me. My friend (non pua) said it was funny. I pretty much dispersed from the group as soon as I got in there.

I ran game on multiple girls.

I used the Vitaly 3 questions on one girl from the group. I think I got the k close but I can't remember it. I know I tried pulling her to go home with me so I guess I must of. She didn't come. To be fair we had been in there like 20mins. lol. She was a HB8.

I gamed a tall blonde Irish girl. A strong HB8. I can't remember what I opened with. After a few minutes. She said that I think I'm all that. Little did she know I am all that. :D

I pulled her outside so it was just the two of us. I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions. She said of course she finds me attractive and she wouldn't of come with me if she didn't. We made out. Game!

I don't really hang around with a girl 'all night' per se. Mainly as I find it a bit boring but I know it's necessary. I stuck around with this one for quite a bit. Like 30/40 mins. She was in a 2 set. I went for the pull, but she said she wouldn't leave her friend. She was Irish and had flown over to see her friend. So I could understand that somewhat.

The club/bar closes and they still want to party. We head to a late night bar at like 3am. By this point I just want to take her home but I soldier through. Be the Ted Bundy of game playa's. Be relentless.

It was a heavy make out sesh all night. I never really go all out like that. Hands all over her and shit. On different occasions, in the club and in the smoking area I took her hand and put it down my trousers. Everyone could peep game.

I rubbed her vajayjay a bit but she stopped me. RSD Todd mentions its good to get compliance of a girl. He mentioned how one time a girl went to kiss him and he pulled away. Said you don't want it enough and made her repeat the following words: "Todd you are so fucking hot and I love you so much and I want to kiss you, please". Or words to that effect. I did this to the Irish girl obviously substituting Todd with my name. Ha. She said it back to me with a smile on her face.

I don't know if I have ever had a girl so on me before. She was getting me drinks and that. Still!

We leave the place, late. Like the sun was up and shit. I again went for the pull as I did for like the whole night! Ha. They both wouldn't come back for the 'after party'. By after party I mean me and them sitting down in my living room with a can of Red Stripe watching MTV.

They tentatively said I could go back with them. But they lived the other side of London. And I lived like down the road. I was tempted but decided against it.

Takeaways:
- I should of been more adventurous and went to East London. Need to be the Ed Gein of game. Alternatively I should of got a wingman to help me out. I don't know why I didn't give anyone a call. It never even entered my thought process. Strange. Perhaps the alcohol clouded my thinking.

Field reports:

Last edited by Snowsaiyan on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day - Saturday 21st June

I woke up and was surprised I didn't have a hang over after last nights binge. Little did I know I was still half cut. I messaged and rang a fuck load of ho's. Surprisingly girls who have been dodging my calls/texts even rung me back. I spoke to all sorts of girls. Finally I got the oriental chick from my midweek sarge out. She was sooo fucking eager. I like it when girls make it easy. However she isn't that hot. No doubt there is a correlation here. A strong 6.

I got her to meet me at a pub in my area in South London. She had never been there before. Surprising. I took her to a pub near the station. We grabbed some food. Like a man from AA I passed on the booze. Was still hanging from last night.

Inspired by Valleypua (forum member) I kept eye contact like a motherfucker. She commented on this. I think she liked it. As we were speaking, whenever I would give her a compliment I would root it in a negative connotation. This isn't really something I 'try' to do. It is just how my game is. It's the first time a girl has commented on it directly. It was funny. She said how she found it confusing.

Overall I was not overly impressed via the date. I had low levels of attraction to her both physically and er...well that's it. Even her banter wasn't on point. So overall it was ok, nothing terrible just not particularly great. After about 2 hours I look to leave. She's a student. 21. I made sure we split the bill. I was contemplating paying as she had come all of the way to see me and the fact she was a student. However she had a prada handbag, was shipped of to boarding shcool when she was 12 (shes originally from hong kong) and mentioned that her parents were doctors so I assumed she could afford to part with the monies. I may start to relax this rule of not paying for girls. If the circumstances are right I might do it. That's a big might.

Anyways as I have mentioned before I live 15mins away by walking from the station. I go for the pull. I ask her if she wants to go to the park for walk. She says yes. I live right next to the park. Like literally on the park. No hobo stylee but our complex/community is kind of on the park, surrounded by woodland and shit. Looks nice. Like the god damn garden of Eden. As soon as we get to the park entrance. I ask her if she likes movies (again inspired by VP, and if you don't read his FR's, guys you really have to!), she says yes. ha - they always do. I try and get her back to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall but she's reluctant. I don't really push it.

