-Affirmations All PUAs should live by-

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: ask
AFFIRMATIONS 8)
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm confident, comfortable in my own skin (posture, breath, movements).

I'm a good communicator--especially of what I want.

I'm in control and don't let outside events destabilize me.

I'm not needy... I keep my power for me.

I don't need this and can walk away at any time

I think sex is great and have no hang-ups.

I'm comfortable around women.

I can control myself and can wait patiently.

I don't tolerate disrespect of myself, my time, or my property.

I'm a catch.

I'm not impressed by outward symbols, such as money or status.

I may be smitten by a woman, but I don't tell her early on, and I don't let it 'slip' indirectly.

I don't let women use their looks or sexual power to take advantage of me. I give them no special privileges.

I'm not self-conscious and could care less what others think about me.

I put myself and my life first.

I deserve and can hold an exceptional woman.

I am indifferent to the outcome.

I understand the culture, and I 'get it' -cosmo, MTV, style, food, music, humor, etc.

I can deal with any test a woman throws at me... in fact, it's usually kind of cute.

I live in my reality, and you're a guest.

I'm a cause in the world, not an effect.
I make things happen.

Whatever it is, I can deal with it. I do not whine or complain.

I am a leader and when I express my ideas, I don't need anyone's approval, I'm just describing my reality

Never lose your composure. Never get upset.

I have the total indifference to disconnect immediately

~~
I forgot where I got these from but I liked them enough to type all of them into my phone. I did that for personal use but I thought I should share because it has helped me when I'm feeling down on my game; I just read them all and by the end I feel like an MPUA =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Loving it! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
David Deangelo. Not sure whehter it was On bieng a man or appraoching women in bars and clubs. But im pretty sure its from one of those programs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Reagrding these types of affirmations. Do people think they can border into arrogance, and if so does it matter?

For example other people being merely guests in your reality. Peronally I like this, but where is the border between confidence and arrogance? If I go around looking at hot women and thinking "I own you" as a way to reduce her status in my mind, does anyone think this mindset is right or wrong? Is it an alpha mindset, or just an AFC lying to himself.

I would like to generate the kind of mindset these affirmations encourage, but I suppose I worry they lack something. Maybe if they are too arrogant they can interfere with other approaches to inner game? Like Stormy's frame control, which seems to be about geuinely enjoying other people and creating a vibe. I am not saying one is right over the other. I just want some feedback is possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
It doesnt matter whether they border into arrogance or not. What matters is how you feel about yourself and not what others feel about you. The truth is people are not gonna like you either way if your arrogant or if your a nice guy. The nice guy pleases other people while the confident guy gets laid. Which one of these people would you rather be the one who pleases people or the one who gets laid. Start doing things that will get you laid. These affirmations are perfect. Do them for at least 3 weeks and you'll see amazing results and changes in yourself. Trust me because ive done afirmations for a period of 1 month and I was feeling so different. So good. So sexy. So relaxed.

After doing them and feeling so good I just dropped it and went back to my old self within 2 weeks it seemed. But the results and ways I was feeling were amazing. Girls were approaching me. Girls were grinding on my lap. Girls were making out with me. Do it for yourself and you'll see and know what I am talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks Stiffie. I can definitely use someof these and will apply them. Sometimes when you go out not all of the PUA stuff sticks in your head when in a social situation, so short, sharp affirmations seem to help.