it works!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Post subject: it works!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! So, I'm very new to the pua world. I got into trying to reform myself about a Month ago, and I've been struggling . Im having a hard time actually emplementing what i have learned due to approach anxiety. I went out last nigjt and wasnt planning on gamming, but its becoming more natural to me. I met this girl and I started working on her. I negged her a couple of times, and did some keno. When it came time to go home She ask me for a ride. We went to get in my car, and She says "were riding in this?" I laughed and said "Yes" I guessit helps to have really big, shiny rims! Who knew! Anyway, we got to her house and this is where I would have blown it in the past because I would have had No idea how to even get her number, so I used " I think your kinda cute. I think I'm gonna call you sometime " She said "you should" Nice! Got my first number close! I wasn't gonna stop there though. We pulled up to her house,and talked for a minute, and I noticed She wasn't getting out of my car, so I used "do u think your a good kisser" on her. She straight up called me on it! She said, "really? Thats your game?" I said, "yep,it is", but your not gonna avoid the question". She told me She was surprise how direct I was. Then She leaned over and started kissing me! I got my first kiss close too. I didn't want to try to take her home because I was afraid I was too drunk to bang her, and that would have been really embarrassing. I told her" get some sleep. Were gonna finish this later" I floated all the way home. Well, there it is, my first field report. Not too bad in my option, but I would Love some feedback, and am open to criticism. Please let me know what u think. Fosgate

Post subject: Re: it works!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 pm 
English Muffin

Nice one pal, good 1st sarge.

although, you completely missed her IOI's..

think about it, you were at her house....kissing each other?

"I didn't want to try to take her home because I was afraid I was too drunk to bang her"

this is an excuse, its quite common to self sabotage yourself.

Lesson learnt, try not to forget the end goal here. good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Congratz on your first one! Good job man, keep it up. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your right pebble, it was an excuse. I realize that now that I am sober! Lol. I learned my lesson there. I obviously got her number and need to text her so I can finish the close. Any advice on how long to wait to text her and what that text should say?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:57 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Your right pebble, it was an excuse. I realize that now that I am sober! Lol. I learned my lesson there. I obviously got her number and need to text her so I can finish the close. Any advice on how long to wait to text her and what that text should say?
I would text her the next day.

i don't know what time distance you are on, but say you got her number at 11pm, then i would text her next day at like 2pm ish.

just text her this:

you- hey [name],hungover i take it ? did you meet any handsome taxi men last night? ;), - [your name].

feel free to post up her replies, i will help you. But you must understand, some girls go cold when you don't fuck them when they practically put it on a plate for you so don't get your hopes up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man. I'm gonna do it now cause this was about 3 am last night. I'll Keep ya updated.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Pebble, u were exactly right. I blew it with that one. I know now what I did wrong, and will not be making the same mistake again. I number closed another girl night before last. I'm going to text her today and ask her if She gave her number out to any good looking, Charismatic guys Saturday night. Thanks for your advice. I'll Keep everyone posted on future sarges.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:27 pm 
English Muffin

Glad i could help.

don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

At least you learned from this mistake at the very start. Now you will know to take these oppurtunities when its on a plate.