Grunt's FR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Post subject: Grunt's FR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Day 1:
Well a new girl started on my work shift today, in the same room which I do my work in.
I'd say shes an HB8. I didn't talk to her most of the day, kind of ignored her and talked to most others in the same room.

Later into the shift I'd say about 30-40min before we were done, another co-worker female started a game of hang man with me. I work in a factory feeding panels and the speed for that specific panel was dreadfully slow. So I started playing, after I little bit, I thought this would be a perfect opinion opener. I took the piece of paper up to her and said.
Grunt: "I need your help, its very urgent, what letter?"
*Showing her the piece of paper*

She picked a letter and we went back and forth a few times, then I said.
Grunt: "I don't think I caught your name."
Her: Its blah blah
Then she paused for a bit and I told her mine.

Near the end of our shift, we still couldn't figure it out, so she told me if you find out that she wanted to know and that she was going to type in her time.

I left and was waiting near the time clock and found out what the words were, and she came walking up and asked if I figured it out, and I told her. She laughed and walked away.

I thought it was alright for a first time opener in the game. I noticed a few things I need to work on. One was the eye contact, I kept good eye contact for a bit, but I noticed my eyes shifted downwards one time. I read that shows lack of confidence, which could be right. So that's one thing I noticed. Another thing that I tried to hide was my hands started to shake. I also read somewhere that you can either let your emotions control your body, or your body control your emotions. So that's another thing I need to work on.

Other than that, I'm pretty clueless on what to say to her tomorrow. My goal is in this is to get better, and possibly make her attracted to me.

Post subject: Re: Grunt's FR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Day 2:

Well today I worked again, I talked to her a bit, some joking around and making her laugh because she was on the other end of the line I was running.

Even on one break she came over and sat by me and my buddy who also works with us.

I thought it went decently well. It would be different if I was actually not at work sarging. But having to work with her every day I don't want it to be weird. But I still want her to become attracted to me. I can't really escalate or any of that at work, kino is a no-go.

Pretty much preparing for day 3 and how I'll go about this. These are the small baby steps I'm taking to eventually become a PUA. I haven't really been successful at attraction, especially in the past. I slept mostly with girls I met at parties, and most I didn't really plan on it happening. Like "I'm getting laid tonight" was no where in my mind.

I haven't had a girlfriend since High School, and even during High School I struggled with females. At first I just thought I was ugly until I turned 16, the age I lost my virginity.

So even though a lot of the above isn't really about the actual field report, its been on my mind, and its why I'm wanting to become a PUA. Its a hole in my life that I feel should be filled.