My Pickup Journal- by Unfazed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude! Thanks for reading! Tbone has apologized and says that he will respect the lines in the future. We will see about that one. lol at Ching Chong Wong lol. Thanks for the push for the day approaches, I need it. The two today were approaches at least, although shitty. Will keep on that. Dude I can't even picture you dancing in the club! I'm glad you've made progress in that department as well. You should totally keep a journal, I would love to read about your adventures. But yeah physicality is insanely important. If you go in real physical right off the opener, it makes it waaaaay easier to kiss / escalate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Monday night:

Weird ass thing happened. Mal, this other pua guy in FoCo, texts me and asks me for a ride, except he's waaaaay out of the way. He then proceeds to bribe me with 40$ to drive him with me. Weird. I hadn't eaten dinner and had run right before, so I grab Wendy's and then eat it in the square, where I chat with a girl selling stuff on the street that I knew from before. Mal is crampin my style, he lowers my state every time, which I think is partly my fault. We get in line for a clubby place, I open the guy behind me, talk to him the whole time, then we get in and I open a couple girls weakly and chat w another guy for the rest of the time. We went over to Hodi's, where I opened a mostly male group, chatted awhile, then I opened a girl weakly, then another girl weakly. Couldn't get into state, despite talking loudly.

Figured out today a trick to get into state: Instead of thinking of what to say, just try to put your body into a dominant state by shifting your body language and how you say things into a dominant vibe. Stop thinking about what to say and rather HOW to say it.

Also, getting lazy with my verbals. Starting to go question question question where as I want to use statements and opinions more. Also, using boring ass questions. Need to fix this. No big deal, I know I have great verbal skills, just been getting lazy with them recently.

Tuesday:

My running has been getting better, been getting used to the CO air. Did 5 miles today with a lot of climbing.

Tbone, Pretty Boy, and I head to Sundance, an under 21 saloon with a lot of cowboy type guys and girls and a big dance floor. I'm feeling pretty good and in state driving there, although being Asian at a place like that is definitely a disadvantage. EVERYONE is white. I open the girls in front of us in line, get them laughing, and high 5 the shit out of them. We talk all the way into the place. We get in, I grab water, start opening different people, guys and girls. Keeping the girl interactions short and sweet in the beginning of the night, getting pretty decent reactions. I try to push Tbone into some sets, and he does a couple, but he's having a hard time getting started, was having an off night. I reopen the 3 girls from the line, goes well, they are laughing at everything, but when I go to hug the blond she stiffens up. It's okay, they're still enjoying my company. I then get blown out on an opener that I have been trying out: stopping a moving girl and talking to her. Sall good. I stop another moving girl and this one sticks. She tries to leave a couple times but I reel her back in. YEAH PERSISTENCE. Trying to get that shit down. We have a decent conversation. She's Irish and very cute. With a cute accent. I move her 2 feet. Yeah compliance test. I qualify her with something, forget what. It goes fine, but I eject for whatever reason. Open a girl standing against a pole. Interaction goes mediocre, I qualify her with tell me something interesting about yourself, she tells me she's double jointed in her elbows and shows me. We fluff, her friend comes back, I greet her and then eject. Mal arrives and starts following me everywhere. I dance with a girl that's gonna be a freshman in the fall. Holy cow that's young. We dance pretty close, she's laughing and attracted, but nervous, and we part ways after the dance. Tbone is in a 2 set and I wing the fatty. God she is hideous. She's batting her hair and shit, and I eventually eject. I reopen HB Irish and ask her to intro me to her friend. She does, but then Mal pushes his way into the set and starts talking to HB Irish through me and her friend, HB runner girl. Aka we are in a cross formation where we are literally shouting through each other's conversations. Ridiculous. I swing around, then move runner girl 2 feet. We are fluffing, I tease her a couple times, it goes slightly too far, and then I ask her to hug me (compliance request) She complies, it's a good hug, and then I qualify her some more with different questions. I find out a lot about her, and she's complying with all the requests, and she starts asking me questions too. Her first question is "Now you tell me about YOUR self" Lol. Girl game so weak. I think I did a good job here with compliance requests and qualification, but I should have made more physical compliance requests (move her again, sit her down with me, etc.) I'm getting better at the hand holding and holding hands after a high 5. The convo gets into a lull, and I close my body language off a bit, trying to get her to invest more and ask me more questions, but fucking Mal starts engaging her. I leave, and Mal finds me in a minute or two. I tell him nicely about the situation, yadda yadda yadda, he apologizes, whatever. Tbone is pretty done for the night, so we peace out after that one.

