Punch's Self-Development stuff.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, I have been stumbling around quite a lot since my last post.
I think I did persevere doing the little things and I actually had a spree of exercising and no-fap for 5 days in a row, congratulations me. :3
I have earned 400USD+ for now, mainly selling in-game currencies which I earned by pokering, I started with 3k in-game (which is ~10cents for the price I sell the in-game currency). My poker skills HAVE gone up a whole lot since then, but I see I could still improve more.

Right now all I can think of doing is exercising more, eating more healthily and taking care of myself, and of course earning money. No time for a social life yet, also somehow I'd rather dance (I like shuffling etc.) than have a girlfriend and sadly I can't dance, because I live in an apartment and the neighbors below are old people.

I deleted my old sim card in an attempt to let go of my ex, I still feel a slight one-itis towards her, but I feel like that will fade as I keep going on with my life.

Some lines I have found helpful so far:
"Life doesn't need you, YOU need life - a prayer to live has never been so strong."
"Always challenge your mind and your body."

Also, reddit GetMotivated posts (it's not just that subreddit but you know what I'm saying) seem really helpful to get motivated, it's like the best place on Earth for that.