dance floor

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Post subject: dance floor
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last night I was at a concert by myself. I talked to a lot of people and made friends with a couple by trying to find a spot near the stage. When we found one this girl behind us called us rude. I turned it around and me and the girl ended up talking and flirting for awhile, she shared her drink with me, watched my spot when I went to the restroom, smiled a lot and played with her hair and wanted to take a shot with me after the band was done and before I had to leave. She was gorgeous with tattoos and a piercing between her eyes she called her "third eye." When the band came on we drifted apart a little and while I was dancing by myself I noticed her dancing by me with her back turned. I got the vibe she wanted me to pull her in to dance with her but I couldn't build up the courage. She did this several times but her friend pulled her in to dance before I could. Eventually I just left because I was getting to stuck in my head and felt embarrassed. I had a similar situation happen to me before. I was doing great up till that point. And wish I would have bought her a shot so I could get her number. She seemed really interested and her friends like me. But its ok, next time I'm in that situation I'm going to tell myself to get out of my comfort zone and go for it because I'm certain she would have danced with me. Also I could have gotten her number if instead of leaving I had moved to a different area then approached her again later, that's an approach I'm more comfortable with and it would have given me more time to get to know her before I actually had to leave. I'm beginning to think my biggest sticking point if being afraid to show interest. Over all though I had a great time and met a lot of people at the concert, and while I made a mistake I'm going to remember and learn from it so I'm more prepared.

Post subject: Re: dance floor
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is very common. Pulling the trigger is just like approach anxiety. You just have to do it. It is unlikely that you will ever encounter that situation or person again. Use that as a motivator.
There will always be a reason or exuse or unique circumstance to prevent you from pulling the trigger. Calibrate and power through it. Don't be results oriented.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yesterday at work I was flirting with a daughter while she was at lunch with her mother. I was just talking getting to know her and the conversation went well cause we were joking and laughing. When I asked for her number she told me she was engaged. Conversation went well but here's what I could have done better.
1. Should've asked for her name at the beginning
2. I had some awkward pauses when I ran out of things to say
3. look for IOI's, compliance, and attempt Kino
4. asked if she had a boyfriend before asking for her number.
5. only ask for a number at work if I know its a sure thing
6. ask for her number when I dropped off her check, instead I left then came back, I was kind of nervous
7. Felt like a was being needy, Always stay confident and laid back, it was just another table
Things I did good:
1. Got her talking about herself
2. She asked questions about me, smiled a lot, we were joking around and she played with her hair
3. I had strong body language

Afterwards I felt a little disappointed but I realized I feel a lot worse when I make no attempts at women that I think like me and I'm glad I did it cause I learned how to improve my game for the next cute girl that comes into my work.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last night I worked all day and decided to go out for a drink afterwards by myself, at first I just sat at the bar and played on my phone and didn't feel like talking to anybody. This girl named Jessica got a refill of her pitcher next to me and we started talking until her boyfriend came up, I was polite the entire time and wasn't even hitting on her but the bf was being kind of an asshole. After Jessica left her spot a girl came up that was giving me many approach invitations that I noticed, and she was cute but I wasn't feeling it. Then this girl Karry came up to me randomly and we talked for awhile. She was a social butterfly that talked to me because I looked bored and while she isn't attractive she managed to impact my mood cause after that I started talking to everyone. I ended up getting this girl Alex's number who was fat but she has hot friends so I'll probably hangout with her again.
Main thing I learn is the importance of being social and getting into the right frame of mind by being friendly and talking to everyone. No one cared that I was alone and Alex actually complimented me on it by saying it shows that I'm an independent person. Most importantly I had fun when I didn't expect to and it helped improve my social skills.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

you have be in the frame of mind to get a kiss close all day at long. if not fuck close ok. you cant show up and think like an afc. look into gunwitch method.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU