My Field Report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject: My Field Report
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi

So I went out yesterday to a festival near to where I live with a mate. I was a bit apprehensive as he likes to drink a lot and I don't drink much these days.

Anyway it was great night without going into to much detail
I was dancing near some outside Drum and Base test with my mate. When this bird next to me grabbed my baseball hat and put it on her head.

I told her don't touch the merchandise smiling.
It went on from there lots of touching and kissing she told me she had a thong on and said could I feel it. lol

I am well aware from past experience that I needed to try to get her back to my place or a hotel to fuck her while the iron was still warm so to speak.

This is now becoming a major sticking point for me.

She was with her brother and her friends who eventually collected her and she left not before she offered to give me her number.

I am fully aware not that even if i see her again for a date it will completely different as all those good feelings and emotions have past.

How do you guys deal with the logistics of trying to get a hotel away from her friends and bother and back on a train to yourhouse? It was far too much to think about at the time.

All my PUA mates are saying you could of taking her back home but its easier said than done!
It's not like you can say oh do you fancy coming back to mine for a shag lol

Cheers
Paul

Post subject: Re: My Field Report
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:41 pm 
The Grand Puba

You can't convince the group to allow her to leave with you. However, she can do that and for you it's like killing two birds with one stone. You tell her to let her group know that she'll meet up with them later. If she's receptive to doing that then she will likely follow you back to your place.

Post subject: Re: My Field Report
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes agreed didn't think of that it seems obvious now thanks mate ill remember for next time.