2 guranteed HB's... denied by both!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all

This is gonna be long but any comments would be INCREDIBLE APPRECIATED.

Last night was playing foosball and we had these 2 girls challenge us. I introduced myself to them and we begun to play. We slaughtered them and on the last ball we decided golden goal. We had some random bet for the Golden goal that if we won they would buy us a drink and if we lost they would keep the table, They got the golden goal and had a celebration. I proceeded to bet them a game of ching chong cha for a drink which they happily agreed to. The one HB8 was showing IOI over the foosball table like I couldnt believe. During the ching chong cha find any excuse to touch my hand, even holding it for an excessive amount of time. We lost the ching chong cha and agreed to buy then a drink (AFC styles... Dave D and mystery gonna kick my ass)

I told them to come down stairs to get the drink (kinda mini date and away from the busy upstairs) We bought them the drink, then they were like "we gonna go dance over her (still downstairs), we agreed to walk with them to the dance spot and then proceeded to inform them that we were going back upstairs a minute later. (accepting it as a lost set)

Went upstairs to dance and had another foosball game about a hour later. After our game with some random acquaintances, the Hb8 and her friend were waiting for the next game with us. We proceeded to play, and of course we won. Without any stakes on the game they said they were going to buy us a drink at the end, which they did :D

We got our drinks and both talked to our respective HB, negging, showing IOI, etc. My HB8 was giving constant eye contact and showing IOI. After talking we moved away and myself and my wing danced for a bit, away from the HB8 and friend. They did not follow us. I later confronted the HB8 whilst she was dancing with her friend and asked her if she wanted to talk outside where it is more quiet. She denied me and said she wanted to dance, I immediately walked away and forgot about the HB8 completely. (was completely over it after she blocked the mini date)

We found the foosball table free yet again, after some dancing
we asked the HB8's friends to a foosball table (I didnt ask, grabbed both their hands and brought them to the table) told one of the girls that I wasnt interested in to go on to my friends side. Whilst playing I IOI the girl i liked, bumping her and showing her how to shoot whilst touching her hand, whilst still negging her.

During our game the HB8 came and watched quietly as we played foosball, whilst watching me IOI her friend etc. We then went to the bar with the HB8's friend (leaving the HB8 at the table, looking a bit upset... was completely over her at this point) where my wing's foosball female partner decided my team owes them a drink, which i denied and did not end up buying them. We proceeded to speak to our respective girls (the HB8's friends) The HB8 stood around for a few minutes then proceeded to say goodbye to her friends but failed to say goodbye to myself whilst standing right there. I said goodbye and she said goodbye reluctantly, without a hug or anything even after all the IOI.

The HB8 friend who I was playing foosball with was finding any excuse to touch me. I would point to my ear when i couldnt hear her and wouldnt move and she would happily come to me and hold me tight to her whilst telling me her story, stroking me, etc.

My wing did not want to get with his respective girl so i was left with the 2 girls alone whilst my friend tried to work another girl that was alone (which he scored the week before), (he claimed he didnt feel part of the conversations at all as they were paying all the attention to me and he felt that they were over him [he does not know much about PUA besides what ive told him] I danced with them for a bit whilst my wing hooked up.

I was speaking to my foosball partner, she was holding my body again, whilst her friend was dancing there, I proceeded to come close to her, whispered in her ear a few times, when all the IOI were there, I tried to kiss close... failed. She turned her head as if I was going to whisper something in her ear (which to me seemed like I was obviously not doing)

Did not hang around after that, as it would seem incredibly needy, luckily found a old friend chilling at the bar and spoke to him for a few minutes. Watched the girls disappear. My friend left his HB that he was scoring at the time. We went downstairs and found my wings girl and my foosball partner girl dancing in the corner down stairs by themselves. Didnt say goodbye to them and left.

From what I have described her can you see any faults? where did I go wrong? to me it seemed as if I had 2 HB's who were guaranteed and I reached a point with both of them were I did not have a doubt in my mind that I could get with them.... until I got denied...

Excuse any spelling mistakes as this is a huge mail. Again any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Happy sarging :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well honestly the post was a bit confusing and I got lost with all the HB8 and HB8 friend thing. However just because a kiss close fails doesn't mean it's over. Act like it doesn't matter at all and continue to joke with her, then try again. Or next time get the phone number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Read the venusian arts handbook mystery does a good job of going over all the signs that a girl will let you k close. Also as stated before just because you didn't K close doesn't mean the game is over......Oh yeah next time make it a game of strip foosball :P Its FUN!

Post subject: Dancing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im pretty new to this, but wouldn't it be better when she said that you were to come dancing with them that you instead did something like "We'll dance in a minute, first let me show you something." And you do a pattern/routine whatever, then YOU say "come on, let's go dance" now you are leading her DHV'ing and caption her interest. Also on the dance floor take her into you, then push her away giving mixed signals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 pm 
X and Nomystery, welcome to the forum.

X I haven't read your post, but I'm remarking on the bit that Nomystery has put here.

Nomystery, you've made a good point, BUT if a girl says that, you CAN also just grab her hand and right away lead her to where you want to go. You CAN go to the dance floor, then lead her to the spot of YOUR choosing. If she pushes against that, release her hand and let her go. You're in essence pushing her away for not complying. She WILL notice. And, if she's into you, she'll come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't know how correct this may be, but it didn't seem like you had picked a target. I don't know if I just got confused, but it seemed like you were trying to go after both the HB8 and her friend. If this was true, then they could have noticed this and that's why you got turned down by both of them. I have no idea how good my advice is, but that's my two cents. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

work the obsticle, then excuse yourself to work the target...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

While the fooseball thing is good (they knew where to find you), I would have tried to change location after they came back the first time. Read into Style's Evolution kiss close or Mystery's. It seemed like you were getting IOI's up the ass, but you failed to phase shift successfully.

L.A.Tripp made a great point too. Freeze outs work wonderful for girls who seem to be leading you on. If you freeze them out and they work harder to get you back, then that's a for sure IOI. If they don't care, then move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: losaltosrunner
What you did was give up too early, just cuz you get shot down once dosn't mean it's over... you should have done a routine that has a backup plan like any question where the girl would come out and say

"I'm sorry, I have a BF" or some other way of shooting you down, then you could come back by saying

"You think I'm hitting on you? I'm sorry, I was just being nice"... now she'll feel stupid.

But you gotta continue on what you started, for sure, you could have number closed that night... Don't be too pressured to get things done that night. you could get the number and work on it on the next date or run some phone routines...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: DrSinitr
yea man look into the evolution kiss close.... or some type of kiss close routine, cuz you got shot down by that other girl cuz she thought you were leaning in to tell her something... actually, if you had done it right, there would be no confusion.. she should KNOW when your coming in to K close that your trying to K close...look into soulgazing stuff and def a kiss close routine or two.. and work some routines and stuff, it seems like you were just expecting to build attraction and comfort by playng fooseball.. thats a good start, but i would have been runnning game the whole time we were playing. practice some more and youll eventually learn to microcalibrate your game and youll know when to push and when to pull when to use cat string theory and when to just shut up.. better luck next time homie.. maybe next time you see that second HB youll be able to do the right thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you wanted her too much. Else you would have written a shorter post, or not written at all. Next time, I would ignore her, looks like a waste of time. Specially because of her having avoided the kiss. Maybe doing this will drive her nuts. :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i recon that you shouldnt have given up so easy.
Quote:
I think you wanted her too much. Else you would have written a shorter post, or not written at all. Next time, I would ignore her, looks like a waste of time. Specially because of her having avoided the kiss. Maybe doing this will drive her nuts. Surprised)
I think that he maybe didnt want her enough! if a women denies you, it may even be a test. Id just try again. But thats me. If you crash and burn twice with one girl, then id bail outa that situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

u may have given up to easily bro. i have da same habit to do so, and you prob. messed up by not pickin your target, girls get very annoyed if they think your tryna play them, theyll think your a "dog" if u try them then try to get their friends, not smoothe. but i think u just need to know when to phase shift proberly and lead them, not let them lead you. but otherwise, good shit, they were atleast interested with you so that is something be proud of, entertaining a group of attractive women for the night, im sure everyone had fun because of you, and what youve learned from pua.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually think you may have been a bit harsh. If you were genuinely in a bad mood with the girl for rejecting you, then you weren't playing the game properly. If you are angry at the girl for rejecting you, that means you care too much, and she can see that.

Plus going after her friend after going after her... not cool. That's why she didn't want to talk to you. She saw that you wanted one thing, just like all the rest of them.

But write your own notes about the night and analyze them, that's the greatest way to fix your downfalls. Embrace your failures before they destroy you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You seemed to do everything right bro. All the IOI's were there which means she was nonverbally telling you she wanted to kiss but when you tried to, she rejected you. This doesn't mean that she didn't want it! Remember the cues (IOI)! Next time punish her in some way but this time don't leave her just yet. Meaning don't freeze out yet but say something like "I bet that guys is your type huh?" and of course point to the biggest sucker in the room. Then Punish punish try again. Then freeze out. If that doesnt work then move on!