My encounter w/ four hot babes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I just moved to Las Vegas where I'm totally digging the scene here. The other day I was out running some errands and I ran into two HOTT chicks walking into Office Max. (Lets just label them HB3 and HB4), so I followed them in hot pursuit. As I walked into the Office Max I noticed that there were two other hot ass chicks sitting at the print service desk. Lets label them HB1 and HB2. HB3 and HB4 walked toward where HB1 and HB2 were sitting and stood slightly behind them.

HB1 was a slim petite Caucasian chick with long jet black hair.
HB2 was the least attractive of the group but still hott. A bit on the thick side
HB3 was the hottest of the group in my opinion blonde about 5'4 nice tits. Shorts cut short enough to see her ass cheeks.
HB4 was the cutest of the bunch and looked like the sweetest. She looked like the most approachable

I approached the closest one to me (HB4). I opened the set saying, "Hey, you guys must be cheerleaders!" *Stupid* They looked at me like I was a trashcan covered in throw-up. But then I extended my hands while introducing myself getting a slight smile from HB4. HB3 still looked at me in disgust. I then replied "Relax, Don't be so serious" then she let out this sarcastic laugh. At this point I was off of my P's&Q's but I think I kept my composure pretty good.

As I scrambled to find conversation points, I went into conversation asking, so what do you guys do for a living. They replied that they were dancers. I asked questions along those lines and that was that. I think they were stripers if you asked me. So after a bunch of fluff I finally asked to exchange information with HB4 who I never isolated from the other babes. She declined by claiming that she had a boyfriend then I walked away with my manhood intact. This is a short version of the interaction but during the whole time they didn't sit well with my company. You could clearly tell that they wanted me to get the fuck away.

A couple of things I think I did wrong here was not isolating any target. Thats a huge sticking point for me. Picking a target then successfully isolating that target. I think my conversation could have been less of a conversation dancing monkey style shit and more of a calculated approach. Then I think I could have done a better job of not putting them on a pedestal. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good job approaching. You're already ahead of the keyboard jockies.

Your sticking point is not isolating the target. You sticking point is putting off a creepy vibe. Work on your body language, vocal tonality, eye contact, and verbal skills before you worry about isolating the target. Your goal right now should be working on those things until you start seeing "interest signals" from girls. Then worry about the next step.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Agreed with Unfazed.

First congrats on actually being 'in the field' as opposed to most who only read about it and wish they could take action but never do. They have to live with that regret every day. You don't.

Start by speaking with girls who are alone; it will make it MUCH, MUCH easier on you.

Don't put so much of the focus on THEM, THEM, THEM. Don't worry about making an impactful statement for your 'opener'. If you do what Unfazed is saying and work on cultivating a confident presence that nonverbally tells the girl you are very, very used to speaking with hot girls and you are just getting a little banter going to see if she is cool enough to hang with you, you will begin to get the reactions you are looking for.

You can literally open about any possible topic on the planet and if you do it with the demeanor mentioned in the previous paragraph, the girl will most likely be VERY open for a nice little convo with you.

Get out there and put in the time, put in the work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks bros, I will take this advice and brush up on the things you guys mentioned. Any good reads you guys would recommend to help me with these areas? I have Introduction to NLP, which I think covers a couple of these topics. Again I'm not replying on this material just good stuff to have in the back of my head.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Read "What every BODY is saying" by Joe Navarro.

Then read my entire journal, it's a sticky.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've seen that term around here "Sticky," what's that technically mean? How do I get to them? If your ever in Vegas man give me a holler!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

it means it's posted at the top of the forum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got it! lol so all sticky's are at the top of the Forum topics... ok cool