My Pickup Journal- by Unfazed

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What is all this drivel...this section is about field reports not your sales funnel...it's pretty blatant this has just become your ad space. After 31 pages of reports you are only writing about your sales program...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sales Funnel is finally done. Whew. Lots of work.

Going to start sending paid traffic at it while I work on the upsell copy.

Haven't written copy for an upsell before, but I got a template from one of JC's products, so I'll just follow that.

Sister comes on Friday, excited to see her and show her Colorado.

Amanda's in a funk lately, where she's doing something I read about in Napoleon Hill's book called "drifting."

You know, what normal people do. Not crazy weirdos like me.

But she says she's "losing her passion" for medicine, etc.

I told her I wanted to help her, but eh people resist being persuaded, and she knows I know all sorts of psychological judo, and even though it's for her own good, people resist that shit.

I've succeeded in influencing her to work out more, eat healthier, become more confident and more social, there's no reason I can't influence her to be more focused and driven in her life.

Always leave your women better than when you met them.

The only problem is, she's stuck in this mental paradigm that medicine is the only way for her to make money, to give back to her family, etc. etc. etc., and we all know medicine sinks you into a giant nearly inescapable pit called uber-debt.

I'm going to have to brainstorm more in here for how to get her into self-development, living an inspired life, waking up every day fired up about what she does, and generally just kicking ass in her life, even if it means staying in medicine.

What your passion is isn't as important as simply having a passion, for the most part.

I think the first step is to figure out what beliefs I have to install, and what desires / pains she has.

Right now, she doesn't see me as an authority in terms of psychology and helping her on her application essays and shit, even though I got into Cornell, PhD school, study a shitload of psychology, etc. etc., she's been iffy about this online dating advice business thing from the start.

I don't blame her... it's weird for someone who doesn't know about this shit.

On the other hand, my ex (the one from waaaaaaaay back at the beginning of this journal, that one girl I had that epic 5 year relationship and break up with) sees me as an authority in such matters.

We still talk on the phone and chat, she's in North Carolina right now doing Residency, and she actually had a really interesting scenario that she came to me for help for.

She was seeing a patient in clinic, and the girl wanted a tummy tuck. She wanted to convince her not to get the surgery, and to diet / exercise instead.

She tried to tell the girl she was beautiful and didn't need it, etc. etc. etc. self image shit etc. etc. etc. but it didn't work.

She wanted advice on how to approach this in the future.

I thought this was super interesting, so I told her this...

Here are your knowns.

This girl is paying for a surgery out of pocket. From working a low wage job. She's DESPERATE.

She's got a very negative self image.

She's in a lot of pain.

And she's most likely tried everything under the sun and failed. She thinks this is her only way out.

So I gave her this influence formula that I came up with, that I've used over and over again to teach certain principles over email to my clients...

VMCC

V- validate
M- mythbust
C- commitment / consistency
C- challenge

Validate

I know how hard it is to lose weight... I've treated lots of women that are just like you, and I've even had weight issues myself.

I know how hard it is to starve yourself, to have one cheat day and undo a week of work, and to be honest, I've even tried purging (true for her).

Etc. etc. etc.

This builds rapport because it shows the prospect you deeply and truly understand her problem.

Mythbust

Most girls try X method. That doesn't work because blah blah blah.

Others try Y method. That also doesn't work because blah blah blah.

And some try Z method. That doesn't work because blah blah blah.

Methods X, Y, and Z that you describe should be methods that you think your prospect has tried.

This positions you as an authority and shows the prospect you understand her problem even better than she does herself.

Commitment / Consistency

I know you're someone who cares about her health. You came all the way to the doctor's office, waited, and came for advice.

This frames her in the way you want her to see herself. The frame you want to put on her is the frame that's most consistent with the action you want her to take.

Challenge

Now, other women that I've treated in your exact position have used a special plan I've given them of diet and exercise, and a lot of them have succeeded in losing a lot of weight, without ever feeling hungry.

So right now, you got two options.

You can take this surgery, and risk [negative side effect, negative side effect, negative side effect, losing lots of $$$, etc. etc. etc.]

Or you can commit to working with me on this special diet / exercise plan to help you lose weight the right, healthy way...