I'd never been to the park. When I got in there it was sooo sick. Not joking. There was so much going on. Basketball courts, tennis courts, bowls, adventure playground, swimming pool and other shit. I can't believe I have that in my back garden. Like literally my back garden. I'm not joking when I say the park backs onto the complex. You have direct access from the community to the park. I will definitely be hitting that spot more often.

After about another 40mins I got bored of her. I just wasn't that attracted. I hint for us to leave. We do. No k close or anything. I didn't attempt it.

I've attempted to lower my standards just so I can start getting some bangs in. But its hard. I don't know if I want to or even can. The thing is the lower quality girls are just so much more keen. The hotter chicks are verging on impossible to get out on dates. The few 10's I have are impossible. The 9's are more responsive but flakey as a motherfucker. The 8's are pretty much in the same boat. And in all honesty there are some 7's but I'm not overly keen on them. They aren't of high enough quality. If I already have two 8's in the harem. A 7 simply won't do.

Well I'm going to be out of action for the next week of so. I won't have computer access. Going to a camping festival. Probably the biggest and best in the world. I was against gaming as I did really want to just spend it with my friends. But Rida went to another festival last week with everyone. He mentioned the most fun he had the whole trip was when he broke away from the group for like 7hours straight and gamed by himself. Rida is going to this festival, as is Smoothie (a natural). So I reckon we will game. And game HAM!

Hold tight players.

Takeaways:
- Continue to work on raising your SMV. Focus on improving your game. From JD (my wingman's post) and RSD Todd, I think I need to focus more on getting to know the girl when in her presence during the initial interaction. I'm all 'fun' if you can call it that. Like take the tall Irish blonde girl from saturday night, I literally know nothing of note about her. She messaged me the next day saying she had fun. I message back with a joke about her being a PA (she was a lawyer). Then we went of on a tangent and just joked. Why? Because that's all I had. I didn't really know her. I just think quite a lot of the time that the 'get to know them' conversation is boring. I feel i have to be constantly joking to keep them entertained. After about 15/20 mins I may look to cut the overt cocky funny and actually look to get to know them.

I do feel my game is better than where it once was. I think over the next few months I will come on even more. Its exciting times to think I've only been doing this a couple of months. Lord knows where I'll be a couple of years from now.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Music Festival - Wed 25th - 30th June

Rida was all about game. Maybe too much. Maybe because he was wasted as a motherfucker for like the whole thing. Man was sloppy. We mostly gamed at night. I didn't really open any sets. I wasn't feeling it. There weren't many girls here and most like 80% were chilling with friends in mixed sets. Overall there was like a 65% to 35% ratio of guys to girls.

The following sets culminated over the various days.

Day 1:
Set 1 - A mixed 8 person seated set is opened. Immediately one girl comes up and speaks to me. God damn, these bitches make it too too too easy for me. I could of k closed in like the first 10 seconds. I didn't. I sat her down. Spoke to her for like a minute. Pulled out the Vitaly 3 questions...I guess...I can't remember...but I usually do. :D . We makeout over and over. I lay her down. Btw we were on the grass outside of a busy bar tent. I immediately thought "What would VP do?". The answer lead me too rubbing her couchie as we makeout on the ground. Bitch didn't stop me of anything. I kept going for the pull. To put things in perspective my tent is like a 3/4 kilometer walk. She was reluctant. We parted ways.

Day 2:
Set 2 - Rida opened 2 girls sitting down sipping on prosecco. He spoke to the hotter one...lol...what a waste. I was stuck with the HB6. I literally went over there and straight up said I was the wingman. They laughed. I said I don't Bullshit. I pull the Vitaly 3 questions on mine. She doesn't kiss me. I pull her outside. My friend randomly comes out to smoke. lol. Ruined the vibe. We go back in and rejoin the group. I then pull another VP inspired move. The french goodbye. She complies. I # close then bounce.

I'm starting to get into state. Immediately I see a 2 set outside.

Set 3 - 1 HB9 and 1 HB10. I open the HB9 with the tinge and say she looks like Nicole Scherzinger. She did. Apparently she gets this a lot. I pull the french goodbye. She is reluctant to kiss with tongue I sure as hell give her mine though. She points out to her friend excitedly how I have lipstick all over my mouth. I ask if the HB10 wants some. I pucker up and kiss her on the lips.

