Crackbrained's journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

Post subject: Crackbrained's journal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I thought I'd finally set up a journal thread for me too.

A few words about me: I live in the heart of Europe and I'm studying Media & Communication Studies. I recently turned 20 and started to get into PUArtistry a bit more just a few months ago. For the most part of my adolescence, I was in a relationship that has taught me quite a lot, but in early 2013, we broke up.

I actually hardly have any approach anxiety, which has enabled me to do some very cool things in other fields than pickup. I accredit this to playing theatre, especially improv, for four years now. This is something I'd warmly recommend to everyone here, it really helps you with being witty, passing shit tests... anything, really. My strengths therefore are ease of approaching and maintaining a conversation, since I'm fairly talkative. Also, my text game seems to be top notch, I have no idea where that stems from though.

I do have some trouble when it comes to transitioning and closing though, especially in nightgame. I believe that alcohol has a very detrimental effect on my game, but I am a cocktail aficionado, so I really love to drink a bit. I'll try do get rid of these weaknesses ASAP.

I am mostly going to post little field reports, and questions regarding these. I hope that some of you benefit from my experiences.

Cheers x
crackbrained/Renegade (a friend of mine made me choose a real pickup name xD)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok, so here's my first entry:

I've been gaming an HB8 for some time now (more info: step-1-photoshoot-step-2-vt155640-30.html#p755089 (she's girl B)), but I haven't been able to f-close her, due to logistics. She initiates conversations very often and is very compliant... basically, an ideal situation, and I don't really have trouble gaming her, but two questions remain unanswered:

- I've been getting quite frisky with her via text, carefully implanting the idea of the two of us having sex. However, she often answers things like "Let's see if you manage that... I don't think so ;)", basically challenging me to do my best. Is it really this simple or is there more behind that?

- This is really more of a mental thing concerning myself, but I nevertheless wonder about this: last time when I saw her, she wore her hair loose. And she seriously reminded me of my ex's sister. Nothing wrong with any of the two, both are hot, but it almost scared me a bit, because I couldn't get it out of my head. Can anyone explain this phenomenon? I really wonder.

In case some of you want to know any details on strategies I used on her, let me know and I'll post them here. Writing it down would take some time, but I'll be happy to share if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Here we go, another update.

I played another show yesterday and brought the girl I'm gaming (well, I'm not really gaming her anymore, it's more like very casual dating) home. She's an HB 8.5, 20yo, blonde, petite high school student. She's announced to me before that she won't let me do what I want, didn't really react to it in any way. When she told me this, I quickly thought about her reasons... and came up with the idea that she might be on her period. I could sort of confirm this because when we were making out, she pulled my hand away whenever it was heading south. Because she was incredibly turned on, kept calling me a real tease (sometimes even worse xD) and told me to stop, only to start making out with me again.

I don't really mind, since I'll probably get the lay within the next two weeks.
But there's still something to share with you guys, I think I've used a brilliant neg on the way home:

We were on the train, with a mutual friend. I was casually caressing her, looked at her and told her:
"Actually, I'm not that into blondes, you know..."

This is something I like to do quite a lot, have your body language and words contradict each other. But that only works after building a decent amount of attraction.

In other news, I recently contacted an old friend of mine, I went to primary school with her, but we haven't really had contact since then except for a skiing trip. We chatted for a bit on FB (I was in a lecture) about holiday pictures, because she constantly puts new and cool ones up. It's been 10 days since, haven't cahtted her up again, but I will do so in the next few days... Really wonder where this is going, beause we've re-met through my gf at the time. Should be interesting :P

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

On Monday, I met a German/Russian HB8-9 in my salsa class, or before it, actually. Both of us were waiting for the class to start, she actually approached me (situational opener) and we started talking for a few minutes, until class started. We continued talking once we danced together (we change partners all the time). I think we hit off quite well, we talked again for a second after class.
Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to close her with (didn't carry my mobile with me, nothing to write on either) so I went for an instant date, didn't work either because she had to get some documents sorted concerning living here, she only moved here quite recently. It's likely that I'll see her next week or the week after, so I'll get to close her.
Do you guys know any other close methods for such a situation?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

- Updates
- reflection on Michelle, the HB8
- Other developments, further plans

Sadly, I have no news on the German/Russian girl, nor do I have news on the old friend.

But I thought I'd discuss the girl from the first two posts for a bit here, since I'm also trying to give you readers a bit of insight into my thoughts, because some of you might be able to relate.

------

Let's review: I met the HB8 (let's add a name here: Michelle) by accident, because she added me on Facebook due to some bug. I messaged her a few weeks later to meet me at the open stage I host which took place about a month later. I kept texting her in the meantime, pretty much on a daily basis. When she came to the open stage, I k-closed her, invited her to the next open stage a month later, kept texting... Well, tomorrow is the season finale of the open stage event. I haven't really gotten past k-closing/heavy make out sessions (see post #2). In other news, I want to f-close her this weekend. I won't be able to take her home after the open stage, but I'll work something out this weekend.

That much to the background and future plans. Now on to some monologue...
I came out of a pretty long (and great, for the most part) relationship in January. Because I have been in a committed relationship for so long, I'm currently not pursuing a new relationship; I'd rather just have some fun as a free man. However, I'm currently debating with myself whether this restricts my natural behaviour, which is something I really don't want to influence. The thing is, Michelle and I are basically bf/gf whenever we're together, but free whenever we're not. I kinda like this, but polyamory is something new to me and I'm not quite sure yet whether this is something I like or not. I started to really appreciate the platonic relationship between us (so does she), but I think neither of us wants to date seriously right now. I think I might have developed a bit of a oneitis for her. Before anyone mentions GFTOW, I don't like this. However, I also thought about what could happen after I close her... I might lose my bond since, evolutionarily speaking, I would have fulfilled my purpose and move on to another woman, and she might become emotionally attached, because that's how the female brain works.

I know I'm heavily overthinking all of this. But I'm predominantly writing this journal for myself, and it felt pretty good verbalising and writing down all of these thoughts and feelings. Maybe it helps some of you who have a similar situation, who knows.

------

Let's end this on a high note! For some reason, I seem to be having a great aura these days. I got approached again today by a pretty girl, but I couldn't stay to talk because I had to catch my train (damn!). I've always been a sociable guy, but these days, it seems to be even more extreme; I've ran into some old acquiantances and all of them seemed to be excited and happy to see me again. I'm in a kind of upward spiral, which feels incredibly awesome!

Goals for the future:
- not mess up with Michelle
I think this one's self explanatory if you've made the effort to read through the text above.

- keep up the charisma
It seems to be helping me in many many different ways, and who doesn't love good responses form anyone you talk to?

- ace my finals
In two weeks time, my finals start. I'll be busy until mid-June, 7 exams in total. Wish me luck!

- Work out, approach and close more
I won't have an excuse anymore during the summer for not doing any of the above. I want to improve my build, but also my skills with closing women. I have pretty much no AA at all, so that's the easy part. Let's see where this is going.

Cheers x
Renegade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
That much to the background and future plans. Now on to some monologue...
I came out of a pretty long (and great, for the most part) relationship in January. Because I have been in a committed relationship for so long, I'm currently not pursuing a new relationship; I'd rather just have some fun as a free man. However, I'm currently debating with myself whether this restricts my natural behaviour, which is something I really don't want to influence. The thing is, Michelle and I are basically bf/gf whenever we're together, but free whenever we're not. I kinda like this, but polyamory is something new to me and I'm not quite sure yet whether this is something I like or not. I started to really appreciate the platonic relationship between us (so does she), but I think neither of us wants to date seriously right now. I think I might have developed a bit of a oneitis for her. Before anyone mentions GFTOW, I don't like this. However, I also thought about what could happen after I close her... I might lose my bond since, evolutionarily speaking, I would have fulfilled my purpose and move on to another woman, and she might become emotionally attached, because that's how the female brain works.
Well if she's a good catch, stay in touch with her. But feel free to meet other women, there is nothing wrong with that. Just tell her that you like dating her, but don't necessarily see her as a potential girlfriend. If she doesn't appreciate it, and rather would be your GF, then you have to consider wether or not you want to be in a new relationship, that's all up to you.
Quote:
Let's end this on a high note! For some reason, I seem to be having a great aura these days. I got approached again today by a pretty girl, but I couldn't stay to talk because I had to catch my train (damn!).
End it with a number close if you don't have much time. You can then talk to her through text/phone when sitting in the train. We all know how boring train rides are.

Wallie

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well if she's a good catch, stay in touch with her. But feel free to meet other women, there is nothing wrong with that. Just tell her that you like dating her, but don't necessarily see her as a potential girlfriend. If she doesn't appreciate it, and rather would be your GF, then you have to consider wether or not you want to be in a new relationship, that's all up to you.
Sounds like good advice. For now, things are going great, I'll update this again when anything changes.
Quote:
End it with a number close if you don't have much time. You can then talk to her through text/phone when sitting in the train. We all know how boring train rides are.
Unfortunately, not much time meant just a couple of seconds this time. I expect to see her again next week (she was in the same lecture as I was), a number close is on the menu.

Thanks for the input!
cheers x
Renegade

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

- Update concerning Michelle, the HB8

So yesterday, it was my friend's birthday, so we went out for a drink. He's a mutual friend of Michelle and me, a close one even. So no surprise that she showed up too. Unfortunately, she brought her younger (17yo) sister along. Wouldn't be a big deal, but she was responsible for her to get home safely. Long story short, they missed their last train, so I figured I could put her up too (plus, this way I got to take home Michelle with me). I then brought Michelle to my bedroom, we started making out, undressing, I thought it was on. Earlier this week, she'd told me that she's scared she might fall in love with me if she sleeps with me, but I talked to her last night for a few minutes to dissipate her doubts, she seemed okay with it all. However, when I wanted to take off her knickers, she stopped me. I kept going, turning her on big time (and believe me when I say I'm seriously good at this), didn't get me any further, so I thought I'll simply talk to her, resp. let her talk about it. She then told me again that she's incredibly scared to fall in love with me, because neither of us wants anything serious, and she doesn't want to lose me, because apparently, it happened before. To quote her, "I really want to do it, but it scares me." However, I personally think she has already fallen in love... The way she's touching me plus that she told me that my character is incredible (in a good way).
I thought I'd try again the next morning, there's no point in persisting. Unfortunately, things remained unchanged, she still did not want to have sex... It was pretty much the same scenario as in post #2. Any ideas on how to continue this? A pause for thought follows anyway because she's going to Mexico for three weeks.

