Dealing with LMR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Post subject: Dealing with LMR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First field report in a while, but don’t worry I’ve still been gaming, but I’ve just been too lazy to right up field reports ha. This is going to be short and sweet however, as I want to give an account of how I dealt with some LMR successfully, through a practical method that I’ve not seen posted on here before, hopefully it will help a few of you guys out.

Anyway to set the scene, I was down in Newcastle with my friends last weekend (I live in Scotland), needless to say we were hitting clubs, and copious amounts of alcohol were being consumed. I was approached by a middle aged woman in one of these clubs (absolutely horrendous looks wise), but as I was in a good mood, I was nice to her and danced with her a little bit. The woman was incredibly forward, grabbing my arse amongst other things. I had no intention of doing anything with this woman, but I did find it quite amusing to be honest. At this point things got interesting as she decided to buy me some drinks and introduce me to her daughter (HB6). I hit it off with her daughter immediately, continuing the same playful vibe as before, and was able to bounce the group to another club. On the way however, I managed to convince the girl to take me back to hers, so we ditched the rest of them and headed off.

I hadn’t even kissed her at this point, so as soon we got back to hers I went in for it, with success. At this point however the LMR was kicking in; she was saying things like ‘we don’t even know each other’ etc. I’ve heard people recommend the freeze out for situations like this, but my instincts were that I had to keep the spontaneous vibe going, meaning that it was important to keep the pace fast, and not slow things down, in other words I had to keep her turned on.

The way I did this was to make sure that I didn’t break eye contact when we were talking, and to also keep the tone of my voice low and smooth sounding. I also tried to put her at ease by assuring that ‘we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to’, all the while making sure my hands were around the small of her back. Then when we started to kiss again, I moved my hand up to the back of her head, running my thumb from her earlobe slowly down to the top of her shoulder, while I gently nibbled at her other ear. This worked like a charm, and before long the LMR was well and truly dealt with.

So in summary, I got the f-close by maintaing a fun playful vibe to everyone I encountered within the club, using that to bounce the group somewhere else, then using that to build sexual tension quickly. The lesson I learned here is that LMR doesn’t just have to be dealt with by the freeze out gambit of forcing the HB into a take it or leave it situation, and that going in the other direction of cranking up sexual tension to the absolute max is as effective, and in some cases easier.