Takeaways:
- This particular festival was not really a gaming hotspot. There simply weren't enough girls. The level of talent was poor. But overall the festival was amazing.
- Smoothie got fucked up the last day. Like couldn't walk straight fucked up. Banging into five 0 and that. When he's fucked man is a demon. Lucifer himself. He k closed twice like it was nothing and number closed a HB10.

On another point a couple of days after this festival I saw a HB10 on the tube. I wasn't even in the gaming frame of mind. I made a pact with myself if she gets of at my stop I'll approach. I had too. She was soooo hot. Couldnt stop eye fucking her. She did get off. I approached. I said she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She didn't understand. She didn't speak much English. I said it like 4 times. I think she finally got it. She just smiled and walked off. Sharpish as fuck! haha. But at least that is progress somewhat. Before I would never had approached such a girl on the tube. If she would have spoke better English I would have forced it more fo sure.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 4th July

Check it out, Check it out, Check it out.

I was tired as a mofo. Woke up at 5. Worked on my app, working on the P's. Then had to bowl to the 9-5 to pay my dues to the man. All I wanted to do was get an early night, but the wing who must not be named messaged me and said he was up for going out. He wasn't even in the country and was getting a flight back from mainland europe and was ready to sarge. God the effort we put in to game is nothing short of ridonkulous!

We bowled out about 11ish. Hit South London. I got some Jesus juice in me and was ready. I hadn't been out to a 'bar' in a while. I opened one set. A 2 set. The HB8 was receptive the HB7 less so. They leave. I head to the smoking area.

I see a seated two set. A HB7 that looked like Minie Driver and another HB7 who was petite, 5"1 and half Japanese. I'm a big fan of orientals incase you didn't know. I open with what my wing said to me earlier. I ask the girls "What item of clothing on a man do they care most about?". My wing had smart shoes on. I was wearing all black chuck taylors. Surprisingly the oriental one said she liked mine best. hhhhmmmmmm.

We lock into the set and join the table. We are with the ho's for like an hour and a half. I go for the pull. We begin to walk back to theirs. Luckily its not to far. We get in. They pour the grey goose, I'm speculating. This caliber of vodka is the only type I can even attempt to drink straight. They had noooooooo mixer by the way. Jesus!

The wing who must not be named leaves with Minie Driver. My one is less receptive. Now I be assertive. Girls like to be lead. And I'm a fucking Boss like Ross! We were in the living room. I take her. Walk her to her room and start making out. She breaks it off by saying she has to go toilet. I lay on the floor and say I have to wait for my friend to be done did. She gets into bed. I then rise from the floor like a fucking zombie. I perch on the bed. I talk. then I go for the make out. FYI - I had stripped down to just a t shirt and boxers btw. I contemplated the full on VP (forum member) naked trick but I thought that would of been a bit much.

Long story short she was on her period. So I dry humped the shit out of her like the overly horny dog I am. I got some brain and ducked. She was kinky as a motherfucker. Some of the nicest tits I had ever suckled on. D's. Trust that! I like that style. For sure!

Takeaways:
- Today I was sooooo tired and didn't even want to game. I'm glad I did. It showed me you have to push yourself to the limits to be the best in game. Sleep...sleep? Fuck that! I'll sleep when I'm dead!

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 5th July

I had a music festival to go to. Yes...again. Tis the season players!

I was going with a mate from back home. A non-gaming mate. :shock:

I haven't been in the presence solely of non-gamers whilst out in a while. I was worried the day wouldn't be good. I only find myself enjoying a night out or an event if I game. And the guy I was with is anti-game. Never talks to girls.

We got there and we were both looking fresh to death. I bust out the high top nizza's and 80's nike retro windbreaker. Had the snap back low with the shades on - that I didn't take of for shit. My boys back home dress as well as me. My mate was in all black and busting the limited addition hyper fuse's. Some guy actually stopped him to take a picture of his crepes. God damn we looked pimp. Fuck it, me and my boys always do.

Sets opened quite easily and opened us. Because we looked that God damn fly! There was only one set of note I feel worth talking about. There was a 2 set that came up to us. I pied them like it was nothing. They were hot. One was like a HB9 and the other a strong HB7. I walked of trying to get away from them but they simply followed my D where ever it went. After some sussing out, I realised the HB7 was more on it than the other one. I pull the Vitaly 3 questions. She said she wouldn't kiss me. I talk some more for like 40 seconds. {pause} --

-- I'll pause here to say I had Dimples a harem member also at the event. She was like 30ft away. I was going to find her before these chicks interjected themselves into my existence. But who can blame them for wanting in? haha. So I was reluctant to force anything as I knew she was nearby. But fuck it. A playa does what a playa does.

