Lifeguard on duty?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Lifeguard on duty?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scenario: I'm a lifeguard, there is this new guy who came and started using esteroids (he was so skinny now is huge) and he try to be cool making fun of others. Also he is always showing off muscles and taking all that sun so people see him. Many times he takes his GF (wish he is always cheating on her) to the pool and show off. He see me as competence and now he is trying to make people see him as the pool boss. Also I suspect he is talking shit about me. My point is that I feel bad even when I dont really know if all that is true. I've been with better girls than him and for some reason I've been losing my game. The question is: what do you guys recomend? How do I regain control of the situation? How do I lower his social value? Any good routine to take the girls attention off him?

***Also he use kids from womans around the pool to be seen as cute or whatever.