HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Great pot kaizen.So you beleive an alpha male doesnt have to be an agressive amog? Being an alpha male is more a fun guy who gets along with everyone then a dickhead who can beat alot of people up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Nicole at the end of the day women are ambivalent and dont know what they want.I agree with ross jeffries theory in treating them like dogs and being there master.The biggest mistake a man can make is take is too take advice from a woman on how to act :roll:.
How well does that work out for you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Tried this some time ago but it never worked for me, people just found me irritating as a result of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Nicole at the end of the day women are ambivalent and dont know what they want.I agree with ross jeffries theory in treating them like dogs and being there master.The biggest mistake a man can make is take is too take advice from a woman on how to act :roll:.
To be honest it works fucking great as long as i can keep it up and not slip and be mr nice guy again.My main problem is the programing in my head that tells me to treat women as equals.Im not saying to treat women like dirt,But women must be treated like a dog and the man must be the master or she will quickly get sick of you.Women bring this upon themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Tried this some time ago but it never worked for me, people just found me irritating as a result of it.
what did you try mate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To be honest it works fucking great as long as i can keep it up and not slip and be mr nice guy again.My main problem is the programing in my head that tells me to treat women as equals.Im not saying to treat women like dirt,But women must be treated like a dog and the man must be the master or she will quickly get sick of you.Women bring this upon themselves.
Woof woof

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think you have gotten it all wrong, buddy. Girls want a guy who is EQUAL. When you neg her you are showing her you are up to her standards and you are a match. If she is able to reciprocate then both partners are equal. Being AFC is a guy who does everything for her because he believes he is not good enough and fears that he will lose her. He is not at her level. If you think you are way better then you are not a match either. Neither should be the master or the dog.

Not a PUA just a girl offering my opinions/advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think you have gotten it all wrong, buddy. Girls want a guy who is EQUAL. When you neg her you are showing her you are up to her standards and you are a match. If she is able to reciprocate then both partners are equal. Being AFC is a guy who does everything for her because he believes he is not good enough and fears that he will lose her. He is not at her level. If you think you are way better then you are not a match either. Neither should be the master or the dog.
Nicely put, couldn't agree more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
what did you try mate?
Just being outgoing, friendly and confident but people didnt shine to it, maybe its just the way its meant to be for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what did you try mate?
Just being outgoing, friendly and confident but people didnt shine to it, maybe its just the way its meant to be for me
maybe it seemed too forced

Not a PUA just a girl offering my opinions/advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what did you try mate?
Maybe people could notice that you were acting.I think being friendly and confident works well for people in general.Just not with attractive women.They have to be ignored and as ross jeffries says treated like dogs to get there attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what did you try mate?
Maybe people could notice that you were acting.I think being friendly and confident works well for people in general.Just not with attractive women.They have to be ignored and as ross jeffries says treated like dogs to get there attention.
Have you considered changing your name to Pavlov?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Have you considered changing your name to Pavlov?
Whats pavlov? And why are you getting offended? I said only be a prick to attractive women.Id be nice to you so dont worry. :wink: