My Journey to Becoming the Icy Zen Master

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

May 25th
4 Numbers 1 K-Close

Gather around children. Let's talk about sloppy nasty uncalibrated game. 8)

VP had a birthday recently. Happy B-day VP! You are a horrible human being but I still think you are a pretty cool dude!

We'll get to VP in a sec though.

The night started out pretty standard. I've been doing club promo stuff at night and working full time during the day. I haven't been too raw at night game lately. The little free time I have now is usually dedicated to running day with Guru. I don't like gaming in the bar I promote. I try to separate business with pleasure.

We were on our stomping grounds though. The college district. The night started out with me Guru and Raymond chilling at the Haunted Bar waiting for VP's alcoholic ass to meet us up. Me and Raymond got to talking business while Guru opened a set off the bat. He stayed in set for awhile and got the number. Meanwhile, I noticed a blonde chick in front of me showing some IOI's. I knew what I had to do. I got in my head though because it was a mixed set (there was a geeky homeboy at the table). I also don't particularly enjoy crashing tables out like that when the set is seated because you are put on the spot. I was set on approaching though, and Guru wanted me to do it. Even Raymond was telling me to do it, and he's a civilian to PUA game.

I went over to the table and called blondie out. I told her I had been noticing her looking at me. She denied it and I started to run convo. All of a sudden, the mother hen approaches. This is a thick mother hen too. She elbows me as she gets into her seat and says something like "move over". It shook me up a little, because I didn't see that shit coming. She started throwing shit tests my way about how old I am and shit. This is usually the only shit test girls try to play on me. I didn't handle it it properly in hindsight. I told them how I was turning 23 soon. I qualified for her bitchass. Guru said I should have asked if she worked at the bar or something. I should have thrown some shit back at her. Anyway, I ended up getting blondie's number and bounced.

After that, Guru me and Raymond went over to the main strip. We found VP and Consistency at the busiest bar, and we posted up so they couldn't see us. We watched them blow out a 2 set. Me and Guru ended up opening a different 2 set and bounced them to the country bar. My chick wasn't that hot, and me and Guru agreed we wanted to continue to game. I was towing my chick behind me through the dance floor when I ran into VP. He looked like he was in a drunk stupor, methodically prowling the bar for women. We stopped in front of each other. I think his eye twitched a little. My girl asked me if that was my friend. I said yes, and she said that he had gotten her number awhile ago and she flaked on him. I was going to go for the k-close in front of VP to be a dick, but after she told me that she was a VP flake I wasn't going to risk getting his sloppy seconds. I let the chick go and continued gaming.

I spotted this girl that used to go to my high school. She's pretty cute and I would've never had the courage to game her back in my school days. I acknowledged the fact that I'm an entirely different man now and approached her. We chatted for a bit and she seemed pretty receptive. It was a mixed set, and some cowboy homie was next to her. I don't think she was fucking him though...I had a feeling it was cold approach. I pretended like he wasn't there regardless. I ended up getting the number and bounced. I'm not sure if I did the right thing by trying to slow cook her. (Me and Guru use the term slow cook to mean taking it slower than a standard hit and run cold approach). I feel like if you are gaming social circle, it pays off to slow cook girls versus flash frying them (VP game) #Nogame.

The next set at a bar that has pool tables. I call it Pool Table bar. I was trying to meet up with one of the chicks I had been texting. She ended up flaking, but I was cool with it because I continued gaming. Smith was with us and he was trying to work a two set. I knew just by looking at the chicks that they were going to blow him out. He did his best though. He walked back over to us and said that they were a dead set. I felt bad for the dude...he's got mad courage. They were doing the post approach chuckling. I understand why girls don't dig Smith, but fuck them bitchez. Smith is my boy. I asked Smith if I should reopen and he said yeah. I went over to them and tried to work the set. I challenged the shit out of that chick with no remorse knowing that she denied Smith beforehand. I ended up getting the number and bounced. Guru immediately said "Yeah that chick wasn't having it".

We ended up calling it a night after some hail mary game and started walking towards the car. At this point it was me VP and Raymond. Inbound at 12 o clock was a drunk 2 set, arm in arm. Time to initiate the chat. We kept walking straight as they headed towards us. Once they got into audible distance, VP opened I think by saying "Can I ask you girls a question?". It was past 2 a.m. mind you, so the expected response is usually something along the lines of "Get the fuck out of my face" or in VP's case "Have you sucked any dicks lately?". The girl responded happily though with "Of Course!". I was taken back for a sec. Holy shit was this gonna be easier than I thought. I told her she was the nicest girl I had ever met at 2am and hugged her. I didn't let go of her and started working game. Raymond was 2 feet away from me, and I would shoot him glances when the girl had her head turned. I ran the mouthpiece. Some of my favorite game material comes from talking shit about VP. Girls love that shit. I was like "Look at this dude talking to your friend. Doesn't he have a fucked up haircut?" The girl was like "It's not that bad". I was like are you serious? You can be honest with me. Then she said "Okay it's pretty bad". I laughed my ass off. The girl said it was her 21st birthday and I told her it was VP's birthday too (not even a lie). So we bonded over that shit. I bonded over the fact that we were both Geminis too. Bitchez luv astrology. Know your sign kids.

I started calibrating for the makeout. I had no intention of ever seeing this chick again, but I wanted a good old empty kiss. I ended up kissing her cheek, while VP got his girl's phone number (I have no idea why). I think he initiated the french goodbye, and got cheeks. Meanwhile, I lowered the pitch of my voice and started speaking slower to my girl. I don't remember what I said...it didn't matter. I closed distance face to face and started "making out as fuck" as VP would put it. Raymond sat back and watched beautifully dirty drunk game unfold. Like clockwork, the friend saw what was going down and started pulling my girl away. "<Cindy> you fucking slut!" (The girl's name wasn't really Cindy. Guru was talking to a chick named Cindy one time and the friend was being cold. Guru mimicked what the friend was probably thinking and said "Fuck this guy Cindy!". From now on we use Cindy to refer to girls in similar situations). Anyway, I told the "mother hen" aka female cockblock that I wanted to at least get her friends contact info. I tried to logic my way out of it by explaining that by getting my girl's number and staying in contact with her, it would make her less of a slut than if she walked away right then. "No it doesn't work that way" the CB replied. You can't reason with a hamster folks. (If you're not familiar with hamster logic see this thread http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012 ... t-recycle/).

Once you have a lot of game time under your belt (especially night game) it is sometimes funny how predictable women act. Anyway I was satisfied with myself. I enjoyed a chuckle and started walking away. The girls said they had to meet some friends at the pizza place nearby, and sure enough I saw two dudes far away waiting for them. Haha. Classic.

Me and Raymond had taken probably 5 steps when VP went back to the girl I had just madeout with. We stopped for a sec and I wasn't sure what he was doing because the set was over and he blew out the K-close with his girl. He just got the number. It made no sense to go back to my chick because I had already madeout with her.

We watched as he grabbed my drunk chick and madeout with her. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Me and Raymond couldn't believe what we just saw. The friend said something to my chick and I yelled back "What the fuck you really ARE a slut Cindy!! I thought I was special!". VP trotted back all giddy. I think the first thing I asked him was "Dude are you gay???". He seemed confused. What? I explained what he just fucking did. "I had my tongue in that chicks mouth literally seconds before you madeout with her". He tried to deny it. "No dude! That was my girl!". Raymond had watched the whole thing and vouched for what he saw. "No dude that was Enso's girl!" VP kept trying to play it off like he thought it was his girl. Meanwhile I was having a field day. My abs hurt from laughing at what a fucking weirdo VP is. Are you gay bro?? If you want to makeout with me just be honest about it. We will talk that shit out and I won't think less of you as a human being (I can't think lesser anyway :P) I asked him what it was like to have my spit in his mouth. That was the FOURTH chick that he's K-closed after me. What a homosexual. Lol.

The night wasn't quite over though. We spotted this nasty chick alone in the parking lot on the phone. We told VP to get out of the car and approach. He hopped out and went to work. The chick was receptive, but wouldn't kiss him after the 5th hug of death (I sat in the car and counted how many times he went for the hug to the french goodbye to the being shoved off). The chick came over to the car and had me roll the window down. She started trying to spit game on me. I was in no fucking mood. She looked like E.T. with H.I.V. Raymond was googling pics of E.T. and showing me and I was trying not to laugh. She said that she was old, married, and had kids. You got yourself a winner VP. VP still wanted to get it in cuz he is a sick fuck. At one point, E.T. said I had "beautiful lips" and put her dirty finger in my mouth. WTF. E.T. phoned home on my damn lips!! I was getting tired of entertaining E.T. and wanted to ditch her with V.P. I told E.T. to show VP how to dance country and I threw on some tunes from my car radio. It took some persuading but she finally started to dance with him in the parking lot. I saw my window of opportunity and sped the fuck out.

E.T. ended up driving VP back to his place (I don't know how...she was possibly more drunk than V.P.). He said that he got a 2 minute handjob the next day. Lol. G is G players.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

May 27th

I wanted to add a quick takeaway that I gained from a recent blow out during daygaming. I approached this chick who was knitting (she informed me that it was actually crocheting...sorry). Most of my interaction was built on the foundation of teasing her about knitting in public. Where I went wrong was that I didn't do a good job of leaving the set. I felt like the interaction wasn't really going anywhere. I think I did too much push with not enough pull. Anyway, the set wasn't going well and the girl was starting to look for an excuse to shoot me down. She found her opportunity when I told her I forgot her name when I tried to leave. There were people playing chess next to her and the dude was like "Oh no. You forgot her name?". She tried to give me a hint and said "meow" which would later make sense when her name was "Cat". Gay ass name. Anyway I left with my tail behind my legs and said "Aw so close". Before I was out of earshot she said "But not close enough". I felt a little defeated...not gonna lie.

After the set, Guru pointed out that I was straying away from what Mark Manson preaches...honesty. If you feel yourself starting to get wrapped up in game that detracts from the interaction, fall back on what is true. You're true vulnerable self. Do the unimaginable and actually tell the girl how you feel. "Sorry, I don't really enjoy approaching people in public for no reason but you looked interesting and I wanted to talk to you". The only time you can "lose" is when you are a playing a game.

Takeaways
Don't "game" yourself out of a good thing. Stop and ask yourself if you are being congruent with your thoughts words and actions. Be uninhibited.

Always remember the girl's name. If you are invested enough in a person to have a conversation with him/her, you should know what their name is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

July 20th 2014
1 SNL and several # closes/makeouts.

So I'm back.

I haven't posted in about two months. I had some unfortunate news crop up that affected my game...and life for that matter. It has been a bit of a fork in the road but I have committed myself to forging through it. I don't have much choice but to re-frame what has happened into something positive.

In line with this thinking, I have been studying NLP more. I have been going back and converting all of my takeaways from field reports and converting them into positive action steps. I came to the conclusion that I should have done this awhile back when I felt like it was difficult to apply what I had learned in the field. All of my takeaways involved what not to do next time. How does one focus on not doing something? It is unproductive. So I have been going back and reframing my takeaways into positive action steps. My next post will list my entire takeaway list which has been converted into positive action steps.

I still believe that you can take a top down approach and a bottom up approach to life. To become a world class sprinter, you must cognitively break down each stride and practice coming out of the blocks the correct way until it is ingrained into you as second nature. You no longer have to think about each step because you have formed habits. MRI scans have shown that habits are stored in entirely different places in the brain than regular memories. I strongly recommend reading the book "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg. Anyway, I digress to the sprinting analogy. The bottom up approach is breaking down each stride and ingraining the proper technique so that you will form better sprinting habits. The top down approach would be looking at the finish line and thinking to yourself "I'm going to do whatever it takes to come in first" and you body would unconsciously do it's best to achieve this goal.

I feel like this is the parallel between inner and outer game. Mystery has described this idea himself in one of his recent videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngPB-JNn7vU. One of the biggest critiques of stressing outer game is the notion that routines are inauthentic and robotic. People feel that it is unnatural to interact with people using memorized scripts. Well the truth is that we all have our own memorized scripts and routines for our daily interactions. Would it not make sense to focus on upgrading and improving theses pre-existing scripts? Now the drawback to outer game is that for it to work, you must internalize these routines until they become second nature. You also sacrifice a degree of flexibility and spontaneity. I don't want to get too esoteric, but I feel like clash between outer game (bottom up process) and inner game (top down process) is parallel to the distinction between science and art. Science emphasizes objectivity and a structured way in evaluating the world around us. Art emphasizes subjectivity and spontaneity...relying on your gut emotions versus cognitive processes.

Inner game is turning your focus of attention on yourself. You invest in yourself to become an overall more confident well rounded man with the idea that this will naturally make you more successful with women. In relation to my sprinting analogy, taking an inner game approach to pick up would be going out and simply telling yourself that you are the most interesting guy in the bar and that whatever girl you want you can get. This line of thinking would hopefully create a self-fulfilling prophecy and you would behave in a way that would bring the success you wanted. With your desired outcome in mind, the right moves would follow. The drawback to inner game is that its weaknesses are the strengths of outer game and vice versa. (Do you see how these two paradigms are the yin and yang to each other?) Inner game lacks structure and you must rely on your outcome to naturally pull you through the appropriate processes.

RSD vs Mystery Method. Mark Manson vs. RSD. Which school of thought should you choose?

The drawbacks to MM (outer game) is that you have make sure that you construct an outer game that is true to you. Everyone's map of the world is unique, and reality is not objective. If you objectify your sex life and play it like a game of chess, it will end up playing you. People aren't chess pieces and the world isn't a programmable video game. Human beings have emotions and you can't separate emotion from "game" or relationships. Mark Manson said it best. Every good "player" is essentially an individual that can successfully manage emotions and interpersonal relationships, whether he wants to believe that or not.

The drawbacks to RSD (inner game) is that it is still pick up advice at the end of the day and your are attempting to apply detachment from outcome in order to achieve an outcome. Attempting to "get in state" is still an act of performance to get a desired response from women. Social value does exist, and people tend to like individuals that enrich their lives in some form. The problem is that PUA gurus tend to teach the purely utilitarian form of value. Some people may not offer much in terms of upward social momentum, but can offer value in terms of providing emotional support. Inner game stresses the idea of becoming the ideal confident male. The problem the comes into play is that this ideal model is typically very narrow. Tyler Durden promises that you will become "a fucking pimp" if you watch the Blueprint. Will a 40 year old pasty white programmer ever become a true "pimp"? Would he even want to become a pimp that fucks a million vapid whores? The three values of true inner game according to Mark Manson involves raising your self esteem, lowering social anxiety, becoming comfortable with one's own emotions.

Me and VP were having an in depth discussion about the purest form of "game" and how one goes about becoming their ideal self. We found common ground in the belief that the ultimate "player" or human being would be able to fully express himself in a 100% uninhibited manner. Is this achievable? I would say no because we will always have emotional responses to external stimuli and anxiety manifests itself in one way or another in every human being. This is where Mark Manson's approach to game comes in to play. Becoming good at game/life comes down to negotiating your own emotions. This is the recipe that will bring you the closest to personal happiness.

So that's my rant on theory. As far as application, me and Guru have been gaming a lot lately. VP has been married and crying about his marital problems. I have been trying to focus a lot on self improvement and discerning my career path. I've also been wanting to implement more outer game techniques into my game.

Last night me and Guru both pulled. The last time I had pulled an SNL was with VP in L.A. I've been getting away from externally validating and being anal with my list. I still have been managing my list so I can at least keep track of every girl I've had some degree of romantic interaction with. I can say I haven't been pinging validation from the list like I was before.

Anyway, I'm going to try to continue posting regularly again. Journaling is good for the soul. G is G players (I'm being facetious when I say this).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
July 20th 2014
1 SNL and several # closes/makeouts.

So I'm back.

I haven't posted in about two months. I had some unfortunate news crop up that affected my game...and life for that matter. It has been a bit of a fork in the road but I have committed myself to forging through it. I don't have much choice but to re-frame what has happened into something positive.

In line with this thinking, I have been studying NLP more. I have been going back and converting all of my takeaways from field reports and converting them into positive action steps. I came to the conclusion that I should have done this awhile back when I felt like it was difficult to apply what I had learned in the field. All of my takeaways involved what not to do next time. How does one focus on not doing something? It is unproductive. So I have been going back and reframing my takeaways into positive action steps. My next post will list my entire takeaway list which has been converted into positive action steps.

I still believe that you can take a top down approach and a bottom up approach to life. To become a world class sprinter, you must cognitively break down each stride and practice coming out of the blocks the correct way until it is ingrained into you as second nature. You no longer have to think about each step because you have formed habits. MRI scans have shown that habits are stored in entirely different places in the brain than regular memories. I strongly recommend reading the book "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg. Anyway, I digress to the sprinting analogy. The bottom up approach is breaking down each stride and ingraining the proper technique so that you will form better sprinting habits. The top down approach would be looking at the finish line and thinking to yourself "I'm going to do whatever it takes to come in first" and you body would unconsciously do it's best to achieve this goal.

I feel like this is the parallel between inner and outer game. Mystery has described this idea himself in one of his recent videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngPB-JNn7vU. One of the biggest critiques of stressing outer game is the notion that routines are inauthentic and robotic. People feel that it is unnatural to interact with people using memorized scripts. Well the truth is that we all have our own memorized scripts and routines for our daily interactions. Would it not make sense to focus on upgrading and improving theses pre-existing scripts? Now the drawback to outer game is that for it to work, you must internalize these routines until they become second nature. You also sacrifice a degree of flexibility and spontaneity. I don't want to get too esoteric, but I feel like clash between outer game (bottom up process) and inner game (top down process) is parallel to the distinction between science and art. Science emphasizes objectivity and a structured way in evaluating the world around us. Art emphasizes subjectivity and spontaneity...relying on your gut emotions versus cognitive processes.

Inner game is turning your focus of attention on yourself. You invest in yourself to become an overall more confident well rounded man with the idea that this will naturally make you more successful with women. In relation to my sprinting analogy, taking an inner game approach to pick up would be going out and simply telling yourself that you are the most interesting guy in the bar and that whatever girl you want you can get. This line of thinking would hopefully create a self-fulfilling prophecy and you would behave in a way that would bring the success you wanted. With your desired outcome in mind, the right moves would follow. The drawback to inner game is that its weaknesses are the strengths of outer game and vice versa. (Do you see how these two paradigms are the yin and yang to each other?) Inner game lacks structure and you must rely on your outcome to naturally pull you through the appropriate processes.

RSD vs Mystery Method. Mark Manson vs. RSD. Which school of thought should you choose?

The drawbacks to MM (outer game) is that you have make sure that you construct an outer game that is true to you. Everyone's map of the world is unique, and reality is not objective. If you objectify your sex life and play it like a game of chess, it will end up playing you. People aren't chess pieces and the world isn't a programmable video game. Human beings have emotions and you can't separate emotion from "game" or relationships. Mark Manson said it best. Every good "player" is essentially an individual that can successfully manage emotions and interpersonal relationships, whether he wants to believe that or not.

The drawbacks to RSD (inner game) is that it is still pick up advice at the end of the day and your are attempting to apply detachment from outcome in order to achieve an outcome. Attempting to "get in state" is still an act of performance to get a desired response from women. Social value does exist, and people tend to like individuals that enrich their lives in some form. The problem is that PUA gurus tend to teach the purely utilitarian form of value. Some people may not offer much in terms of upward social momentum, but can offer value in terms of providing emotional support. Inner game stresses the idea of becoming the ideal confident male. The problem the comes into play is that this ideal model is typically very narrow. Tyler Durden promises that you will become "a fucking pimp" if you watch the Blueprint. Will a 40 year old pasty white programmer ever become a true "pimp"? Would he even want to become a pimp that fucks a million vapid whores? The three values of true inner game according to Mark Manson involves raising your self esteem, lowering social anxiety, becoming comfortable with one's own emotions.

Me and VP were having an in depth discussion about the purest form of "game" and how one goes about becoming their ideal self. We found common ground in the belief that the ultimate "player" or human being would be able to fully express himself in a 100% uninhibited manner. Is this achievable? I would say no because we will always have emotional responses to external stimuli and anxiety manifests itself in one way or another in every human being. This is where Mark Manson's approach to game comes in to play. Becoming good at game/life comes down to negotiating your own emotions. This is the recipe that will bring you the closest to personal happiness.

So that's my rant on theory. As far as application, me and Guru have been gaming a lot lately. VP has been married and crying about his marital problems. I have been trying to focus a lot on self improvement and discerning my career path. I've also been wanting to implement more outer game techniques into my game.

Last night me and Guru both pulled. The last time I had pulled an SNL was with VP in L.A. I've been getting away from externally validating and being anal with my list. I still have been managing my list so I can at least keep track of every girl I've had some degree of romantic interaction with. I can say I haven't been pinging validation from the list like I was before.

Anyway, I'm going to try to continue posting regularly again. Journaling is good for the soul. G is G players (I'm being facetious when I say this).
Goddamn, Enso finally writes another post. The dude exists after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

July 29th 2014

Takeaway List Revised.

1/18/14
Be courageous. Act on physical urges.
Think about logistics. Determine the type of relationship you want to have with the girl and her social group. If you want a purely physical relationship, act accordingly.
Anyone can be a wingman. There is power in isolating (having 1 on 1 interactions) and bouncing locations.

2/19/14
No matter what happens, you will always have yourself.
Open sets with the subtext that you are trying to determine if they are people worth having in your social circle. If they ultimately are not, then proceed without them.

If you want to pursue a particular girl, then be congruent with what you want and see if there is romantic chemistry. If there isn't, then it is a matter of incompatibility and not performance.

2/24/14
Strive to be uninhibited. This is done by managing emotions.

If you choose to live life as a game, make sure it is at least fun.

There is something to be said about shaping perceptions. PUA refers to this as "frame control". Believe strongly in your own frame, while considering others. At the end of the day, your are ultimately the only thing that matters. This empowering belief helps me overcome my own personal insecurities.

Create your own reality and strive to be comfortable with yourself...if you believe that you are an Icy Zen Master then fuck everyone else's perspective. If they disagree they are simply wrong. (Empowering vs. limiting beliefs).

There will be a period of time where you feel like you are "not being yourself" when you apply new belief systems. This is because you won't be acting like your current self...you'll be acting like the man you ultimately want to become.

"Game" everyone. If they interest you then you can choose to invite them into your reality.

Reframe rejection. Laugh and learn. Learning from the weakest moments and tightening my game will mold me.

2/29/14
Daygame structure
This was the daygame structure that worked for me when I was doing a lot of college campus daygame.

1. Open
If there is something compelling in the environment then go situational. If you have nothing to go off of, simply say "This is random but I thought you were cute and had to talk to you."

2. Rapport
Build rapport off of why she is there or what she is doing. Make assumptions about her ("You look like you workout". "You look like you read a lot".) Something I should have done better would have been planting the seed to why we should go out on date sometime. Try to establish a mutual interest or activity to lead into the close.

3. Close
I would eventually hit a point where the girl is like "Okay random stranger, what's your endgame here?" When I started to get that vibe, I would establish a time constraint (Hey I gotta meet my brother, I should get your number though so we can do <mutual interest that I discovered> sometime"

3/3/14
Act assertively and without fear of losing the person/thing at hand. What I have found is that in my own life, I tend to do things more stifled and timidly to avoid stepping on peoples shoes. Ironically, this avoidant approach hurts worse than being too aggressive/forward. The personal example that inspired this post was when I played it safe with Mellow Mushroom girl and she ended up getting into a relationship. Failure>Growth>Success. Be courageous and disregard "reputation" because if you are embracing right action (don't be a dick), then your goal is justified. Keep relationships intact while expressing yourself to your fullest extent (make sure you treat yourself right first).

3/9/14
You can't be a by-product of the world around you. At the end of the day, the only person you truly have to answer to is yourself. Stop and ask yourself if YOU can live with yourself.

3/10/14
The Cool Guy Mindset relies on self validation. You move through life accomplishing personal goals and seeking your mission and when you find girls that interest you along your path, you have the tools and strategies to know how to attract her. You approach when you want to. Even if you learn how to project "non-neediness", you are still trying to fill a void. To distill this, Jason Capital makes an excellent point about cold approach. COLD APPROACH IS THE WORST WAY TO MEET WOMEN. Don't make more work for yourself than necessary. Salesman start off doing door to door shit to get started. However, the goal is to become the CEO and have clients coming to YOU...not the other way around.

3/15/14
The typical person will do more to avoid pain than to gain pleasure.

Define your non-negotiables and never let anyone violate them.

Acknowledge the limiting beliefs that enter your mind. Don't try to push the anxiety away...embrace it and carry on with the approach.

Not everyone has to like you. You can make yourself look like a fucking lunatic and it won't even put a dent in the universe...nobody gives a fuck about you.

3/17/14
The only power you can have through cold approach is being responsible for YOUR own emotions and playing the numbers.

3/18/14
As of tonight, I will never allow myself to get robbed again.

In the initial stages of courtship, dating is a fucking competition. There are winners and losers. Girls aren't gonna stick around because you're a nice guy.
The guy that pulls is the guy that wins.

When you are in a bar, nobody has any idea of how you know each other. Use this to your advantage. Never assume that the guy the chick is with is her boyfriend until SHE confirms it. This was a pretty angsty post, and I was obviously emotional when I wrote it. That being said, I won't completely discredit it. If you set a personal goal, follow it to the hilt...no matter what it may be. Negotiate your emotions...can you live with yourself if you let said goal slip? How much do you want said goal? Are you putting other people's wants/needs above your own?

3/19/14
You can become good with women/people by micro managing impressions. (Using scripted lines, analyzing text game, etc). Eventually though, you should try to build a lifestyle where you are a high status male that simply doesn't have time to give all the cat's chasing him his ball of yarn.

I also want to try to open sets differently in night game. I want to try to casually open a lot of sets, eject, and then reopen later.

3/20/14
Don't ever take anything in game (or even life for the most part) personally if you don't have to.

3/22/14
I gotta go unfiltered and if they think I'm a freak, then whatever. I also need to condense dates more (as far as time goes).

Avoid using the word need. Avoid using the word sorry.

Try out phone calls verse texting...even if it makes you uncomfortable.

How do you eliminate flakes and get girls to chase? By having unshakable inner game as well as building the strongest and most authentic emotional connection in the initial interactions/texts. Its not about you or her or your personality...its about your interactions.

Always honor your own word. If you tell a flake that if she wants to see you again she has to ask you, then don't go back on it.

3/27/14
Roll in the club and open 3 sets of guys
Approach 5 sets of girls in 15 minutes
Try to merge as many sets as possible and have the girls do the heavy lifting for you
Once you have all this social proof and momentum built, start isolating the girls you want

3/30/14
Do whatever you can to turn a cold approach into a warm approach. Don't expect things to go perfect if you don't put in pre-approach work.
Experiment with giving girls my phone number
Get better at story telling
Be unashamed about escalation. An extreme example of this is VP's naked method. Things that you wouldn't think would work sometimes do.

3/31/14
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have to go for what I want and not care what the chick ultimately thinks about me. They have flaked up to this point regardless.
Playing it safe does not fucking work for me. It is time to be overly aggressive just in the name of experimentation.
I want to a tight enough rotation so that I don't have to spend my Sunday night at a dirty strip club.
If I ask a girl on a date, I don't want to be friends. I already have friends. I'm 22 years old. I want to fuck as soon as possible. If she wants a relationship out of it than she can vie for it. Now removed from this post, I find it to be pretty dramatic. Again, I will stand by the fact that I hate strip clubs. I also stand by the concept of experimentation. Pretend you are your favorite actor and try out different personas. Contrary to popular belief, personalities are more flexible than you think. If you want to fuck a girl, then play the game appropriately. If you want something more, play the game appropriately.

4/3/14
Remember that natural chemistry is something that can't be faked. Don't get hung up over girls that you don't connect with. There is something to be said about having a chemistry with someone. Chemistry encompasses a lot of different things.

4/9/14
Put your mission first, and everything else secondary.

4/13/14
Honor the three strikes rule. Develop personal rules and stick to them.
Build that high status lifestyle (for yourself...always put your passions/needs first)
Don't underestimate the power of social circle
Always do things on your own terms.

4/15/14
Go into dates with a false time constraint...I've noticed that in all of my dates it is always the chick that ends up saying she has to go. If I'm going to try and pull then I should attempt it...if not then end the date on my terms.

I think some girls are actually pretty busy and truly don't have time to date. (I remember being pretty busy myself when I was going to school and working). Don't always assume girls are just purposefully blowing you off or are getting barraged with other guys dicking them.

4/19/14
The bolder man always wins.
Adding chicks you are trying to get at on Facebook can be beneficial because you can get insight into their personal lives...most importantly their current relationship status.
I'd say most flaking post cold approach is because of social ties you have no idea about going in (ex boyfriends/other guys)
Get girls you want hooked ASAP. Respect Murphy's Law...anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Prepare accordingly.

4/22/14
The next time I find myself in a dead set, I should have more fun with it. Go experimental. Say whatever you want (you should do this anyway) but especially because they already made up their mind that they don't want to fuck you. To add to this, hold onto life loosely.

4/24/14
There is a difference between being persistent and being harassing. Don't be afraid to push the envelope, but know when to back down.

4/25/14
Don't be afraid to put someone in their place if it is deserved. I was offering that chick free drinks in the exchange that she simply shows up to my bar and she was being stuck up. If you facilitate that sense of entitlement that society reinforces towards those types of women, you are being a chode. Be aware of what people want and their motivations. Establish what you want and establish what they want and find the middle ground. Its really that simple. Be aware that many girls enjoy validation with out putting out. Be aware that guys enjoy sex as a means of validation.

4/28/14
I am losing the battle to AA. To overcome it I am adopting a new rule. When I see a chick that registers as a yes, stop and look at her head to toe. Ask myself if I would feel a twinge of disappointment if I never saw her again. If the answer is yes, approach and accept the worst possible consequences.

As a man, I have no choice but to be the pursuer...initially. This goes back to sales and life in general. Whenever you start something new, it is going to suck. You are going to have to accept that you are going to be low on the totem pole, and you have to enjoy the process of getting to where you want to be.

4/30/14
We found a new spot that we are gonna try to game more. Me and VP both admire that street game. Go back to giving less fucks. Cold approach at the end of the day is best way to meet more women in my opinion. Don't neglect building social circles but embrace cold approach for what it is.

5/15/14
I have to kick up the assertiveness...especially in night game. I got so close to being robbed. You could argue that I was robbed, but I don't really want to count it. The only thing that gets me off the hook was that homeboy ended up blowing out. Lickitung ended up self-destructing...just like I had feared she would.

If you are going to pull and you know you have the green light from the girl, PULL IMMEDIATELY DON'T STOP TO FOR A SINGLE THING. Every second that goes by is an invitation for chaos.

If you find yourself in a similar situation and the girl in questions is in limbo, UNDERSTAND THAT SHE CAN FLIP LIKE A PANCAKE. If she a shinier toy catches her eye, you could be done. I still remember this situation happening. It comes back to my belief in frame control. Frame control boils down to self esteem. Someone with high self esteem treats themselves with the same respect they treat other people with. They are able to let people know when they are disrespecting them without getting overly emotional about it. Also evaluate the context of where you are interacting with people. Certain environments tend to attract certain demographics. Certain demographics tend to act a certain way.

5/19/14

How to prevent the robbery

Ever since that night I had Lickitung physically taken from me, I have debated how to handle AMOGs. The conundrum is that you don't want to over react and come off as a chode, but you also don't want to be too passive because chicks do have the capacity to leave you for another guy. So what do you do?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you are trying to pull, exposing your chick to surrounding guys will not help your chances in anyway. If she is trying to meet friends DO WHAT IT FUCKING TAKES TO HAVE HER NOT MEET THEM. This sounds manipulative and I try to preach what VP calls "good guy game" but I'm serious. You can be a little crafty and still be a good person. Your hierarchy of needs should go You>your chick>her friends.

As far as physically deflecting the cockbock, there is a pretty good video out there that shows some examples of what you can dohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLhEAFk7CA8. To summarize it, you deflect AMOGs by being strong in controlling the frame. Having a strong frame is a key trait that will make you successful in not only game, but in life. It might be the most important fundamental that RSD preaches in my opinion. Your reality has to be stronger than everyone else's around you. This is how you get what you want in life. In a nonreactive way, simply control the fate of the situation from the very beginning. If you sense that you are about to get robbed, your goal is to subtly make it as hard as possible for anyone to take your girl. I would probably like to put a side-note on this. You shouldn't get paranoid about losing the girl you are with at any second. If you have a girl that is heavily invested in you, it is very unlikely that a regular chode can pull your girl. All of the times I have been "robbed" involved girls that I knew had little to no investment in me to begin with. You are still in this limbo stage at this point (I guess regular people would call it dating). You are playing the game whether you like it or not so you might as well play it well.

5/27/14

Don't "game" yourself out of a good thing. Stop and ask yourself if you are being congruent with your thoughts words and actions. Be uninhibited.
Always remember the girl's name. If you are invested enough in a person to have a conversation with him/her, you should know what their name is.

7/29/14
I have watched in field footage of some of my approaches. I seemed nervous and talked too quickly. I also find myself doing little habitual movements when I'm nervous. I'm going to take a regular public speaking class to get over some of these things. I'm also going to consciously retrain myself to relax and make slow movements. Nervous feelings can be channeled via different ways.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm going to try and post again more. I wish I could change the title of this thread now, but instead I created a new thread. "My Journey to Becoming the Icy Zen Master" will be used to post my field reports in a narrative fashion. My new thread "I'm Enso Nytes and I'm here to kill Pick up" will be dedicated to talking about theory and my new vision for seduction. This will be the last post in this thread that is philosophical and not a straightforward field report. After this post, I direct all of you to read my other thread "I'm Enso Nytes and I'm here to kill Pick up" or I'll call it my EN thread for short.

So I originally tried to change the name of "My Journey to Becoming the Icy Zen Master" but I couldn't. I was going to delete it, but it appears I have some degree of followers because the mods stickied it. I know the name is cheesy btw, but it has some personal significance. My dad was a fighter pilot and his callsign was Zen, because he wouldn't crack under pressure. I've always looked up to my dad as a kid, and I've always wanted to be like him. As I got older, I realized things aren't quite as perfect as they appear. When you look closely enough at a statue, you start to see the cracks.

I posted awhile back that I had something happen to me that forced me to change how I viewed things. I gave myself a crash course in NLP and really took to the principle of empowering beliefs. The reason I hit such a rough point was because I got a text from one of my fuck buddies. The one I was least proud of at that. The text said "We need to talk". We had an incident where my condom slipped off. I asked her if she was on birth control, and she said that she was and that I shouldn't worry about it. I told myself that the chances of her getting pregnant were very low. If she hadn't texted me that night, I probably would've never talked to her again to be honest. I wasn't particularly proud of myself for sleeping with her in the first place.

Regardless, I stared at my phone with a panic that was indescribable. I called her 7 times and she wouldn't answer. I called Guru and begged him for some form of consolation. He walked me through all scenarios and I began preparing for the worse. Eventually, the worse news did indeed come. She texted me that she took two pregnancy tests, and they both came back positive. I felt like I was going to be sick. I ended up telling my parents the position I was in, because I knew I couldn't keep my mood on lock when I was around them without them knowing something was up. I think I can say that it was THE worst night of my life. My mom broke the fuck down. I broke the fuck down. Family secrets got brought out into the open. My whole life seemed fucked.

I got a call from my dad that night. I had to tell him that I went out and did the one thing that every parent dreads their kid will do. He told me something that I'll never forget. "Things don't always happen like you want them to. The 2.5 kids, white picket fence, a dog, and a wife...the American Dream doesn't exist".

I ended up telling VP and Guru. Of course, they eventually ended up asking me how I felt about "game". I was about to have a kid with a women that disgusted me. A women I never even wanted to see again in the first place. Pretty much the antithesis of my dream girl. This women would be the one to bear my fucking child. I felt violated to be honest. The thought that my genetic fiber paired with hers. It was a concept that I couldn't even wrap my mind around.

I woke up every morning and remembered the situation that I was in. Oh yeah...I'm going to be a fucking dad and pay child support to a women I couldn't give less of a fuck about. I was going to have to look at that kid and know that it was born out of nothingness. Life itself seemed trivialized.

I felt guilty. I felt ashamed that I had been "studying game" and having one night stands. My parents were disgusted with me. I continued to go out, but I couldn't justify myself to continue "gaming". I worked hard at trying to start my own business. I went out with the intention of promoting and earning money instead of gaming. I sat down and tried to discern what career path to take, since I might have to pay to support a kid. Long story short, I was forced to grow up.

To an extent, I came to terms with my situation. I couldn't worry about it completely if it hadn't happened yet. I did my best to brush it off, because it wasn't something that I could think about on a daily basis and remain sane. It wasn't until a few days ago that I got another text from her. "By the way, I miscarried a few weeks ago. I just wanted to let you know".

It was messed up, but an instant feeling of relief flooded my body. Maybe she was lying the whole time. I'll never know. What I do know, is that life made sense again. I felt like I was given a second chance. I had gone to the depths of my own personal hell, and then pulled back out.

Through my own experience and observations, I have been able to comprehend how I have been doing things wrong. I have always felt like Mark Manson has always been the the closest version to what "game" should be. I discovered another dating coach that has philosophies that resonate through me most. His name is John Cooper.

The fact that I am even still posting on a forum dedicated to pick up is a bit of a catch 22. I no longer believe in the act of "pick up". However, my path of self improvement and development started here and I will acknowledge that. I have always said that true "game" is self actualization. As esoteric as it sounds, even reaching some ideological state of Nirvana. You can't just study pick up and expect to have sustainable success with women. Women are just ONE aspect of life. Ironically, the more effort you put into attracting them, the less attractive you become. The profoundly intelligent Albert Einstein once said "You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created". The problem with studying and practicing pick up is that it makes so much sense when you first get into it. As men, we are extremely logical and linear creatures. I believe that most guys that end up getting into pick up share two common traits: they are typically intelligent and like to deeply analyze all things they take an interest in, and they have experienced some deep level of emotional trauma. The problem with studying pick up is that you are addressing a symptom and not the disease.

We bounce from every e-book, product, bootcamp, and guru looking for the thing that we think will finally "cure" us. We talk theory and immerse ourselves in "game" to avoid looking for the answers within. We want to do everything except take a mirror to ourselves and acknowledge the emotional traumas that we carry and how to address them. One of the most hollow moments in life is after your first lay off of pick up. For me, it was my first lay ever. You realize how unsatisfying the carrot at the end of the stick is.

Another concept that have I come to terms with is the concept of flow. A famous quote from psychotherapist Carl Jung is "What you resist persists". It is possible to reach a state of "flow", but it is not possible to do so consciously. RSD likes to call this "state". This again seems like an esoteric concept, but I have been able to ground it with personal truth. I'm going to start to tread into metaphysics, but I'll try to concisely explain myself. If you are trying to "get in state" it will never happen. You can't think about having an empty mind, because that is a thought in itself. The point I'm making is that you can't believe in "not putting women on a pedestal" and then go home and torrent 5 gigs of e-books on seduction. You can't truly be successful with women if you are studying ways to "game" them. If you study game, you train yourself to see the world around you through the paradigm of game. For example. If I saw two attractive women walking down the street 5 years ago, my first thought would probably be "well those are two hot girls that would never fuck me because I'm so shy and awkward". If I saw them several months ago, my first thought would be "Oh shit. There's a 2 set. Should I open? If I number close I'll feel so satisfied with myself." If I saw them today, my first thought would probably be "hey those chicks are hot. Let's talk to them. Maybe they will come and party with me this weekend. That would be cool."

My point is that life can either be completely meaningless or completely meaningful. If you treat women like a game, you are limiting yourself to the confines of that game. I have learned the hard way that it is NOT a game.

How to feel whole instead of filling the hole to be continued on my thread i-am-enso-nytes-and-i-m-here-to-kill-pi ... 82701.html.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

An honest account. And more importantly, honestly refreshingly. I think I speak for many when I say thank you for sharing.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

September 6th 2014

I'll push out a quick FR before I get some sleep.

Just got back from another night of promoting. Me and Guru ran a lot of street game, as usual. I did my best to host the table, while he went out and pulled girls in.

Promoting is a different kind of game. It is very similar to pick up, but different at the same time. I'd be interested to have anybody else on the board who has been a promoter before weigh in.

To give you guys background info, the club we promote at is a very small venue. It gets cramped as shit. Very upscale though. It is the classic snobby type of club where rich dudes blow money on bottle service and the door man does his best to only let in the hottest chicks.

I have some hesitation when I pull off the street, only because I never really know what type of reaction I'll get. Promoter blowouts can be just as bad as game blowouts. Girls still know that they have something that you want, even when you are offering them free shit. I know everybody on here probably doesn't believe in buying drinks, but I think some of you would be surprised that more girls than you would think don't even give a fuck about free drinks. Our venue is also a hard sell because the tables we get are usually shitty side tables, and it can be hard to keep the alcohol flowing. Once girls get inside the venue, it is loud as fuck, dark, and cramped. I get claustrophobic in there myself sometimes.

Anyway, I ended up inviting two girls walking on the street to check it out and have a few drinks *gasp*. I know, it feels so wrong at first but I don't give a fuck if I'm not paying. They ended up agreeing, and I took them inside. They were pretty good looking. Brazilian background they told me. I got them set up with a few drinks and did my best to host them. How I host girls at my table is pretty straight forward. I just run low key convo game. It's not the best venue to do so in, and I try to keep the convo concise and entertaining. I had to go back outside to get one of my boys in, and I passed them off to Guru. I told Guru that I loved one of them, and to not let them leave. I did like her...her face at least.

I came back and they were still there. Now the point of this FR is that I'm constantly trying to improve what I do in life. I have taken a step back from "game". Some of the more self-improvement oriented coaches have really opened my eyes to how pick up has gaping holes. However, I have come to the conclusion that you can't completely toss "game" out of the equation. To distill what I have experienced and learned, I feel like you have to follow your gut, more than your mind. Seduction is an emotional process...not a logical one. We construct and follow elaborate logical processes in an attempt to influence emotions in a roundabout way.

What I have found so far in flipping the script with being a promoter, is that you are still dealing with the same context. You are interacting in a fleeting and uniquely fucked up environment that is the nightlife. Anybody can go to a bar and it is a mainstream activity...but at the end of the day you are dealing with a very niche demographic for the most part. Girls go out and get dressed up for many different personal reasons. LARGELY, though, they go out to hang out with their girlfriends and receive emotional validation. When the emotional validation dries up, they move on to the next well. You can't necessarily blame them for it. Guys fuel the cycle.

So in my experience, I'd say my success rate at pulling girls off the street to crash my bottle service is maybe 40-60%. Depends on the night and how many attempts I make. Nearly all are with a group of two or more. Usually one girl will be more open than the others, and there will always be one less attractive girl in the bunch. She is usually the bitchiest, and the one you got to do your best to entertain. Girls at my venue will typically be fairly stand off ish, but will have a few drinks. I am trying to get better at selling the idea, and making them feel special so they don't just feel like they are there for show. I try not to get too gamey with any of them, because I don't want to make them uncomfortable. If I makeout with one chick from one group, then my other group could get jealous and leave. At the end of the day, my goal is to get all of my girls to stay at the table, and come back again the next night. You gotta make sure they have as much fun as possible, which can be the tricky part.

So as I have said, I try to remove the aspect of game when I am hosting. I actually do my best to fuel them with emotional validation, and do what it takes to just keep them there. Goes contrary to what the PUA's teach. What I have found though, is that my retention rate isn't all that high. Girls still end up leaving to go to other venues, and they rarely will hit me up again after I have given them my card. This Simpsons meme hits the nail on the head...

So I think I'm going to experiment more with following what I feel like doing emotionally. Be less afraid about them leaving and just kind've let shit play out once they get inside. I'm gonna be a little bit more flirtatious and start going for make outs again. I have tried to remove my dependence on outcome, but you still have to go for what you want in the moment. It's a fine line that I'm still trying to perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Damn good thread enso, this really gives me insight and it really gives me confidence and that drive to better myself in not just pickup, but also just social situations.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

October 14th 2014
Past weekend including Monday night: 5 numbers 2 Makeouts

Sidenote: I don't particularly care for listing out my "stats" anymore because I don't see them as the metric for success. I've stopped adding makeouts to my master list because it seems redundant. I write FR's as basically a journal for myself, and I don't care about looking cool on here to teenagers that just read The Game and want to fuck as many "HB 10's as possible". At the same time, I do want to have a positive influence on the community though and I want to be able to inspire other guys and make shit entertaining. I'll continue and to try and save i-am-enso-nytes-and-i-m-here-to-kill-pi ... 82701.html for more in depth theory discussion related to what I experience going out.

Friday October 10th
So things left off with me battling a case of what you folks call "oneitis". I was butthurt that SG didn't respond to my invitation to go out with me. I haven't had a formal date with her yet, and I wanted to take a break from fucking her and take her to a movie or something and tell her she's pretty. *No homo* I slept like shit the night before, and I resolved that I had to get shit off my mind, and I felt like the healthy thing to do would be to start meeting more women. So I went to the local Oktoberfest (it was held near the college district) solo. I'll tell ya, I still don't see how guys can enjoy going out solo purely to game. I'll come forward and admit that I started getting straight up depressed walking around the festival by myself, as I was surrounded by couples. In my head, I knew that my feelings were not an accurate depiction of what shit is really like. You only crave people in their absence. If I had actually had a girl by my side, I probably would have been wishing I was with my bros hitting on chicks. Nevertheless, I walked around feeling sorry for myself. Then Jones ended up swinging by. I had never been more excited to see Jones's little benevolent ass. As I was taking things in and getting situated to being out again, Jones was eager. "Lets game some girls!" Shit Jones. You fucking animal. To accurately paint you guys a description of Jones, he is something straight out of the TV show The Big Bang Theory. He's a nerdy little Indian guy who is about to get his doctorate in astrophysics. That crazy fuck.

Anyway, Jones ended up opening a set adjacent to us. None of them were particularly that attractive, but I'd probably smash the blonde one. Jones's convo game is a little all over the place. He threw out this canned routine about the TV Show Friends and the Joey character. I couldn't really follow it and I don't think the chicks did either. They laughed though and I could tell they were good spirited. I started talking to the blonde one and just made small talk. She seemed pretty receptive. My actual interest in talking to her was pretty low. My main motivation for that night and most of the weekend was to meet girls to get my mind of the one I had been hanging around with most. Not really a noble goal or a completely healthy way of coping, but it was what it was. Ironically enough, my apathy seemed to enthrall this blonde girl. I donno, maybe I came off as playing it cool or outcome independent. I guess I was. Anyway I got the blonde girls number and we agreed to go country dancing sometime.

After that, some short chick wearing a weird hat stumbled past me and said that I was beautiful. Jones seemed to get a kick out of this. I think he figured that because she said that, she would fuck me on the spot. He was like <read this to yourself in an indian accent> "Holy shit man. Did you hear what she said? Go talk to her". I said what the hell and tried to stop her and get her into some conversation. Naturally, I attempted to build convo off her gay hat. I asked if I could wear it and her demeanor did a quick 180 and she said no and walked off. She really did just want to give me a compliment.

Later on, Consistency joined me and Jones. The local RSD Inner circle also ended up rolling through. I am cordial with those guys, but I don't relate much to them. You should see what they look like. A group of maybe 6 or 7 misfit toys standing in the middle of a festival, trying to hand of god every girl that goes by. I can't be too hard on them, I definitely went through a stage where I bit hook line and sinker on RSD content. The thing is, typically the more religious a guy is about pick up, the worse he is. We decided to roll out of there because the IC guys were gonna burn down every girl in a mile radius.

We ended up crashing college town. I missed it. I never get to hang out around there now that I promote out in the snobby district. Not too much happened the rest of the night. Consistency got Jones tipsy off half a shot of Fireball (Jones never drinks). It was funny as shit. Jones ended up buying a girl a drink, and Jones is smart enough to know why it was a bad idea. Sure enough the chick said thanks for the drink and peaced out. Poor Jones. Here I am bitching about being disenchanted with empty lays and unrequited feelings while Jones can't even get a girl to stick around for conversation after a drink. At the end of the day, pursuing pick up is just another grand illusion of success if you attempt to do it for the sake of moving up some imaginary ladder. I truly believe that in this very moment, you are as whole and capable as you ever will be. When you get "better", you are really just trading problems for different problems. If Jones actually pulled a smoking hot white girl, it wouldn't fulfill his fucking soul. He would want more. We always want more.

Anyway, the only other thing that happened that was worth noting that night were two chicks at one of the bars (I'll call it GS). GS was packed as fuck. I hate clubs when they are loud and packed as shit. We didn't see much. I passed two chicks standing outside. I saw the one on the right looking at me. She looked away a little bit. I got closer and she looked at me again. Okay, this isn't a matter of chance anymore. I passed her and I turned around and she turned around to look a third time. Alright it would be a sin to walk on this. I turned around and told her I caught her looking at me. I quickly realized that she wasn't really capable of verbal communication. I think they were both just hammered. I tried to talk to her and get something going but no joy. Similar to hat chick, she must have just wanted to admire me from afar in her drunken stupor. I know it wasn't because I bombed at trying to talk to her, because I'm witty as fuck. Me and Guru are both witty as shit. VP is funny too sometimes, but mostly on accident. He loathes offering anything of value to women up front in interactions, and he gets off on saying whatever fucked up things pops into his head to them. I think he does it because he is emotionally damaged. Actually I know so.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday October 14th

Saturday night was round 2 for Oktoberfest. This time I met another buddy of mine that I met through the forum member128814.html. He's a chill dude, and we have been gaming more often with him. Shout out to T.R.

Me and T.R. walked around the grounds for a bit. It is a definitely a unique SPAM, going out to meet people at a festival like that. I think he asked some girls for a light just to get warmed up. He told me that he rarely smokes. I asked him if he actually had a lighter the whole time, and he said he didn't. He leaves home without one to force himself to have to ask for one. It isn't a big deal, but little things like this help push you out of your comfort zone and can give the ole ego a reason for making your interactions feel natural.

We ended up meeting Consistency, and we swung by the back of the grounds where people were sitting down by the lake. There were two girls sitting down. TR ended up opening them for a light. He smoked his cigarette in their presence and started up some banter. He ended up bringing me in and I ended up taking over the conversation a little bit. My focus turned towards the blonde one. She was cute (I wouldn't consider the other one attractive) and I felt that we had some connection. She was pretty short too. I guessed 5'3" and she said I guessed right. She was pretty adorable now that I remember. Anyway, we were chatting them up and Consistency was trying to find us. I felt bad because he had been trying to find us for awhile. He eventually found us and we brought him into the interaction. The jumping off point with Consistency walking in was about how his nipples looked hard, but it was really an illusion of the shirt.

TR ended up rolling off to some nearby girls to our left while me and Consistency held down the two girls. I told blondie that I wanted to ride the Ferris wheel, because it would have a great view of the city. (Full disclosure, I wanted to ride the Ferris wheel so I could post some romantic ass shots of the town and post that shit on social media for SG to see). Unhealthy, I know. Fuck you 21st century technology and your ability to foster unhealthy social behavior. Blondie was hooked though because she had never been on a Ferris wheel. I thought that was crazy and we went back and forth. We agreed that I would pop her Ferris Wheel cherry. We were down for the Ferris wheel, but the friend wasn't gonna let this shit go down smoothly. I didn't expect her to. I've done this shit too many times before.

So friend wanted to go walk through Wacky World. Fuck Wacky World. It was a gay ass fun house with a slide at the end. Where is the romance in that? There is none, and that's why she was pushing for it. Eventually, we all got tickets and headed over to the Ferris Wheel. The line was long as fuck. Shit. I knew that any logistical obstacle would only play right into the friend's agenda of cockblocking at any cost. We got in line and the friend was like "Are we really going to wait in this line to ride the Ferris wheel?". Yes cockblock friend (her name is now CF). We ARE going to stand in line and ride the Ferris wheel. Blondie wants to get her cherry popped and I need to make my main girl jealous for her general apathy towards me. Don't spoil dreams.

I did my best to sell the idea, but eventually the friend talked the other friend into getting beer instead and then coming back. The ole "We will be back" move. In my personal experiences, this line means that there is about a 10% chance that they will actually come back. I told blondie that I was going to go on the Ferris wheel no matter what...even if it was with Consistency *no homo*. I told her I would save her place in line, and if she didn't come back, I'd send her a picture of the view. So I got her number too.

Me and Consistency waited in line and they left. After awhile, we realized that we were about to ride this Ferris Wheel by ourselves. I thought about pulling some random girls to ride with us, but I didn't really see anything worthwhile around. Sure enough, a pink Ferris wheel basket came rotating down, and it was our turn next. Our girls were nowhere in sight. Well...time to make the best out of this.

We hopped on opposite sides of the basket and laughed at our situation. We started talking about game and the funny parts about it. I asked him if he had a chick up on here, if he would go for the makeout. He said he would, and that he would do the old read option move. (I call pretty much any move that requires you to read signals and act in one of two ways a read option because I used to play football). He said he would bring his face close to hers and see if she turns into the kiss. If not he would play it off as if he was moving his head in that direction anyway. I can't say that I've ever done this move exactly. I usually just play around with closing distance towards her mouth and seeing how she reacts. Or I french goodbye it and just play it off that way. We also talked about trying to draw correlations between initial interactions and flakes. I used to think about this a lot. If you go back to my earlier field reports, you will find me talking about how it puzzled me. The truth is that girls will flake for a variety of reasons that probably don't even have much to do with you. I also would always ask myself what type of things build investment with a girl. Again, if you are even asking yourself this question, you aren't doing things right. You should be more invested in yourself, not her. After going out a lot, me and VP agreed that make outs carry as much weight to most girls as handshakes. It is why I have been more convinced to not bother keeping track of them. I joke around now about what builds investment. I'll ask VP shit like "Do you think fucking a girl on her period builds investment"?. Or "Do you think putting a thumb in her ass while you are hitting it from the back builds investment?" (We both agree that it probably does...pro tip kids).

Back to the pink Ferris Wheel with my wingbro. That fucking Ferris wheel had to of gone around like 10 times. It even stopped moving at its highest point to give us an opportunity to makeout. We didn't of course, because that's very not game.

I took my pic of the beautiful city to post to SG out of emotional manipulation and we got off the ride. We started walking around under assumption that the two chicks had flaked out. I ended up getting a text though from Blondie. "Where are you". I told her what happened and she said she was back in line. I told myself that if she goes out of her way to invite me back, then I would invest in her and go back. I got a second text. "You should ride it again with me". Me and Consistency turned around and found them in the front of the line.

We got back in line with them and waited our turn. Blondie and her friend were in front of me and Consistency. How they were placed in front of us would seem subtle, but I knew that it was a big deal. CF was about to try and ride this thing with Blondie. I think Consistency knew it too, but he didn't say anything. All I knew was that I wasn't about to come back over here to ride the Ferris wheel with my wing again (not that the first time wasn't enjoyable. No homo). I started showing Blondie attention. She ended up giving me her tickets, and I told her I would hold onto them for her. CF and Blonde were next in the line and got called up. CF took off happily into the basket. Before Blondie could follow, I held her back and let Consistency go ahead. I told her "Hey, what are you doing. I have your tickets remember?". CF looked back in a mild panic and I started laughing. I thought it was hilarious. Blondie thought it was crazy, but I knew she wanted it to happen. So we got on and I almost sat opposite to her. I stopped myself mid step and was like what the fuck are you doing? Are you stupid? I sat next to her and she snuggled up to me pretty much instantaneously. It was very sweet. She kept squealing because the basket would tilt back and forth. She said she was legitimately freaking out a little. I thought that was hilarious too. We went back and forth and I tried to feel out how much she was digging me with each rotation. I knew that I might as well go for the kiss. It would be unforgivable to pass it up. After the last rotation, I went in for it and we made out for a little bit. It was pretty romantic. I was pleased.

After that, the place was about to close down. Consistency bounced out. Blondie gave me her lucky dice out of her her purse to remember her by and I kissed her goodbye. It was pretty idyllic, not gonna lie. Something out of a film almost.

I mobbed over solo to college town and met up VP and TR. VP told me beforehand that he wasn't bringing PFAC and he was going to game. Lo and behold, I rolled up to find VP sharing a pizza with PFAC at the pregame spot. That weak bastard! I gave him some shit for it. He has PFAC convinced that I'm a horrible person anyway, even though I haven't said more than a few words to the chick. I did call her a Mexican midget, but only because he called her one first. And because it's true.

Me, VP, PFAC, and TR ended up bouncing around college town. While we were walking, TR spotted two lesbian chicks that him and VP approached the other night. I guess the story was that TR felt he was getting somewhere with them (they didn't know they were lesbians at first) when VP started being a dick. He somehow stole the chick's pack of cigarettes and she found out. She went crazy on them that night and they left. Well TR acknowledged the chicks and one of the girls turned around and saw VP holding hands with PFAC. The chick went batshit crazy and started getting in VP's face. Then she got in PFAC's face and was saying all kinds of shit. I couldn't hear her, but I assume she was trying to convince PFAC that she is with an asshole. Haha. Good luck with that lesbo girl. VP has done way worse shit to PFAC on a personal basis then steal some random girl's box of smokes. PFAC did her best to blow the girl off, but she was mad at VP. VP had to do some damage control, but I felt like part of him was getting off on the chaos that he caused.

Me and TR mobbed into GS. The line was super long, but we walked right in because he was frat brothers with the bouncer. I also know one of the bartenders there. It was so packed that we could barely move inside. We ended up leaving and went to the country bar.

Not too much happened at the country bar, but I did meet another blondie. I caught her staring at me once. As per usual, I write off one glance as a matter of chance and I don't take it as an IOI. Then I looked back and caught her again. Yellow light. I begin to smirk a little bit to myself. I take one more glance and catch her a third time. Green light means go. I walk over to her and I can tell that she is freaking out in her head because she got caught. I started talking to her for a bit. Then her other friend recognizes me from high school. I recognize her too and we start talking about how we know each other. It took a lot of pressure off of blondie and I think it made her relax more. Anyway, I told her about how I rode the Ferris wheel with my guy friend and she said that the people watching probably labeled us as fags. Couldn't disagree with her. We vibed though and went back and forth with some banter. I ended up getting her number and left. I'll call her Martha in future posts.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I had originally wrote this FR in three parts and never got around to posting the last two days. So these are in retrospect. I didn't have time to edit them much...just wanted to throw everything down for the sake of journaling.

Sunday night: Went to old town. Met up with Lizardking and Boomer and promoted the Club.

Monday night: went out with LK and VP. Met up LK at mellow. shot the shit and bounced around. played jenga at moonshine. went to haunted bar and he opened asians. opened 2 set on street. I opened some chick at Fat Tuesday. He wanted to open one set per venue.

Eventually met up with VP. We bounced back and forth between bars. Went over to college dorm area to run street near taco bell. We were pushing ourselves to open whatever we saw bcuz it was so dead. I I opened group of sorority girls and blew out hard. LK opened two set crossing street and blew out. We found another group of girls outside of apartments and LK blew out talking about rugby. We spotted a herd and chased them down only to have LK pull out a flaky number. Then we spotted a two set on the way back. I committed to opening one on left (the better one) and vp agreed on the one on the right. I stopped my girl and asked her some question about directions or some shit. I quickly transitioned into talking about her owl tattoo. I talked about the tattoo i wanted to get. I told her to google it and then tell me if it is something worth getting. I got her number. Then we got to Cue club and we started approaching there. I ended up making out with the little chick in two set with french goodbye. She said i thought I was smooth. Got IG. Saw another homeboy try to game her. Saw other chick I madeout with. We bounced out and spotted two set walking along while driving. We parked and I committed to opening. I told them it was LK's last day in town and we were trying to find a party. Blah blah I got cute one's number and then they left. Also went to vine and chatted up two set there. Me and VP # closed blonde chick at the same time and i looked to him to remember her name and he had her named as "blondie".

Hadn't heard from SG but she had texted wanting the D. She was in old town and i was imagining all the D she was getting. Me and VP were at her complex, and said fuck it lets pop in. I was tripping over it. Legitimately nervous. What if I walked in on her getting boned? VP said it sounded like she checked out anyway. I eventually resolved that I might as well try and at least fuck things up on my terms. I heard music and guys voices from inside. German roommate answered and said she wasn't there. Played it off like we were visiting a friend and happened to stop by. Told her she didn't have to tell her. I went back and me and VP sat in car. We talked about how much emotionally investing in girls ends up hurting. I have been caught in the dilemma between trying to act non needy to make SG stay and letting my needy feelings flow figuring that I might as well. We started debating what alpha was and the difference between players and regular guys. We talked about hypergamy and how girls our age are dangerous to get involved with because they have so many guys on their dicks. If you ignore them, it doesn't make them like you more. It doesn't create attraction, and it doesn't punish them. They will just cycle through their depth chart. If you are a needy bitch, it also kills attraction. I wondered which category most guys fell into. I wondered what Sg's depth chart consisted of. I showed him her IG and all the followers she had. I sat there debating if I had did a stupid needy stalkerish move by stopping by her place. I wondered if she was out getting pulled somewhere. I knew the roommate would squeal. I remembered Guru saying not to text her out of the fact that I was investing more in her than i was myself. I then popped the question, what if it is actually alpha and the most congruent to just let your gut emotions spill out knowing that it may or may not get the girl, but you get everything off your chest? They will probably blow out anyway, at least they know how you truly feel. What if investing in yourself means giving into your weak emotions and letting the girl know how much you have been thinking about her, even if she doesn't really give a fuck? I then resolved to just start blowing up SG's phone. Seconds before I could, she texted me "You were at my place". Oh shit. Then she called me and invited me up and we boned. Talked about Manson's emotional vomit theory and how you must organically grow out of neediness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

October 26th 2014

First Post SG Lay

I fucked Martha in the back of my car in the parking lot of Snob Town. Don't have time for detail but I was out promoting the Club as per usual Saturday night. She came out. I ended up bouncing her from Snob Town to College Town and then back again. I read signals and determined she was down that night. I turned out to be right. I learned my lesson that my car does not have the spacious conducive to boning. It has been noted.

After smashing Martha, I felt like my head had been cleared. This feeling went away when I woke up the next morning thinking about SG's bitchass, but for the rest of the night I felt enlightened to an extent.

When I fucked Martha (10th lifetime lay...not that it is particularly significant) I was able to do so with zero emotional attachment. Very much like the first night I fucked SG, I didn't climax and instantly think "Fuck...I'm in love with this chick now". I think I can say that about all of my initial lays. I thought about how meaningless everything was with Martha that night and how it arbitrarily led to sex. Which was also meaningless, except for having some fun. I laid in the back of my cramped car....windows steamed up. I thought to myself that I had almost certainly beaten SG that night as far as doing things to hurt each other (if she were to care still). I imagined even if SG had gotten laid that night, in a manner like I did. The thought didn't cause me the jealously and anxiety that it usually would. In that moment, I realized how meaningless the act of sex really can be. We ultimately choose what is actually meaningful in our lives. It is unwise to trip over your girl's sexual past because of the acts themselves. If you want to "beat" her past partners at anything, it is providing her the deepest emotional experience. I've only gotten tripped up over girls if I end up investing emotionally in them. If you are able to do this to the girls you are with (it shouldn't be contrived but something to keep in mind) then things will be meaningful on a different level than her past partners.

I also observed how I felt right after Martha. I felt abundant. All of my anxieties were marginalized and I could see a bigger picture. I remember what a friend of mine (the first guy that introduced me to game) told me when I was tripping over the 27 year old. He said the reason she left was because I got clingy and needy. The reason I got needy was because I didn't have a rotation before choosing her to invest in. I didn't want to believe him then, and I didn't want to believe it now, but the concept has truth I think. I didn't have a rotation before going into the SG situation. Did I just let history repeat itself?

I've been trying to get back to basics in a way. I need to rebuild. I'm going to re-read models and I have been seeking out a lot of Mark Manson's stuff. I realized how I was trying to be vulnerable with SG, but I lacked the core component. Autonomy. Vulnerability isn't a tool to get the girl to like you. Quite the opposite, vulnerability is about being open with how you feel whether it be good or bad WITH YOU BEING WILLING TO WALK IF SHE DOESN'T COMPLY. You should always be able to walk. I found myself unwilling to walk when she did things that made me uncomfortable. Whether these were "shit tests" or not, it doesn't matter. Don't cause yourself anxiety about thinking about if your behavior will be attractive to her. Concentrate on being true to YOURSELF for YOURSELF and if the girl doesn't like that you get a different girl that will. I feel like all of these ideas were floating in the back of my head along with all the rest of the theory I've ingested, but it took something like this for me to be forced to accept it.

After getting burned again in the dating game, I also have been able to put "rejection" or blowouts as you will into perspective. I've been beating myself up a little wondering if I have some inherent flaw that repels girls from committing to me. The way I see this, is ultimately no. I believe that there are girls out there that have flaws that compliment mine. As far as getting "rejected" by a girl from cold approach though, it makes no sense once you have experienced being actually dumped. A girl you just met doesn't know you. Give her a month and then MAYBE you could call it rejection. Even then, it is still more healthy to see it as incompatibility.

I also thought about compatibility and cold approach. Do you ever wonder why guys are friends with hot chicks but for some reason never seem to make a move? A lot of the time I think it is because they truly know what the girl is like and made the decision that they would never date her. I thought to myself that maybe I would've felt that way if I knew SG through social circles first. When you get to know girls through cold approach, you have little to no outside bearings or references to evaluate her with. I was thinking about how I would never date girls I've met simply because I knew who their ex was. Have you guys ever seen a smoking hot chick with a piece of shit ex boyfriend? My perception of her instantly changes and I write her off as a potential romantic interest. What I'm trying to say is that I by trying to make that relationship happen, I was basically buying a used car without checking the CarFax.

SCREEN FOR TRAITS THAT YOU ENJOY IN A GIRL BEFORE COMMITTING
DON'T DOWNPLAY THE POWER OF ABUNDANCE...WHETHER THAT MEANS HAVING A ROTATION OR NOT
BE VULNEARABLE AND DO NOT TOLERATE UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.
ALWAYS BE ABLE TO WALK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

October 29th 2014

Me and VP have been going back out frequently now. We have mostly been collecting numbers, with the exception of some ugly blonde chick VP madeout with the other night.

I personally am opening the doors to experiment more with things and to continue chugging along on personal development. I saw the old wise Yoda today and told him about SG and such. He told me how when SG pulled that condom stunt, it was an opportunity for me to have had a deep conversation with her. I should've told her how it appeared to me that if she would only have sex with me without a condom, then she was just in it for the sex and not my long term best interests. If that was the truth, then I wasn't interested in seeing her. I agreed. He also didn't necessarily say I did anything wrong by putting emotional investment in her. I should've enforced my boundaries and expressed my needs better though...and been okay with her walking if she didn't meet those needs.

I told him how I felt that I should have gone in with a rotation before committing. He said having backups helps, but it is false confidence. True confidence is being able to invest feelings knowing that if it ends with your face buried in the mud, you know that you will bounce back and be able to get another girl. Girls are just like busses, all you have to do is wait for the next stop. He didn't suggest that i distant myself from my emotions. He suggested that I just keep going through the cycle, because the pain gets easier You learn how to bounce back.

I'm not tripping over not being able to find another girl. I've just been doubting my ability to keep them around. However, I have faith that in the near future my problem will problem reverse and I'll be complaining about how boring it is to be with the same girl for a long time.

He also suggested that I take an enneagram test online and determine my type. He said he prefers it to the Myers-Briggs test, which is something I have been researching lately. I'm gonna check both out and try to apply them.

Anyway, me and VP are about to go hard. I know it is a bandaid fix, but I want to go through another slutty period again. I want to fuck at least 3 other sorority chicks in a very short period of time. If they are from Alpha Chi Omega, then it is a bonus. I'm also going to work on some self confidence stuff and experiment with just being overall bold as shit.

I know I have been expressing my more vulnerable side lately. These next reports are going to show my sheer willpower. I've never let life get me down for a very long period of time. I pride myself on that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

November 1st 2014

Me and VP have been grinding over the Halloween weekend. Halloween Eve we went out and had a pretty good time. I was dressed up as Jack Sparrow and he was a nerd. We tried to sneak into some random party in an apartment complex. We followed groups of girls into some random room with a fuck ton of people. We figured we might as well try and walk in but the homeboys at the door were not having it. They immediately knew what was up and literally pushed us out like we had stage 5 Ebola.

We hit college town and just pursued the general shenanigans. I almost madeout with some chick while VP occupied her mom right next to her. She was feeling it, but right before I was about to lean in the mom was ready to bounce out. If only VP has 2 more seconds worth of game in him.

After that, we walked around Taco Bell and hit on drunk college chicks. We were pretty buzzed ourselves. (I made a non sober exception for Halloween weekend). I madeout with some tiny little Argentinian chick. I told her I would sneak her into my club some time. I met another chick outside of Taco Bell that looked like Miley Cyrus. I tried to makeout with her too but she wouldn't let me. I liked her more for it. I'll call her Miley for future posts. VP madeout with a couple chicks too. He forced himself on like 3 I think that night.

Halloween night turned out to be a bit of a bust. I ended up going on a quick day 2 with Miley. That went okay I guess. Then I went to my club to try and pull people in. There was already a huge ass line to get in, so they didn't really need me there. I ended up bouncing back out to college town. College town was fucking slammed. You could barely walk anywhere. I met up with VP. We bounced around there for a bit and drank. He didn't approach much of anything. He was all hung on PFAC because she was mad that he went out instead of staying in with her. I ended up kissing some chick dressed as a blind mouse in front of the country bar.

After that, we drove like 30 minutes to Oktoberfest chick's house. It was her and her friend. I figured me and VP would at least have a good shot at getting it in. I was worried she wasn't going to respond once I got out there, but she ended up pulling through. We drank more there with them. The friend was the same friend that blew out Consistency at Oktoberfest. It was CF (cockblock friend). She would prove to strike again. My girl was feeling me, and I pretty much had her 5 feet from her bedroom when VP tried to makeout with CF on the couch. CF wasn't having it and ended up pulling OFC (oktoberfest chick) to Denny's. Me and VP were left by ourselves in OFC's house. I couldn't necessarily get mad at VP for blowing me out, he just took a swing at what he had in front of him. I was mad I didn't get to at least cuddle OFC though. VP and I kept drinking and got more shitty by ourselves. He also ended up pissing on OFC's coffee table. Idk what the fuck is wrong with him.

SG is now fucking the DJ at the club across the street from mine (they are managed by a rival company). How rich is that? I couldn't have wrote a more cliche plot line. As Guru and I have said, these chicks just go out and try to fulfill their needs. It is only when you run out of cheese that you find out that your girl was a rat the whole time.