{unpause} -- then I pull her in and make out. Afterwards she said she doesn't usually do stuff like that. hahaha! God damn! I was put on this earth to corrupt the innocent. Or the believed of innocence. Also I have to add this girl had the whole essex look going on. She had fake titties. And they were huge! Like glamour model big. Best believe I felt that shit up in public. I'm an exhibitionist - I like over chodes to peep game. I number close then bounce. I was still mindful of Dimples floating around. Not sure why I number closed, I would have SNL'd this girl. Can't ever see me taking her out. She's not my flavour. Nothing between the ears.

Anyways, soon the festival took me. I got fucked up shortly after this and had to duck just before the last act. Who got boo'd. Yeezy is a fucking douche.

Takeaways:
- I should probably spend more time with my friends back home and out of game. They literally think I have died. But I just enjoy gaming too fucking much. If you give me a chance to game I am going to choose that option every time. I'm an addict and I love it.
- Been busy as a motherfucker with festivals and work and that. But I am looking forward to gaming properly over the next couple of weeks. Bring it on.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 9th July

My housemates where all like "Yo Snow, what you saying? Music pub tonight?". I was all like "For sheezy". I have two housemates that are social. I'll give them an alias as it will make my field reports clearer and easier to write. One housemate, Stewi is a pharmacist, indie lover and religious gig goer. He had a girlfriend who he lived with for like 3 and half years. So he is recently single. And there is Cookie, a management consultant and DnB nut. He is also a bachelor. They both know of the book the 'Game' but haven't read it. Well anyways I went to the music pub with them. I had no intention of gaming. I went with the only intention to learn. I mentioned in a previous field report that Stewi fucked a girl one night from the music pub. Guys, I'm gonna be straight. I struggle in the music pub. Hands down. It is cool as fuck in there, but I find it hard to game.

So I roll in there and I immediately see a table of hipsters looking up at the sky. I turn and enjoy the beautiful sunset. It was all girls btw. We have a brief chat and I continue on. Stewi doesn't approach, so I knew it would be a gamble as to whether or not I could see my subject in action.

As we are there my innate gaming ability comes out. A two set of petite blondes walk past. Probably both HB8's. One has a palm tree tattoo on her back. I tap her on the shoulder. "Do you know there is a tree behind you". She laughs. Retorts. "Palm Tree". We have brief conversation. They head of to the bar.

All of a sudden I see a HB6 walk in. Blonde hair down to her waist (almost), oversized jumper, skinny jeans rolled up at the end and wait for it...the huarache's on her petite feet. This was the icing the on the cake. I knew I had to approach. She was in a two set. I go over. I say that my friends dared me to come over. That I'm shy and don't usually speak to girls. Ahem...bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. I know! She was fairly receptive. But the match was starting back up and I left to go watch it. I had a vested interest from a gambling perspective.

So I sitting on the edge of the pool table. At one side of me is a business man in a sharp suit. The other side is a rasta with a thick Jamican accent shouting "Argentina" whilst he takes a toke of his big ass spliff. Seriously the eclectic mix in this place is something I have never seen before in my life. It's nuts! As I sit there I feel a bump. I turn. I see a two set. I say something like "I guess I should make some room". We get speaking. Both girls were AB's (Any babes/birds). Not hot babes. Just shy of a HB6. They were utterly boring. Perhaps the low level of attractions had a factor in this. Lord knows if they were HB10's I would of happily sat there and 'enjoyed' the mundane conversation. After a bit my housemate Stewi joins in. I let him take over. Now...now...I peep game.

This ho Stewi spoke to liked to talk...a lot! Stewi asked a lot of questions. Mainly around travelling. One thing I noticed what Stewi did was that he built a commonality. This is important. This is something I think I lack in nearly all sets I do. Its all fun fun fun with me. They didn't joke at all. I never saw her laugh once in about half an hour. But her attraction levels were high as fuck! She didn't turn to her friend once in the time span. :shock: . Stewi had this on lock. After a while I have finished observing my specimen. I have collated my results and I look to head of.

