Free Coaching (losing passion and coming back)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey guys,

After 10 years in the game and after spending years of helping hundreds of guys with their challenges
around women, confidence and life in general, I somewhat lost the passion to work with guys.

I just didn't have it in me anymore. So for the past 12 months I haven't worked with
anyone. As it seems, I needed to recharge.

Now I'm feeling it again, so I want to give you something special (and get myself back in the loop).

So the first 11 guys who send me a pm you will get 2 coaching sessions with me for free, where I will help you to:

> Stop worrying what people think of you (I'll show you my "One-Stop" technique)

> Remove anxiety (social and approach)

> Feeling inferior and that other guys are better than you in some way

> What to do if you get stuck in a conversation - and never run out of things to say. (I'll show you a cool technique I call "Free-Flow")

> How to relax in a conversation so you're not stuck in your head

> How to make a woman notice and like you (I'll show you a technique called "Shock & Awe" that will get any girl's attention)

> How to pull the trigger and show to a girl that you want to be more than just a friend (I also call this "The Attraction Trigger")

> How to get out of the friend zone (especially if you've put yourself there)

> How to go for a kiss (without that awkwardness), ask her out, what to do once you're on a date

...and really any kind of challenge you may have with your inner game, techniques or anything else you can think of.

As I said, only the first 11 guys who write will get 2 free sessions.

With the rest of you, I don't want to leave you behind, so send me a pm still and we'll create a group coaching session.

Good luck guys, and will speak to you soon,

Phantom

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure