Ninja's Uprising

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Post subject: Ninja's Uprising
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've decided to continue the adventures and shenanigans, taking the same name as my journal from the Manchester Lair a while last year before it was taken down. I'd like to reflect on my experiences like used to and also feel an increased sense of accountability from having posted these reports publicly. But more importantly, I've have enough of the master's headaches I've faced over the past year with PUA. I will leaving uni this June and moving to Manchester (eventually), so as gay as it sounds I want to be prepared as much as I can for the great journey of life (and pussaaaaaaay).

Keep your eyes peeled!

Ninja

Do YOU live in Manchester, England! If so, please Facebook my email :) cheers!

Post subject: Re: Ninja's Uprising
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice little field/CRAZY lay report to start things off. How fitting!

Little about me, I have a few problems with getting into the zone, so usually I feel like a 'reluctance' to approach which has been going on for about a year. So I watched the 'How To Warm Up' videos 1 and 2 from RSDTyler before I went out and it nailed a point home - if you take action earlier, the snowball effect of momentum will be easier. This empowered me to try it out.

So I got to the place where I usually chill with my wing/friend (let's call him WelshGod for now lol), I like to chat for a bit and calibrate myself beforehand. No-one wants their first feeling to be feeling a little uncomfortable in the club when you get there. He has a drink, but I don't drink cuz I'm all natural baybee.

I decided to get the ball rolling and approach a little set at the bar. As someone with kinaesthetic experience under my belt, I just behave quite naturally direct and whatnot when I feel empowered/instate. That was cool, she wasn't even hot but YOLO bitchuz! There's always something positive to get out of any set - further calibration and state.

Did another this time when we sat down, then went and chatted with my buddy for a bit. I find that putting myself out there also helps to numb your ego and warm yourself up too, because that is essentially what you are doing with pickup.

We get to Warehouse, the awesome rock club where everyone goes. I sarge it lots and I know a lot of people there, including a few of the staff there. I decide to just go all opportunistic-like, just opening people at the bar and whatnot. Eventually we meet a friend of ours - he knows about the pickup community, but prefers to go on his HUGE energy and fun vibes yo'. They literally call him 'Crazy Dave' lol.

So we end up on the mainstream-music floor and start dancing like loonies. We usually get a small crowd around us when we do that. It's always fun when I get in-state that way.

So now I'm feeling good (nothing to lose, right?) and decide to start getting shit done. Opened a mixed set who just rejected me straight away. Das cool, no party vibe for you lol! Then another two set, surprisingly hot! It still surprises me how I can just build interest in a girl quite quickly without thinking. WelshGod isn't as experienced as me though, so her friend takes her back. Personally would have liked to get own dat shit.

We got outside in the smoking area - which is essentially a back alley turned into a smoking area - and got to work. I have this direct open where I just point at the girls I'm planning on opening. Got chatting to a girl, I'd give her a 6 with Harry Potter glasses and a cute alternative dress sense. I've just realised how riddled my vocab is with game terminology. WUT. She's a bit drunk, but not very drunk. It gets quite flirty, but we don't kiss. It's more about being interesting IMO, something that makes her want to approach you or something that makes her night that much better. It's a good way of thinking! She goes in with her friends again and I do the same pointy-thing with another two girls, to find that I've fucked one of their mates. The vibe goes downhill from there and I bail after a bit. Still enjoying myself though! I've noticed people looking my way all night. Must have my swag turned on too brightly.

So we go inside, I'm chilling around waiting for WelshGod to come out of the loo, when the HB6 is near me. She briefly says hi, but there's a dilemma with her friend and she leaves the girl on her own. Das cool. She's mine now! I talk to her again briefly and she says she needs to find her mates about this. We do on the top floor and they leave to discuss it. Now I strike like cobraaaa! So we're making-out, dancing and grinding on each other.

Then I take her somewhere to sit down. Get the logistics pretty easy, it's literally just 'Where do you live anyway?' And it's Saturday so I can nail dat poon. She's clearly quite into me and I'm like ye-heah! She's got none of her friends around anymore. I keep turning her on for a bit biting her neck and stuff. The conversation gets quite sexual, I don't know where I keep doing this autonomously. If I know one thing about my game, it's that my verbal game is as god as it will ever need to be. So yeah, I check the time and it's only midnight! I set floor in the club like 80 minutes ago, wtf lol! Whatever, she wants to bang clearly so I took her home.

This girl is very talkative. She's saying things like, 'I'm sorry, I feel dead guilty cos I pulled a sober guy'. Feeling like a predator, rawr rawr motherfucker! Then I get her inside...

My 'bedroom-game' is odd but successful. I have this thing where I like to not jump the girl so they get comfortable. Well, that happened until she sat on my bed, then kaboom! This girl is on fyaaaaaa. So yeah, we undress and I turn myself on and whatnot. Condom comes on and kablowie! That carries on and stuff. FYI - Skyn really is like wearing nothing, the condom fucking split on me! Luckily I'm not to fucking with a condom on so I'm not that turned on. I found out she's on the pill, which is awesome because we know we're both clean.
We took a break for a bit. I realised that me being hypersensitive to touch due to my autism is awesome when she gives you head. Then some other things happen and we fuck again, with me coming inside of her. Best. Feeling. Ever.

Good shit. Then I walk her back to her house cos I'm a nice guy, never to contact her again. Then I try to go back for round 2, but I have virtually no sperm left and my balls are crying. So I just find my mate again. Then Subway bitches, footlong wheat base cos I'm a clean eater, with chicken tikka, bacon and double cheese, with olives and BBQ. Because I'm a shit clean eater.

SUBWAY BITCHES.

Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

*Also forgot to mention something.

I ended up taking a little break in the middle of sex like you do. This girl was extremely keen, so I decided to take it one step further.... with my trusty pink dildo and vibrator! It's still really absurd that I just met this girl but I'm going to this kind of degree with pleasing her. But wow, girls love that shit. S'all in the clit. I have yet to get used to giving girls proper full-body orgasms through it though, but I'd rather just please myself. And it looks unappetising.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So yesterday I went out again with a friend/wingman of mine. He does things significantly different to most PUAs though; he usually just enjoys himself to the extreme (people call him Crazy Dave), but he that's his only focus so he might not necessarily focus on pick up. And his energy is pretty damn high.

We went to meet up like stupidly early, like 2 hours before the club opened having a long chat in an empty bar. This + my aforementioned state/motivation issues = CRASH!

Long story cut sort, not a single set was done! I've come to the conclusion that it's easier to go out with someone else and meet him there for fun and stuff, but not to actually get stuff done with.

I would obviously have to align myself and my plans with what makes me tick. These seem to be -

- Meditating, basically flushing negative emotions out of my hand.
- Watching motivational videos beforehand.
- Dancing/shadow-sparring/looking at myself in the mirror like a vain prick. #pride

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Not been updating for a while, but anyway. I'll just make the reports brief.

Went out on Saturday after playing a gig with my band. Was still in my metal clothes: sleeveless black shirt and cargo pants and Converse, looking rather hench. I got complimented on my arms a lot, guess I could use this to my advantage.

A hottie actually opened me recognising me as the dude who dressed up as a scantily clad Cupid and Jesus Christ. It was funny; she pretty much ditched her friends for me and I began bouncing her about the place, but then I made the mistake of saying, 'I'm just gonna chill for a bit', meaning I wanted her to stay with me but I think she took it another way and walked off. LOL!

Did a few more sets, didn't really stick as this was another one of my off nights. NEED to sort the motivation issue out, this is ridiculous now.

End of the night, waiting for my jacket and a girl I know (who has slept with 2 of my mates) basically lays it on thick to try and get me back to hers. No way gurl, you're fat and I'm not being your trophy-fuck. Standards and whatnot. Then went home, but prided myself on having stayed out that long.

Yesterday was pretty gay. Went out with a wing of mine, but was really tired. I've noticed something off about him; he seems to have quite a sensitive ego and whenever I feel not-in-state or reluctant to sarge, he will try to perk me up again - but I can sense some ulterior motive behind it that he is not being genuine about. This didn't help, and I decided to call it a night there and then.

I did however get one phenomenal set going. I wasn't, it didn't last for more than 2 minutes, but it just felt so easy to make the girl laugh and steer conversation. She mentioned she was from London, so having sexual encounters with 2 girls from London who were REALLY dirty, I decided to ask her if that was the case. It's like they're were no barriers, felt absolutely effortless; some girl it's just telling some stranger she met that she is a virgin, when does that happen?

It's the little things like that which reveal the truth - I really am this kind of alpha male and my brain is just tricking me. It really does take one little action to get laid, it couldn't be easier to me now but I, for some unknown reason, insist on making it hard for myself.

Thoughts?

Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Clarification:
So the woman from London said she was a virgin?
What happened with that situation?
Are you saying you got laid that night?
Are you saying that you need to put forth more effort?

I didn't really understand the ending of your last post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Clarification:
So the woman from London said she was a virgin?
What happened with that situation?
Are you saying you got laid that night?
Are you saying that you need to put forth more effort?

I didn't really understand the ending of your last post.
Yeah, the London girl from Wednesday was a virgin and I literally just talked to her at the bar and shot the conversation off in a sexual direction, no bang. It did however highlight just what I can do with my current level of experience and skill; to put it poetically, it's like a beacon of truth whenever I am misguided by thoughts of darkness :P

In general though, I do need to take more action proactively - I can do it easily, so why don't I?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright bitches, I just had a strange/epic night out ending up in bed with a girl I've known for a long time. A little backstory - I met this girl - let's call her 'Z' - on Valentine's Day when I was waiting for my 'date' at the club, when I got bored and decided to chat to her, ending up making out with her. Her own Valentine wasn't too happy :P we kept finding each other and doing the same thing, but not having sex. I'd dismissed it as way too late by this point, but at least I did it.

So here goes!

I'm dressed in jeans, simple brown boots and a thin tight fitting shirt to show off the powaaaa. Got into a bar my band usually performs at called Ships and Giggles (yes really), I'm meeting a mate for her 20th birthday as well as WelshGod and Crazy Dave. We just bantering watching the open mic and what not, having fun and stuff. I'm talking to everyone and stuff. I'm often very flirty with the girl who's party it was. She has a lot of male friends, and I notice that one of them is trying to pull her away from me, saying things like 'Don't talk to him!' Friendzoned guy? I feel sorry for him and also makes me a little wary of my influence on people. That knowledge is makes me feel both good and bad (but mostly good cos IDC lol!); I'm appearing in a very 'alpha' position but it causes people like this guy some degree of pain.

I've noticed that WelshGod seems to speak about things that are bothering him in a way that makes it seem like he cares about them. He's not quite at that 'I'm on top of shit/don't give a fuck' stage yet. Crazy Dave is awesome as ever.

So we're at Warehouse, AGAIN. We're just chilling and whatnot. Feeling a little reluctant and whatnot at the start of the night. Despite this, I notice that I'm still dancing of my own accord to music and doing silly things depsite being reluctant to approach. So it's definitely not a case of anxiety, and my ego isn't exactly crippling me.

So after a while of malarky and like 2 sets (lol), I'm thinking of heading home. At that moment, Z and her friends come up the stairs whenI;m waiting for WelshGod to come out of the loo. Like always, they greet me, telling me that Z is drunk; her 'method' of getting sex is a) getting drunk as possible, and b) be a slut. They're not wrong! She pretty much just makes out with me all on her own. Ahhhh drunk girls. They are basically like 'Take care of Z for us!'. Absolute bros, the lot of them.

So I'm chilling with her for a bit, more drunk grinding and making out with her and whatnot. We go to the top floor, and I do my cool dancing and whatnot. I tend to get a lot of reactions to this when I'm in a good mood, but this surprised me. One girl decided to pretty much lunge at me, I asked her who she was ans she answered 'Your true love.' Well, that's not creepy! Z saw the whole thing, preselection for the win. More time passes, then I try extracting her by this point, because I've tried too many times with Z so I'm really not fussed now. That doesn't go according to plan, and she heads off elsewhere in the club saying she'll find me again.

Stuff happens, then I bump into Z again. Sickkkk, time to carry on where I left off. That goes well, I'm bouncing her in between floors, the dancefloor and seats. At this point I'm getting a lot of rep for being the 'player'; Crazy Dave and a bouncer I am friendly with are shotuing things like 'Put your finger in her!', a girl who I had a thing with who doesn't usually like me turned around all positive trying to get my attention, a load of guys who supposedly have beef with WelshGod are shouting things like 'Bruno!' at me; that's fine, they are the kind of egotistical people to hang on the sidelines looking at all the fun people not give a fuck and taking the piss of them.

Time passes. I'm still attempting to extract her, she be stubborn. She keeps biting me and clawing me, it fucking hurts! So eventually I'm like "Do that again and I will leave you here." Bad move, but I was seriously pissed off with that. At one point, I'm like putting my hands all up her clothes and bra-blasting her. Z doesn't care and probably doesn't realise.

So eventually it's late enough and I just take her with me back to hers. This is the funny bit.

I left my shoes next to her purse downstairs on the couch and a sign to the others that we're home safely. She needs to sober up and she wants food. She's there 'drinking' a yogurt straight out of the tub and falls over the last sets of stairs and gets it everywhere. LOL.

So yeah, fuck the yogurt. I get her into bed and it's all natural from there. For some reason my dick won't get hard (not sure why, think it might be to do with me wearing a chastity cage when I'm at home/sleeping), so I just keep fingering her and make her come. Her vagina is like a fucking canyon! Das cool. Accompanied by more clawing and biting, das HORRIBLE. You're not a fucking tiger!

Soon, the inevitable happens and her SPAM just invite themselves in to our finger-banging sesh. Brill. For some reason, her best mate has a whole bunch of balloons, like she stole them from somewhere. Okay then :P her firend behind is just laughing, then they try pulling the pillow off me I'm using to shield my wee-wee from unwanted eyes.

Then we get back to it, and I get down to business and start fucking her. She really knows what she's doing, despite being drunk! Or maybe it's just because she's drunk...? She's really wet and stuff. We carry that on for a short while, and again after I decide to take a small break. I love the feeling of stretching a girl with your boner >>> ACE!

So then I fall asleep, or at least try to in her single bed in her dingy, messy-as-fuck room. Then I wake up and decide to try again, but she ain't having it due to her massive hangover and very limited memory of the night before. So after a little snooze/spoon I left. I'm still trying to piece together what events transpired to her!

Cheers,

Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think you just reminded me why I always had rule against doing drunk women.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think you just reminded me why I always had rule against doing drunk women.
It's kinda obvious, but why do you think that? She was a wreck though, too much hassle for one lay! I tend to draw a line when they are REALLY drunk i.e. when it's basically rape, but this girl still had some control over herself (albeit a small amount of control). As a night game person, I think that if I were to let up the chance of getting with drunk women at all, I would not have very many options.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

well, you have to understand some basic things about me.
1) i don't drink because i always want to be in control. i never want to get caught up in bullshit. so i minimize my chances
2) i always wanted willing and happy participants before during and after. I feel like i got that for the most part. they don't wake up the next morning like "what have i done". they are more like "let's do it again". it's a great experience when a woman actually thanks you for the experience in a way that expresses true gratitude and appreciation.
3) The kind of women that attract me aren't sluts. They are the good girls. The virgins, the not so experienced, the nerdy leaders and future leaders type. Those women tend to not drink or not drink so much. So even at clubs i naturally tend to gravitate towards those women. But i mostly meet them in daytime.
4) I loosened my standards overtime, but i'm relearning that some rules should stay the same. So thanks for your post because that reminds me of one rule i'm keeping.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
well, you have to understand some basic things about me.
1) i don't drink because i always want to be in control. i never want to get caught up in bullshit. so i minimize my chances
2) i always wanted willing and happy participants before during and after. I feel like i got that for the most part. they don't wake up the next morning like "what have i done". they are more like "let's do it again". it's a great experience when a woman actually thanks you for the experience in a way that expresses true gratitude and appreciation.
3) The kind of women that attract me aren't sluts. They are the good girls. The virgins, the not so experienced, the nerdy leaders and future leaders type. Those women tend to not drink or not drink so much. So even at clubs i naturally tend to gravitate towards those women. But i mostly meet them in daytime.
4) I loosened my standards overtime, but i'm relearning that some rules should stay the same. So thanks for your post because that reminds me of one rule i'm keeping.

Dude, no-one who's experienced with girls goes through absolutely no bullshit, and not every girl is going to want to have sex with you the morning after. Facts of life. If you don't take risks, you limit yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude, no-one who's experienced with girls goes through absolutely no bullshit, and not every girl is going to want to have sex with you the morning after. Facts of life. If you don't take risks, you limit yourself.
oh i'm not saying that i don't get any bullshit. i'm saying that i try to minimize it. i get enough bullshit already :lol: . i do take risks as well. don't get me wrong. it's just a personal preference for me. i'm not trying to tell you what to do. do what works for you bro.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright, here's a small new update.

Went out to Warehouse with normal mates I bumped in to. They were quite chodey, didn't really spak to other people; it was us and all the other people there. Wow it sucks to be with your friends... needless to say I followed suit. Not great for my state issues.

I think it's far better for me to not focus on 'the cause of the problem' and focus on the solution instead (i.e. actively breaking through it). I find myself trying to avoid it through things like dancing, talking with mates or anything else to try and get myself pumped up while avoiding talking to women. It's pretty weird considering I'm not really anxious of talking to women... just reluctant.

Does anyone have any information or material that can empower me to re-take this step and start mass-opening women again?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Energetica wrote a decently detailed post addressing being in state.

i personally just go to the bathroom or outside and regroup. then i reenter like it's a fresh start and i am on a mission.