I'm sort of flattered now, because she's given me some very nice compliments, I'm a bit pissed too, because she didn't let me do her, and I'm also pretty fascinated by her willpower, because she was literally shaking.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I thought I'd try again the next morning, there's no point in persisting. Unfortunately, things remained unchanged, she still did not want to have sex... It was pretty much the same scenario as in post #2. Any ideas on how to continue this? A pause for thought follows anyway because she's going to Mexico for three weeks.
Well, be warned. If you pressure your girl too much, she might think that all you care of is having sex with her (this might be the case). But I think not because I know you like her, and from what I can read is that she likes you too (might be in love, but you already mentioned that). Thoughts? Well I think that in this case you need to show her that she's at least special, or means something to you. That you will call/text her the next day, and give her a good mood or at least a smile when your name is on her phone.

And if she's going to Mexico for three weeks, that gives both you and her time to think about it. Like you said, it happened before. And I think she was very unhappy about the former thing, that she doesn't want to have it repeated all over again.

Wallie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

- More about Michelle, the HB8

Alright, so here come a few updates. If you've read the last few posts, you already know what's going on. If not, here's a summary: I've met a girl, made out with her, it sort of started to drag along, both of us developed feelings, although neither of us want anything serious. She recently came back from a 3-week-internship(holiday, tbh) in Mexico and these three weeks will be where I start.

Before she left, I told her to text me once she arrives, which she did, telling me that she's missing me already; another sign that she's really into me. We sort of had letter-like contact because of the time difference (7h), occasionally, our schedules coincided and we chatted for a bit, nothing too serious though, usually. Fast forward a bit, while she was in Mexico, nothing else happened, really. (Neither in my PUA life, I was in the middle of finals and still am, absolutely no time to game).

A few days ago, she came back, and we had arranged a date because she really wanted to see me (she told me several times that she was really looking forward to seeing me again). She was very tired from the flight (obviously) and didn't say much, but it was nice seeing her again. Also, I had somewhat realised in the meantime what my feelings for her were... I really like her, I guess :P Anyway, we just hung out a bit, had some ice cream, but didn't talk much, because she was so tired. When we parted ways, she even gave me a present, 4 nice shot glasses.

We spoke on the phone the other night, and she explained herself to me some more... Apparently, I'm special to her, different than other guys etc. Long story short, we talked about an open relationship, but I don't want to make anything official via telephone, I'm old fashioned like that.

Now, you probably guessed it, she confused me again :D we were texting back and forth today, and I dropped "I get myself what I want", to which she replied "seems like you haven't quite succeeded yet haha", referring to the 3 times she was at my place, but we didn't have sex. I went on to tease her a bit, and then, out of nowhere, she told me that I'd know why she doesn't want it, and that it is some sort of self protection. Considering that she was initially scared of falling in love with me (which she apparently has), I don't quite see her point anymore by now. Help me guys!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

- relationship
- London daygame trip

I won't bother you for too long with the first part, I'm now officially in a relationship, an open one, to be precise. Was a bit weird in the beginning, because neither of us had time to do anything due to exams of both of us.

I recently went to London for a long weekend to visit a friend of mine who's studying/on holiday there. He's currently really into daygame, so we hit the streets every day. I personally didn't do many approaches, although a few ones to remember... I'll come to that later. I'm extremely picky in whom I approach, that probably doesn't help... I didn't really have success tbh. I mostly accredit this to a lack of motivation, because a phone nr doesn't do anything for me since I don't live in the UK, and neither do instant dates, because I'd have to go for an instant close, and I don't consider myself skilled enough to do that.
But I did do some approaches, mostly for fun actually. I had a nice talk with an Irish girl who didn't seem too interested though (and neither did I, probably, for the above reasons). I also approached a girl with "Hey, I just noticed you, you look really kissable!" She answered by staring at me for a good few seconds and then saying "no, no..." She probably didn't speak English too well, but looking back, it was actually quite funny. But the best one's yet to come: I approached a blonde, easily a 9.5, at Leicester square. I could literally only say "hey" and smile, because her (probably) grandfather started yelling at me! I was completely baffled, excused myself and left. Anyway, my friend and I had a good laugh about it :D I later wondered whether I looked dangerous... I was wearing cargo shorts and a black tank top and I'm pretty tall (6'4"), but I've never been told that I look dangerous, so I doubt that.

I also wanted to try a really daft pickup line, but I was actually quite scared that it would get me arrested xD So, if anyone cares to risk it: "Hey, I was just staring at your tits, but then I noticed that you have a really nice face! Hi, I'm Renegade."

Oh, and I work at a bar now, so I might make some nice experiences, it's my first night tonight. I'm scared shitless :P