BUSTED

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Post subject: BUSTED
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Me and two trusted wings show up at a bar, I'm pretty bad about staying in the smoking area because it's quiet, and I smoke. So As soon as I get up top there's a table seated in the corner is 5 hb 7-9's. I come up and use the "Fat Elvis" opener, they hook I seat myself in between a couple 8's. After a couple minutes of introductions, I start "The Cube" routine. The whole conversation lasted almost an hour, my target decides to search "The Cube" as I didn't know what yellow meant. She reads the interpretation, then loudly announces "This is on get her in bed dot co" or something. I was devastated, I thought for sure I would be chased out of town by an angry mob

Not only did they not condemn me for using this, My target actually said " If you are trying to use this to get girls it's so going to work" to which I responded "I think it already is."

The point is, even though I was busted out for using a routine I played it off and was still able to k-close my target in the same venue. If you ever get busted out for using PUA stuff (which I'm very careful now about routines) don't sweat it it's really not that big of a deal