The way that keeps you healthy, and without the risk of negative side effects.

You CAN lose weight the right way, if you trust me.

I know you have the potential to do this, but ultimately, it's up to you.

Boom.

That's the formula.

This is the rough sketched out version, but it should be her best shot at influence. Plus, she's got built up authority having the white coat and the stethoscope around her neck :)

I described all of this over the phone to her, and she wrote it all down on some notecards. She's going to try it this week in the clinic, and let me know how it goes.

She tells me I should start another business on helping doctors influence lol.

I tell her I haven't the slightest clue how to get in front of eyeballs in that market, if there even is a market, etc. etc. etc. But an interesting thought. I told her she should get good at it, and then she should start it hahahahaha

Either way, I'm happy knowing I'm doing some good in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I sat down to look back over my old product that I was going to use as an upsell, but I took one look at it and decided that it was total shit and couldn't in the right mind sell it to my following, despite thinking it was the shit when I first launched it.

Just means that the level of my writing and my standards for my work are getting higher and higher, which is an awesome thing.

It also means more work, which is also an awesome thing.

Plan B is just to go ahead and come out with a high ticket item, and then launch that, and then use that as an upsell.

This item is going to be called Confidence, and it'll have to be an entire video product on Body Language, Vocal Tonality, and Eye Contact.

I think I'm going to position it as a $77 product, launch it for $47, and the one time upsell will be $37.

That means if my following grabs the front end $37 and the upsell, $37, it'll be 74$ total. Pretty solid. I think this will be faster to make than writing an entire 192 page book, which the other one was, but i do still have to outline it and plan it out. Let's get started!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

How do i know you have confidence? How do i know your an authority? You have to state your authority before you endlessly drivel on about confidence sales funnels. Pickup has just become a money-making sham...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Bro, seriously, I don't even want to sell you.

I'm not using this forum as a lead collection strategy. I'm using it to journal, and to keep track of my thoughts / goals.

There are a million and 1 examples of game at the beginning of this journal if you want to read about that.

If you don't like it, go fuck yourself and stop reading.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
How do i know you have confidence? How do i know your an authority? You have to state your authority before you endlessly drivel on about confidence sales funnels. Pickup has just become a money-making sham...
I have also read this guys updates of his journal quite often.

In all honesty... I HAVE FAILED TO FIND A PART WHERE HE GETS GOOD AT PICK UP AND ACTUALLY FUCKS A LOT OF GIRLS.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lolz ^. Of course, I'm terrible with girls. Completely agree guys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
How many different girls have you fucked in your life?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
How many different girls have you fucked in your life?
Yo i know his kind of guy.

Using shitty self-amusement to act cool. Acting like he doesn't want to gain a platform when all he's doing is talking about his shitty sales funny and his shitty overweight girlfriend on one of THE biggest pickup platforms in the world , it's clear to even the dumbest baffoon as to what he's doing.

I seen his shitty youtube videos too , dude's nerdy as fuck . Not even trying to be rude by it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for the nerdy asian guy to get laid. Saw this first hand from one of my old circles.

Now a cool asian dude is different. But when you have a guy who's endlessly going " oh my GOD $77 sales funnel is so much better as to opposed the $0.87 sales funnel, it's going to be optimal conversion!!" with his dorky voice that makes me want smash my head against the wall continuously.

Thing is , i seen a whole bunch of guys who i KNOW get laid ( sexadict, skills360 , mindlesswarped) and if any of them where talking about sales funnel , i wouldn't give it so much thought. Hell i'd even buy it if it was skills360 ( love ya bro).

But this dork and his sales funnels who doesn't get laid ( even by his overweight girlfriend), and his SCAM marketing scheme, as a MAN who paid his due dilligence to get to where he was ( and not via an overweight gf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) i REFUSE to let the future generations get laid by this guy.

You know what the worst thing is? He's so fucking dorky and he's about to sell some CONFIDENCE products!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You think i'm joking? Go watch a couple of mins of his videos and just look at him. I can see in his eyes he don't get SHIT...he's talking all this bs!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is actually too funny to be true!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( sadly must suck to be dorky and sexless with an overweight gf selling $77 sales funnel about confidence)

what a joke!!!!