Pros:
Practicing compliance requests, qualification, did well there, doing well on trying to be as physical as possible and always escalating. Think I've found a good way to be in state faster and more consistently.

Need to work on:
Let my verbals slide a bit, need to rework on that. Stop asking so many damn questions and start cold reading! Statements and opinions > questions. Also play guessing game more, girls love that.
Still getting used to different compliance requests I can make.
I'm having a tough time gaming the maybe girls. The ones that aren't super attracted right away. I think I'm just gonna try to keep making compliance requests, but it also means that I also need to build more value, which I try to do by just bullshitting and self amusing and teasing. I need to figure out more non-verbal compliance requests. So far I have moving the girl, hand of God to see if she puts her hand in mine, high 5 is an easy one, telling her to give me a hug and having her step towards me instead of the other way around, can't think of any more. Let me know if you can.

Peace playas, and please comment if you have questions, comments, suggestions. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What part of colorado are you in man?

I'm from Denver.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

We definitely need to game man.

I'm sure we could learn a lot from each other.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fort Collins, would love to come to Denver one weekend!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just came back from my second lay since breakup with HB 8.5. This one did not involve a ton of work, and it was off social circle game. Details to come later

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:43 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

look forward to it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Wednesday:

Ever since consciously putting off a dominant vibe, I've been getting more attention! Coincidence? Probably not.

At the lab, incredibly cute curly hair girl flirts with me, keeps the conversation going in between lulls, and then number closes me under the premise that we are mountain biking together early next week when she gets back from a weekend trip. She has a boyfriend, so I didn't think a whole lot of it. Later on during the day, she FB messages me:

Hey UnFazed! Here's the Dairy Loop: http://www.mapmyride.com/us/fort-collin ... te-7134003
FYI - the part near bellevue is dirt roads, and the extra dirt road I told you about isn't on this loop, but we can certainly add it if you want. It's WCR 56 across from where the mapped route hits 14/287. It is also dirt
See you next week!!

I message back:
Hey! Cool! Can't wait :) Have fun down in Salida, kick those boys' butts

I got a little social proof because in the middle of our interaction in the lab, an Asian girl that I met at a running thing who works in an adjacent lab came over to our lab to invite me to a picnic. This girl is engaged, tho, ain't gonna fuck wit dat. I complimented her offhand on her dress. Musta been a little jealousy going on, hopefully. Later on, Asian girl comes over all flustered and gets me to help her with Google calendar. Yeah, whatever girl hahahahaha.

At night, I'm on my way out and have a long phone convo with my ex HB 8.5. Gah, she's doing that stupid validation seeking bullshit. Kinda hate her cuz she's so selfish. Afterwards, I get a text from another friend from the lab, telling me to come out with them. I meet them at Fuzzy's, dodge texts from Mal, and start goofing off with them. It's a big group, 3 girls (another arrives later) and like 4 guys or something. One girl, pretty hot, was flirting with me on the campus visit back in March. Her bf was there this time though. Another girl, I had an inkling was into me. She was ex-Mormon and cool, but probably a HB 5 (a little thick). The girl I knew from the lab also had a bf. One of the guys was mah boi monkeylover. This guy was the shit, he was a natural value giver and constantly in a playful mood, coming up with crazy funny shit. His reality and frame were super strong, and I wasn't sure if he was in pickup or just natural at it. Some of the shit that he came up with:

He was constantly calling the girls sluts and whores but in a very playful way and the girls loved it.
Two girls would high five and he would be like, "That looked strangely like two whores high fiving each other. A whore-five!"
A girl stepped up on a bench and walked over us. Her butt came close to my face and I waved my hand in front of my nose and made a face, "Ew I can smell your butt" Monkeylover: "Yeah, is there a fish market coming through?"
Monkeylover walks up to a mirror: "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the cummiest of them all?"
Monkeylover: "Hey look at me! I'm HB5 ex-Mormon!" *mimes sucking two cocks at once*
Monkeylover (while everyone was sitting down): "Everyone who wants unfazed to pass away remain sitting."
Monkeylover: "I heard you could stuff 72 raisins in your vagina. I'm gonna call you Raisin-twat for the rest of the night!" me and him chant together: "Raisin-twat! Raisin-twat! Raisin-twat!"

The reason I call him Monkeylover is because he actually has a pet monkey and he talks about it ALL the time. He has a bunch more exotic pets, and this guy is actually seriously in love with animals. Anyway, he's hilarious and I need to bring him out drinking more.

HB5 ex-Mormon is pretty into me, and I know because I saw her out another night, and she was giving me strong IOI's. Her friends kept trying to drop hints to me, and once we changed venues to barcade she started kino-ing the shit out of me. I thought to myself, what the hell I haven't gotten laid in awhile might as well take a freebie. I drank a couple beers at barcade, and start teasing and kino-ing back. I find out that she ran away from home at 18 to get away from Mormonism, which impressed me. Closing time is called, and we all walk outside. ex-M and I get outside first and we have some sort of a weird woofing contest where we face each other and mime biting at each other, and she gets super close, to where we are touching foreheads. I know she wants to kiss me, it's completely obvious, but we get broken up by a bouncer, who tells us to move along lol. Outside, she keeps trying to do it, and then on one occasion sneaks a quick kiss on my lips. I laugh and tell her she's a ninja. I'm still kino-ing her, she's kino-ing back. We all grab food, and a wanna be PUA sits down and tries to mack on all the girls in the group lol. He fails miserably and leaves, but not before ex-M makes a face at me like "I don't know him at all" hahahahahaha. We all jet back to girl from my lab's place, and watch 40 year old virgin together. ex-M and I start making out on the couch. She's getting turned on. This happens for half an hour, then she gets up to go get water. I follow, and we do some heavy petting by the sink. I tell her "room" (she lives there) and once inside, she says she can't go all the way cuz we just met. I said that's fine, played it cool. We get on the bed and more heavy petting / making out occurs. I know everything is token resistance based on how into it she is. She puts up resistance one more time and I respond with, "that's fine, I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with." After that, it's game on, as I put my hand in her undies and after awhile she mentions she has condoms "just in case" I crack up and tell her ok. The rest is history, although doing it with condoms on sucks. Afterwards, she mentions I was "amazing" and "driving her crazy" #humblebrags sorry guys, I try not to need validation but when you get it, it feels pretty damn good. I give her a kiss goodbye and jet back to my place around 4:30, exhausted. Wake up at 9:30 to go into lab again. She's already there, poor girl, I say high to her, then go out at lunch with Asian girl and her 3 labmates. Was way too tired to game properly, but still had fun with them. Slept the entire afternoon, about to go to running club with a bunch of hot girls and HB colombian.

As you can see, I didn't even run that much game other than being fun and having a dominant vibe. Think I just got lucky. But hey, I'll take it. And she was nowhere near being a super hot girl or whatever, but I gots no shame. I left it at good terms, and she FB requests me later. I think the whole lab group is going swimming at a reservoir tomorrow (July 4th) and I have a sweet event happening at night too (30-odd people climbing horsetooth mountain at night to watch the fireworks).

Keep gaming, brahs.

Pros:
Got laid with mediocre game

Need to improve:
Should hang out with Monkeylover more, absorb some of his randomness and awesomeness.
Keep up with the dominant vibe, keep up with qualification and compliance requests and work on kino.
Should work on teases and verbals a bit, trying to improve my vocal tonality as well.
CH told me I should work on direct statements of intent, which I agree with. Later on in the set, after qualification, I will start peppering those in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice man!

You gotta love when you just go out with friends and get laid.

Monkeylover seems like an interesting character. He sounds like he would get on my nerves, but I definitely see some value in the way he carries himself, from what you told me. Guys that don't care what anyone thinks are fun to be around.

Great work handling the LMR, and its always best to wear a condom. Especially with HB5's you meet the same night lol

Look forward to gaming with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice job dude. This girl works in your building? #awkward. It feels like luck, but it's also because you've been practicing so much that everything was on autopilot...like you're a---dare I say---natural?? haha

Also sounds like you're building a huge, diverse social circle, which is awesome. It will make going out much more fun rather than with just a bunch of PUA guys all with an agenda for the night. I'm also trying to build a new social circle... unfortunately it's all PUA guys right now. Hahahaha. #norealfriends

Yeah I brought up the statement of intent thing because I found for me, even if I was being flirty, teasing and doing qualification (btw totally also stole your "tell me something interesting about yourself" line... it's gold!!) and whatnot, I think I was still being viewed as the nice Asian guy. It was only after I started going more direct (e.g. "you're my new girlfriend for the next 10 minutes," "so what are we doing on our first date?") that the girls were instantly forced to make a decision about whether I was just a friend, or something more. That's where I also started getting the BF objections. But at least you know 5 minutes in instead of wasting 15+ minutes and already into comfort (because she complied with your "friendly" attraction/qualification material) before finding out.

The problem with this, however, is that if it's a group of girls and more than one of them is a "yes" (haha) and you go direct on one of them and she says she has a BF, now you can't just switch to the other girl because they all clearly saw you going for the first one. (I actually got called out on this once by the whole group, lololol). I think I'll try to get around this and find out about the BF even earlier (like when teasing, say "omg you're terrible, how can your BF let you out of the house?" or "your BF clearly doesn't spank you enough"), then if she says she doesn't have one, proceed with qualification and statement of intent.

Hmm I'm writing a lot, maybe I should start a journal after all... Going out this Thu, Fri, and Sat night-- will keep you updated!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Nice job dude. This girl works in your building? #awkward. It feels like luck, but it's also because you've been practicing so much that everything was on autopilot...like you're a---dare I say---natural?? haha

Also sounds like you're building a huge, diverse social circle, which is awesome. It will make going out much more fun rather than with just a bunch of PUA guys all with an agenda for the night. I'm also trying to build a new social circle... unfortunately it's all PUA guys right now. Hahahaha. #norealfriends

Yeah I brought up the statement of intent thing because I found for me, even if I was being flirty, teasing and doing qualification (btw totally also stole your "tell me something interesting about yourself" line... it's gold!!) and whatnot, I think I was still being viewed as the nice Asian guy. It was only after I started going more direct (e.g. "you're my new girlfriend for the next 10 minutes," "so what are we doing on our first date?") that the girls were instantly forced to make a decision about whether I was just a friend, or something more. That's where I also started getting the BF objections. But at least you know 5 minutes in instead of wasting 15+ minutes and already into comfort (because she complied with your "friendly" attraction/qualification material) before finding out.

The problem with this, however, is that if it's a group of girls and more than one of them is a "yes" (haha) and you go direct on one of them and she says she has a BF, now you can't just switch to the other girl because they all clearly saw you going for the first one. (I actually got called out on this once by the whole group, lololol). I think I'll try to get around this and find out about the BF even earlier (like when teasing, say "omg you're terrible, how can your BF let you out of the house?" or "your BF clearly doesn't spank you enough"), then if she says she doesn't have one, proceed with qualification and statement of intent.

Hmm I'm writing a lot, maybe I should start a journal after all... Going out this Thu, Fri, and Sat night-- will keep you updated!

I think a more successful approach when faced with the boyfriend issue. Is to seduce the whole group. You don't even want the girl to realize you are seducing her. That makes it much easier to switch from target to target. You will also have the girl chasing you this way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol at boyfriend doesn't spank you enough

Take as much of my material as you want, it's not even my material. I'm just trying to find out what works for me what doesn't. In the bay area, you should try meetup groups that appeal to you and that have a lot of girls Meetup.com. Good way to practice socializing in a non-pickup manner as well as building bigger social circles. I get your point with the statements of intent, you're totally right, and I will start incorporating these. I love both "You're gonna be my new gf for the next 10 minutes" and "What are we doing on our first date" Those are both gold.

My list of compliance / qualification requests:

How are you different from all the other girls here? <-- This one is more powerful because it automatically sets the frame that you are screening for a special girl

What do you have going for you besides your looks?
What are you passionate about?
What do you love about X?
What excites you?
What is one thing you are proud of and one thing you want to improve about yourself?
What would you do with a million dollars?
Tell me 3 interesting things about yourself
What is one thing you absolutely can't live without?
Tell me something you normally wouldn't tell a stranger.
What's something adventurous that you have done?
Tell me your favorite memory from your childhood.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thursday night:

Tbone swoops me and he drives us to old town. We sit at Yeti and drink while chatting, pretty low key and chill. This happens for a loooong time. He then goes and opens two girls he knows. I'm feeling good and in state despite not talking too much (I think I got the trick to be able to be in state whenever I want now). He comes back, we talk some more. Then we finally get up to start gaming. He isn't feeling too amped. I open a two set in the street, short interactions. Then another two set. Tbone opens a 4 set. We head to trailhead. I open a 1 set. We bounce to multiple other bars, but we leave pretty quickly each time. I open 2 guys. A girl opens me with a compliment on my shirt. "You can touch it if you want" She does, I tell her, "That'll be 5 bucks." We laugh a bit and then I eject. Tbone wants to head out, we peace out at 11:00 pm. Weak night, but it feels good to be able to be in state on command. Just think about the dominant vibe, and EMBRACE the rush of adrenaline that you feel, don't squelch it. Next time I suspect Tbone may be a little off, I'm gonna drive myself. Also, apparently his texts have been getting pretty lackluster results with HB colombian, so I may have another window with her, who knows. She was definitely flirting and having fun with me after the run while the meetup group was all sitting around chatting. I had great social proof, as I was talking in a group with 3 girls and they were all laughing at stuff I said. HB colombian said we were "besties for resties" lol how cute. Might mean I'm in the friend zone. Whatever, don't actually give a shit, just gonna keep gaming. Prepare for an EPIC July 4th weekend though. Tomorrow hanging out at a lake with Tbone and some of his friends (mostly female) then hiking with a huge group to Horsetooth mountain to watch fireworks (mostly female) and then going downtown to game. Gonna be the shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

July 4th Independence Day

EPIC! I wake up, Tbone swoops me and we go to Horsetooth Reservoir, meet up with his friends for a floating party in the lake. There's 8 ish people, half dudes half girls. We go in, I go for a swim, come back, float on a raft for awhile, HB5 hairdresser opens me, I tease her, she plays "bumper boats" with me while we are on tubes, I flip her. I accidentally swim into a boat with all girls. Tease them. Tell them I'm an Asian pirate after their booty. Drink a beer, get sunburned, take a nap in a chair. Very chill. Tbone gets drunk as shit, I drive us back, then I head to my meetup group that's hiking to the top of horsetooth mountain to watch fireworks. We split up in cars and drive there, there are a bunch of girls, a lot of cute ones, and one guy who I know has heard of pickup (from the pua meetup group). We start walking, I don't game anyone in particular but I game the whole group, making loud jokes everyone laughs at. Great social proof. I talk with some random people, fluff a bit, and we get to the top. We all sit down, there's still 1.5 hours until the fireworks, and we get to watch a gorgeous sunset. There's a cute HB6.5 goody two shoe girl that I start teasing. Other pua guy wants in on the action, we both start gaming her. We eventually move to a different spot on the top of the mountain, and its girl, me, and other dude sitting in a line in that order. We both start teasing her, but I'm leading, coming up with the content, and he's following. His vocal tonality needs some work. I fluff with him a bit, tease her mercilessly, qualify her, she starts asking me questions, giving me compliments, and the interaction starts getting pretty good as she is constantly laughing. Fireworks start. She leans in close to point a couple times. I start singing the national anthem. Another HB7 tri girl that I met at another meetup behind me starts engaging me, and I joke and tease with her. She loves it. After the fireworks, we start walking and we walk down the mountain together the WHOLE way because she didn't have a flashlight. Other pua guy didn't interact with us for the rest. The whole way down was endless singing, teasing, laughing, and self amusement. Another girl (kinda drunk) joins in on the fun, and we all laugh our way down the mountain. I number close her at the bottom in the parking lot. HB7 tri girl is attracted, she keeps flashing her flashlight at me and I flash mine back. There's talk of an after party downtown. It's 11 ish. We drive back to the supermarket parking lot, and there is me, tri girl, and 4 AFC dudes down to party. My text interaction with goody girl:

me: 5 of us are going to trailhead. join us if you want! Otherwise it was nice meeting you! -Ning
her: That sounds fun! Not tonight I got home tonight and my bed gave me a stern lecture. Maybe another time!
me: Sounds good :) and please take the booties off the dog
her: never!!!

Of the AFC dudes, AFC1 is vigorously trying to bang tri girl, AFC2 is housemates with tri girl, and 3 and 4 are randos. Tri girl is flirting with me, I know she is attracted. I drive all of us to Trailhead. I get in, open some randoms in short interactions. Tri girl comes out of the bathroom, immediately engages with me. She was in a 9 year relationship and married for 5 years before getting a divorce! Crazy!!! I think she's 30. We fluff a bit, AFC1 comes in, tries to enter. I just keep engaging her. Tbone texts me, he is coming. We end up in a group, 1 2 and 4 are engaging her, 3 and me are off to the side and we start talking about video games lol. I open two girls, get the to move away from our drinks. 3 and I move over, talk more bullshit. Tri girl moves out of her group and comes over to me and starts engaging me. We are leaning against the wall facing each other. 2 and 1 come over and try to engage us, I try to keep it just us two for as long as possible, but I am socially tactful towards the other two. Tbone comes, and I tell him about the cluster fuck of a setup. Four dudes more or less trying to bang a chick that wants to bang me. LOL. Tbone opens a couple sets, then talks to AFC1 while I engage girl. AFC1 keeps trying to kino tri girl, she doesn't like it, but she doesn't utterly blow him out. I tell everyone we are bouncing to the square. They ask for us to wait up. Tri girl number and FB closes me in front of everyone. We bounce. We get to the square, Tbone and I are both in good states, Tri girl goes to a food truck, AFC1 follows. He is following her EVERYWHERE and constantly trying to kino her. Tbone and I try to go into a couple places, they are all dead. We go back to the food truck, once again Tbone wings AFC1 and I engage tri girl and see how much compliance I get. It's pretty on, hand holding, shoulders, and standing close is all golden. We all jet to East Coast, except Tbone opens a seated 2 set then catches up. It's a club scene inside. I go in, to the bathroom. Girl next to bathroom. I open her, she's hot but short. She is very receptive. Somehow there's a question as to whether she is a girl or not, and she shows me her vagina. LOL. She is mad drunk. I go to the bathroom, then hit the dance floor hard. Tbone starts going hard too. We are going crazy on the dance floor, AFC dudes sit with their dicks in their hands or try to dance, but they are stifled. Tri girl starts dancing with us, she's got some moves :) I LOVE it when a girl can let loose like that. A random girl swoops in and starts aggressively dancing with tri girl. I crack up cuz this is freaking hilarious to me. Tbone and I are going crazy, another dude starts dancing, and dance circle forms with us 3 in the middle. Other dude is also insane. He challenges me to a dance off, I just tell him he's the man. Tbone dance offs him. I dance open a fat girl, dance dirty with her lol. EVERYONE watches. A guy I met before opens me. I keep dancing. I open a HOT HB8.5 brunette, dance dirty and close with her for a couple minutes. I shove her off, dance with a fatty for awhile. Dance with tri girl for awhile, kino starts escalating, and I can feel AFC1's eyes glued to us. Club is off the hook, and Tbone, other dance dude, and I are the center of attention. Tbone tries to wing me with the brunette, but the blonde she is with is unreceptive. I physically escalate, use Asian kiss line, but she laughs and leans away. I make naughty faces at her. She keeps laughing. I eject. Last call ends it, and we all walk out. I am sweating profusely and have a cramp in my left buttcheek. The clusterfuck of AFC's is following tri girl everywhere. When she comes up to Tbone and me, I qualify her, telling her that I love when girls are confident enough to let it loose on the dance floor (not a compliance request but a statement of intent) Tbone and I walk ahead, opening everyone in the street and trolling hard. We stop to belt out a Third Eye Blind song with a street group. We eventually sit on a wall on the street corner and Tbone is yelling at everyone, even across the street. I am absolutely cracking up hard at everything he says.

HEY! HEY YOU! (at a girl) Come over here!
(to the people watching a street magician) It's not real! It's fake! I've seen him before! He's not even that good! He can't even juggle! Those aren't real knifes! (yes pronounced like that)
(he's doing a rope trick) It's not a knot! (We both yell) It's not not not not not not not a knot! It's not! It's a knot! NOT!

lol

We open three girls walking past just by shouting shit. They groove, two walk past, one girl hooks. Immediately voices how she is attracted to Tbone. I tell her to fucking give him her number. She does, they makeout, some dude she's with is across the street watching lol. Tri girl texts to find where I am. I tell her. I start singing Total Eclipse of the Heart with a random couple in the street. We find out they are siblings. Girl is giving me goo goo eyes. All great social proof in front of Tri girl. Tri girl keeps interacting with me all the way to the car, all the AFC's are giving me props, and I drop them all off back at the supermarket parking lot. Tri girl keeps conversing with me through the passenger side window. "Who you texting?" She asks. I tell her I'm texting her mom. And apparently she had a very nice day. lol She laughs at everything I say. I leave. There was no fucking way to pull with that clusterfuck of dudes (she lives with one). I get home, start writing this report, then she texts that some of the dudes left shit in my car. I tell them to come get it. They show up, her and AFC's 3 and 4. They get their shit, Tri girl tells me that she goes out a lot but will be out of town thursday through sunday this week. Well I'm down to party, girl. Let's do it. BOOM end of night

Pros:
2x number close that seemed solid, and the interactions were both very good. Had a lot more comfort with goody girl, but a lot more value w tri girl. tri girl is a partyer, which is awesome. She needs to come out with us.
A little bit of qualification, but mostly a BUTTLOAD of self amusement.
Consistently in state and know how to get into state.
Was physical, physically escalated.
Went for kiss close on brunette.
Sick day overall, had so much fun

Cons:
None? could improve, but had so much fun don't really care. Getting more used to competing with guys, so that's good, but could be better there. Shit is so easy when I'm in state

Last edited by Unfazed on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This week my game EXPLODED. When I figured out how to be in state on command (without even opening sets or talking) I start seeing attraction and IOI's everywhere. It's great to finally see hard work paying off, this is 6 months of going out every single fucking weekend except 2, many weeks of 5+ nights in the field, the last 4 weeks have been at least 5 nights per week. Must've been like 500 sets or some shit. At this point, getting laid isn't even that big of a deal. Not that I've gotten laid a bunch, but I have so much fun just interacting with girls and going out that I don't even need to get laid. Hopefully I can keep this up through July.