I catch Stewi the next day. I learn that he went back to hers. Didn't fuck her. But just fooled around. Interesting. He is succeeding where I am failing. But not for long. This is what separates the average from the greats. I see a weakness and I look to better it. Shit like this will make me a teflon don.

Takeaways:
- I must build a commonality with the girl more. Steep myself in her reality.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 10th July

I was tired as fuck today. Wasn't well yesterday. I went to work after a bit and got a message from the pua clique who were up for sarging. I think my usual, 'Sleep, Sleep - you can sleep when your dead!'

I roll out and meet the clique the wing who must not be named, JD, livesimply and a couple of new cats. One was a newb to game. The other, Tigger he goes by, well...we'll get to that.

I go to the bar. Grab a drink and chill with the pua clique. All of a sudden I see Tigger in set with 3 girls. He briefly leaves to go to the bar. I approach him and ask if he needs a wing. Mofo was blasé. :shock:.

I peeped his game from a distant. I could tell this cat had it down. I sensed a disturbance in the force. I soon head over and join them. We all talk. Tigger was cool. He did everything right. His powers, surpassed even my own. If I am Darth Maul, then he is Darth Sidious. I was in the presence of true pua greatness. After a while we bounce. I come away star struck. I later learn tigger has been doing this for 4 years! He's out like 7 days a week! I asked if he had a job. He didn't.

We head to another place and Tigger is right back in there! He is a machine. The fucking T1 itself! God damn!!! This guy had no AA. Even in set when in gets awkward or shit. Nothing...nothing fazed him. Holy shit!

This night, I am struggling. The proverbial fish aren't biting. This comment would soon come back to haunt me. But seriously this was one of the hardest nights I have had in game. Nothing.

We bounce to one place. There is a group of girls dancing. All hot. HB8 plus. Tigger goes straight in. What the fuck! For me that set would be unapproachable. For Tigger - That shit aint nothing! He was in. We slowly infiltrated the set and spread like the pua cancer we are. lol.

Tigger was with them a while. For all of Tigger's chat etc. I noticed one thing. The lack thereof, 'of closing'. To put it in perspective. Tigger opened one girl originally. Hot as fuck. Strong HB8. She went to the bar where I was standing. I open. I then join the group. I had hung back originally. As soon as I am in I get to work. They were dancing and shit. I do not dance. Now, I am not saying I can't dance. I can. Well. But my game is all conversation. Tigger had been doing crazy dance moves with them. Every time the HB8 tried to dance I stop her. I isolate. Ask here if she smokes. She says no. I tell her to watch me. We go outside. I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions. I find out she's married. Ha! Wtf! I know nothing is going to happen. But we talk. And what she says is nothing short of poignant. Guys straight from the horses mouth - 'Girls love to be approached'. It is an ego boost. Every girl wants to be approached. That is what she said. And that is what I believe to be true. Anyways we duck shortly.

We head to a more clubby place. I will give this venue a name. Let us call it Z bar. We go here a lot. It is more than suitable. The upstairs is a bar/restaurant. Whilst the downstairs is a club/bar. Where you can sexualise. :twisted:

I peep some game. Some chodes exit a two set. As they leave one girl rolls her eyes. A HB7. I ask her what she thought of him and if he calls, will she answer. She said 'maybe'. Which translates to a hell no. Anyways I carry on talking to them. I purely went up to them to learn. To understand more. I tell them I am about to go. The other girl asks why. She was at best a HB6. I say "the fish aren't biting". She is shocked by the comment. I say I am just honest. I don't apologise for shit. The wing who must not be named comes over. Now the game begins. I try my usual tactics, but nothing happened. I was getting shot down by the uglier one for my 'fish biting' comment. It made things more interesting. I tried to turn it around but couldn't. Tigger enters the scene. I soon duck.

Takeaways:
- I met a powerful pua today. He approach and lack of AA was shocking. Guys he was rocking up to mixed sets and shit like nothing. He approached one group which was 3 guys and 1 girl even! He is thinking about making videos and doing bootcamps and shit. I am always a bit dubious of these things. He is good. But 'teacher' level. I have always said, unless you are banging models/solid 10's and minor celebrities, you are not qualified to 'teach' others. Just as an FYI, Tigger looks like Screech Powers. lol.
- I must sarge more with Tigger. I can learn a lot from him.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 11th July

Again I am still tired as fuck. I have been running on fumes lately. Burning the candle at both ends. Luckily I did not have a hangover to contend with. So it wasn't the usual case of me just staring at my screen for 8 hours. When I'm hungover I am as useful as throwing a drowning man both ends of the rope. I might have to add here I only had a couple of beers yesterday. As soon as I saw Tigger drinking water I switched to that. But was tired through lack of the adequate amount of zzzz's.

None of the pua clique was up for sarging except Uboat. I need to get good so I always want to sarge but I was soooo damn fatigued. Anyways the wing who must not be named called us sissie's over SPAM. Tiredness is not a good enough excuse not to sarge. So I downed a bottle of vino and ducked out. I met Uboat and another guy who has been out with us a couple of times. I'm not sure of his username on here so I will call him Mot.

We head to a more upmarket part of town. I joke with the boys before telling them to 'Suit up', Barney Stinson style. When I turned up they actually had. :shock: . Haha. I only meant dress smart, not pull out the sunday best. We head to a pub. We didn't open anything. Just drank and spoke about stand up comedy. Uboat and Mot have some aspirations to do comedy nights. They were running through their material. Mot did a 'german' accent. It sounded straight up fresh of the boat Indian. It was so bad it was funny.

After a while we head to an upmarket club. It is absolutely dead inside. By now it is like 11. I recommend we bounce. Uboat could kind of see the need. Mot was adamant things would pick up. I spoke to the toilet attendant. He pretty much confirmed it wouldn't. There was a group of 6 or 7 girls at a table. Uboat opened one on the end. Uboat also suggested we stay with the girls aka follow them to the next club they were going to. I was unwilling to do such a thing. That is such a high investment for one set. For me this wasn't abundance. We'd be too invested in the set as they are the only ones, we wouldn't run normal game. In a negotiation he who is not willing to walk a way from a deal is the one who always loses. It hits about midnight and its still dead. There were around 30 people in the whole venue. Capacity is like 200 if not more. Finally the others see what I mean and we leave.

We head to our trusted Z bar. And of course its busy as fuck. As soon as I enter I have a joker like smile plastered all over my face, it would of made Heath proud (RIP). We open a couple of sets I think. I can't really remember. I just remember the other 2 wanting to go after like half an hour. So we did. We tried to get into the club where I jumped over the barrier. I mentioned it in a previous field report. But no boys were allowed in. They made every single boy get out of the queue. It sucks when you are rejected from a club but I still love the philosophy. Maintaing a decent ratio is key. After a while we bounce back to the first upmarket club that was dead. It hadn't picked up much.

I open a super tall girl. I'm 6ft and I was dwarfed by her. I think she was 6ft but had heels on so was much taller. It was like gaming a baby giant. I liked it. Different. She was hot like a HB9. She had a friend of more normal female humanoid height. Less hot. A HB7. I just gamed both with more of a focus on the more 'attainable' HB7. The HB7 went for a smoke. The other one didn't. So I stayed with her. I pulled out the Vitaly 3 questions, she didn't kiss me. I straight a way leave her on her own and bounce to the other one in the smoking area. I pull out the Vitaly 3 questions. Again no kiss. God damn. I head in. Some 6'6ft chode is with the baby giant. This allowed me to game the other one. We look to leave. I went for the pull with the HB7 but didn't happen. As she was a weekender (a person from outside of London or a commutable distance who is present in the city just for the weekend and or a short period of time usually spanning 2-5 days) I turn my attention to the baby giant. I go to number close. She is literally in mid conversation with the chode. She is at first hesitant. I keep my phone in my hand. I say she doesn't have to have it. She rethinks and takes it from my hand and enters those digits.

I pulled another number that night, but I can't even remember the girl. She didn't even look that hot judging by her SPAM picture.

Takeaways:
- I believe central london is the way to go opposed to the west end on a Friday. I say this as a lot people go for drinks after work and that, it is merely logical that we remain in the more populous area.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 12th July

My mate Jacamo rang me and said he wanted to go out. He rarely rings me. And we rarely go out together now. Partly because he has a girlfriend and partly as I like to spend most of my time with people who are disciples of game. Jacamo is a friend I met at uni and one of my best mates. We were even business partners a couple of years back in a prior venture that never got of the ground. Jacamo was up for going up west to some proper upmarket venues and going hard! I was in. I knew their wouldn't be much game with Jacamo, as he doesn't approach girls. He does his work off warm approaches, friends of friends, work colleagues. He mainly always has a girlfriend and they have been 9/10's. He does cheat on them though. Think of that what you will. You wouldn't even think he had a g/f. It's weird. He says his latest g/f is the girl he is going to marry.

Jacamo came my place aka the garden of eden. He was dressed to the nine's. He says he is in the best shape of his life, fairly muscular, around my height and must be good looking. I say this due to the women he gets. But I also think his attitude helps. Very much the alpha male.

He came with a bottle of champers. We popped that shizzle and blitzed it in like 20 mins. I had bought a fuck load of booze so we started on that next. Also jacamo went to pick up some 'goodies'. We smashed that as well. Jacamo said he has a feeling he's going to fuck tonight. I asked him why, does he have that intention. He replied "Hell yeah"! Apparently his g/f and her mates were watching a sex show with a group of guys who kept on giving them goodies the day before. For some reason jacamo thought this allowed him to have sexual intercourse with another women. I didn't agree with his logic. But I don't argue with people who want to cheat on their g/f's. I don't argue with people in general. Life is too short. People should do what makes them happy.

Jacamo's sister was with some friends (all girls) in South London. We ducked to go meet her. I didn't feel to well at this point. I didn't say much to the girls. Just sat there drinking water. Jacamo put some serious money on the game so his mind was elsewhere also. Jacamo is a big time gambler. Luckily his bet came of, in extra time! Intense shit. I started to feel a bit better so we decided to duck.

We had plans of going up west, but I thought we would have been more successful in getting girls back if we stayed in South London. I had a free house. So we were pushing the after party like crazy. As soon as we get there we go to head to a nice-ish club. A group of 6/7 girls walk out. They basically say its shit in there and ask if we know of another place. I go to this area a fair bit but I'm on really familiar with the rowdy types of places it has to offer. I suggest a vodka bar, we all slowly tentatively walk together. In the group there was probably 3 HB8's, 1 HB9 and yes a HB10. She was fucking flawless. Jacamo and I both were in agreement. She was phenomenal. Blonde bobbed hair, tight ass body and stunning face.

We get into the vodka bar. I go to the bar to get myself and Jacamo a drink. He says I should buy the birthday girl a shot. I do, fair enough. It's her birthday. The shot was originally for Jacamo but he told me to give it to her, so technically I was just giving Jacamo his own drink that I owed him that he distributed to the girl. However Jacamo said now I should get shots for everyone. :o . Jacamo had said we were business partners to the girls and obviously mentioned our day jobs. Technically we still are, so this is accurate to a degree. If I didn't get the shots I thought it would of seemed cheap. I was in two minds, do I look cheap and stick to my morals of not buying girls drinks or do I break them. In this instance, I broke them. I bought an epic round of shots for everyone. Honestly only one girl properly thanked me. However this did help to cement our togetherness with the group, but I would say only slightly. Very marginally in this instance. Definitely wasn't worth it and can't see myself doing that again anytime soon.

I was talking to the HB10. Honestly that was all it was. I didn't think anything would happen. I was pretty much entertaining the whole group. Jacamo doesn't do well in big groups of girls that he doesn't know. I started to speak to the HB10 more but I didn't get any real I0I's from her. No anime eyes, no hair touching, playful touching etc. We all head to the dance floor. We boogy. I talk to the HB10 some more. But still no major IOI's. But I must of received enough as I now try isolate. I ask if she smokes. She does. We go to the smoking area. I hold her hand as we walk through the club. I squeeze her hand. She squeezes back. Classic mystery shit. Now I have been watching a lot of RSD Julien and he says that a girl just standing there being attentive is an IOI in itself as she could be doing anything else.

When in the smoking area I say she doesn't have good eye contact. She didn't. She was rarely looking at me. It was as if she was shy, but I am not sure. Eventually we are about half way through the cigarettes. I am conscience someone she knows may come out. I usually wait to the end for the Vitaly questions. But I went in quickly. She answered, yes, no and smiled. I went in. We madeout. God damn...Game! We talk some more and makeout. Her friends now come out. But the SPAM has changed. One of them is crying. My 'girl-drama' sense is tingling. The bitches hung around outside crying, arguing. I head inside.

We game a little bit more. At one point I stand on my own. Jacamo had gone to the toilet. A girl came up to me and said she loved the look. This was a running theme throughout the night. I had dressed smart today. Fuck the all black. I had a tweed patterned tan couloured blazer with a burgundy handkerchief. I honestly think our attire allowed us to peacock in all the right reasons. Girls seem to flock to a pocket handkerchief its crazy.

