Sarging Disaster. 3rd September Exeter UK

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This weekend I met up with a friend from Uni Lair to do some sarging in Exeter. Don’t really know the area so we just had to wing it!!

Sarge 1.
First bar ‘Firehouse’ we went to, we ended up getting trapped down the end of one of those park style benches speaking to two French guys. It’s the beginning of the night and I’m pretty sociable so we entertain the conversation for the length of the beers and split from this place.

Sarge2.
Hit a pub down the end of town that charged £1 entry (should have been a sign), it was pretty dark inside so the first 2 set I approached seemed like a cute blonde and her brunette friend....so I’m walking over and get to within about two paces and realise that they are 2-3s max, I’m not so supple after my recent surfing trip so a ‘spot u-turn’ is out of the question. Man I’m too nice, so spoke to them for a few minutes purely out of pity, and then left the pub (ps. My wing walked up and done a spot turn!!).

Sarge3
Looking for a bar that some cute girls had suggested was really good, we end up walking up to this courtyard and there are really good tunes coming from a veranda, people spilled out onto the side of the courtyard, lively SPAM, so we go through to get a drink at the bar, then walk through into the main area, only to see wedding tables set out everywhere. The proportion of Aunties, etc were pretty high and kept getting asked, “Ooh how do you know the Bride and Groom?” anyway with some skilful sidestepping we managed to gulp the drinks and escape without being rumbled!!

Sarge4
Cocktail bar ‘Hatts’!!! Finally a classy place!! The roof is a little low, like 5’1/2ft and I’m 6’3” but I’m not going to let that stop me having a good time. Nice 3 set near the bar HB6.5s which my wing opens, seems to be going ok, and I’m trying to listen a little and give him some space to work while I score drinks at the bar...Blown out after 2minutes...never mind, move on!! 2 set, one English, one Spanish, the Spanish chick is a HB8 if not more and the engagement ring on her finger is making me squint it’s sparkling so much, but we sit down and talk to them for 10 minutes, turns out that they were just finished work and have had one drink only. Ok this seems to be going ok, but what’s this?, half of the Exeter football team walk in, or a close approximation, then after being AMOGed for what I was wearing and my name several times decided that this wasn’t the place to be so moved on!!

Sarge5
So we’ve found a pretty nice bar now, ‘Timepiece’. On the way outside we see some spare seats on the end of this bench of a 3 set. The girls welcome us in and we start talking, ‘they’re all married’ and it’s some kind of reunion of nurses, haha, so we chat for a bit, by this point I’m just pleased to be getting some sensible conversation from fairly nice women. I put in some Kino escalation to the lady on my side and Neg her a couple of times, she’s HB7.5 and probably late 30s, and another has her legs spread on top of the table at one point showing me the height of her heels... it’s all fun but isn’t really going anywhere. We split from these girls about 25 minutes later with high-5s and chinks of glasses all round, I dare say that we earned some value from this but don’t think anyone in that place really noticed.

Time to call it a night!! No number closes, No seduction material run.
I know that it won’t go great every time, but this was a good example of it going badly several times!!! Feel pretty low from it, and I’ve got an hour drive home!!

Keep on Sarging!! ElTino

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: lor0001@ymail.com
I think your 3rd stop was a missed opportunity to play wedding crashers but props for just having a good time at the last stop!

Outcome doesn't matter as long as you make sure you're having fun doing it. Look at it this way, you took a disaster and turned it into a good time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

As a PUA who does most of this game In Exeter it was fun to read.