Anyways when the girls are back the vibe has changed. They didn't like Jacamo and by default I was being tarnished with that brush. The HB10 was fine with me. She was up for the 'after party'. But didn't want to come on her own. I was virtually running a 6/7 set by myself most the night and the drama was still lingering in the air. Eventually I just number close and we bounce to another venue.

When I got in there sooooo many people kept coming up to me on the way I was dressed. Not even joking. Bearing in mind Jacamo was dressed somewhat similar, he didn't get the same amount as love. Not even near. I was in state. In state as fuck! Jacamo was talking to a lot of guys. I think its because he is afraid to approach girls. I was talking to guys as quite a few came up to me. I was so in state I was talking to anyone. I had entered God mode. There was one point there were 2 girls and 2 boys paired up. I literally sat in the middle of them and talked like a motherfucker. The chodes knew they were in the presence of a God. I left them as Jacamo was on his own. It felt at times I had to babysit him or leave a group because he couldn't 'integrate' like me. It shows you how talking to a girl(s) in a cold approach is such a different skill. Jacamo isn't shy or some gay shit like that. He's normal. Talks more than me, but just to guys/girls he knows.

It starts to get late. There aren't many girls there. I open a 2 set. One HB9, maybe a HB10 another HB7. We reach the hook where it is us and them. We danced for a while. I usually rarely dance. I'm still sticking by this. I fail to see how you can game on the dancefloor. Btw I had met them in the smoking area and we had spoken there. When it came to the pull the HB7 was down but the HB9 had a b/f and wasn't. In the end we leave. Jacamo tried to facebook close a guy who declined. No game.

We head back home, its like 5:30am. In the taxi back to the garden of eden Jacamo was in awe. He kept saying "Your game is insane!" He said my 'integration skills was off the charts. He's not into game, so i am assuming he was talking about my opening and ability to reach the hook point. He did however say I have to be closing. I have to be fucking more. This is so true. He said in all the years he had never seen this type of ability in me. I liked this adulation, as it was testament to my game improving. Still a long way to go though. He was actually shocked at the level of girl I was gaming as well. Its funny how your eye changes in game. He also remarked 'What did you get at the end of it though, you were the entertainer but you need to be more clinical'. This is so true, and I am getting better, slowly but nowhere near where I should be.

Takeaways:
- I think dressing smart is the way forward on weekend nights out. I am not joking, countless people kept coming up to me.
- I ascended to God mode today. It was good to go out with an old friend. Someone not in game. When I'm with friends back home we don't run game but the group has gravitas because of the way we own a venue and the way we look. I need to get this with the people I sarge with and/or meet new people. Right now we are like sharks going out just to approach girls. We need to transcend that. Enjoy each others company more and invite people into our world. Remember it is better to be the observed than the observer.
- It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside to receive Jacamo's praise. He has fucked a slew of 9/10's.
- I also need to start going on some dates. I have categorically said under only extreme cases would I ever take a date on a Friday or Saturday night. These are prime sarging days. I'm would only do a Thursday if is no one is sarging. For me dates should be arranged from Monday-Wednesday. I will stick with this mentality but I need go on some dates. It's been a while. This is a useful skill I must continue to practice.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th July

I hadn't been out lately. I hadn't done much other than head to my 9-5. I've been doing a bit of networking lately with some people in tech but other than that I hadn't been up to much.

Uboat a wing of mine swears by online dating. He's also on this 'beautiful people' website. Where they only admit 'beautiful' people. Lord knows how Uboat got in there...haha just playing. :D

I went on plenty of fish. I must of sent messages to like 70 plus girls. All together over the 2 days I was on it for like 5 hours or so. In that time I got only 3 replies. And one reply was a thanks but no thanks.

I had been on plenty of fish before. Months back. I went on one date. I had spent weeks talking to the one girl before I saw her. Then after about 15/20mins of meeting her I realised I had completely wasted my time.

Again (just like before) I came to the conclusion, online dating isn't for me. I may tentatively use this as an avenue to recruit girls into the rotation but it would very much be on the back burner. 5 hours and 2 legitimate responses is not a good use of my time.

P.S - One girl posted as one of her pictures the number of messages in her inbox. She was at best an 8. Nothing outstanding. And she had 1356 messages. :shock: .

Takeaways:
- For me online dating is not a good use of my time. I should stick to real life gaming.

Field reports: