HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Great pot kaizen.So you beleive an alpha male doesnt have to be an agressive amog? Being an alpha male is more a fun guy who gets along with everyone then a dickhead who can beat alot of people up?
For me, that's the point! Alpha means confidence, charisma, fun, pleasure, joy, happyness, mystery... All those things attract people because, if you had to choose between people who have all those qualities and people who doesn't, I believe that your answer would match with my thoughts 8)

And that can explain why sucessful people walk with people who possesses the same "sucessful karma" (Like some people like to say). Like a mPUA who goes sarge with his wings, for example. And that can explain why you change so much when you meet some people with that "special" bright on their eyes. It's their world interacting with yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just as well you're not interested in me then, I like an intelligent guy who would have got the Pavlov joke. :wink: :wink:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe people could notice that you were acting.I think being friendly and confident works well for people in general.Just not with attractive women.They have to be ignored and as ross jeffries says treated like dogs to get there attention.
Have you considered changing your name to Pavlov?
Whats pavlov? And why are you getting offended? I said only be a prick to attractive women.Id be nice to you so dont worry. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:45 pm 

Quote:
Just as well you're not interested in me then, I like an intelligent guy who would have got the Pavlov joke. :wink: :wink:
Goddammit it's gunna take me a while to get used to this whole mod thing. I keep clicking "Edit" when I try to click "Quote." :oops:

Ok, back to what I was originally going to say... maybe this is just because I'm biased as a psychology major, but it really doesn't take intelligence to know who Pavlov is. You just have to not be living under a rock. :lol:

Also, I believe that men have to be the dominant leaders in a relationship. However, this doesn't equate to a master-dog analogy. Although the idea of having a hot chick on a leash and having her obey your bidding is really sexy, that's not the same idea. One leader and one follower in a symbiotic relationship have equal standing/power in their relationship. The leader chooses to lead just as much as the follower chooses to follow, and this dynamic cannot be maintained without a shared respect for each other's choice.

Ok Ok I admit. Maybe I am intelligent. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Davidoff, Pavlov was the guy who trained a dog to salivate upon the ringing of a bell (by feeding it after every time he rang the bell).

Back to the main point of this thread... I've done the nice alpha male thing when I was in a relationship and it worked. It actually got my gf jealous because two girls she went to school with talked about me alll the time ( I worked with them). I've actually found, after breaking up with my gf and learning the game all over again, that being cocky and a prick feels unnatural to me. When I'm with a girl I look more toward getting her to qualify herself to me because I deserve only the best. That said though...stupid girls definitely cause me to act like an ass toward them lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've never seen such integrity before now....these forums are INSANE! I thought I was all alone... we are very gifted to be frank. I think through our struggles we've learned to be humble....this is a very intelligent and hippie like community-------sorry dont mean to steal your thunder...you are VERY correct in the words youve spoken... KUDOS brother, truely you are enlightened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Goddammit it's gunna take me a while to get used to this whole mod thing. I keep clicking "Edit" when I try to click "Quote." :oops:

Ok, back to what I was originally going to say... maybe this is just because I'm biased as a psychology major, but it really doesn't take intelligence to know who Pavlov is. You just have to not be living under a rock. :lol:

Also, I believe that men have to be the dominant leaders in a relationship. However, this doesn't equate to a master-dog analogy. Although the idea of having a hot chick on a leash and having her obey your bidding is really sexy, that's not the same idea. One leader and one follower in a symbiotic relationship have equal standing/power in their relationship. The leader chooses to lead just as much as the follower chooses to follow, and this dynamic cannot be maintained without a shared respect for each other's choice.

Ok Ok I admit. Maybe I am intelligent. :lol:
Lame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tried this some time ago but it never worked for me, people just found me irritating as a result of it.
what did you try mate?
Just being outgoing, friendly and confident but people didnt shine to it, maybe its just the way its meant to be for me
Fake it till you make it! You dont own the behaviour yet so it can seem any number of things. Only with time, will you internalise the new behaviour. Design an affirmation script and stick to it with the tenacity of a bulldog until you internalise it. I'd recommend the book by John Alexander, Alpha male is in the title but I cant recall the exact title. Practice practice practice... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Location: Norway... yeah, it's not a myth. It's a real country.
Quote:
For me, that's the point! Alpha means confidence, charisma, fun, pleasure, joy, happyness, mystery...
So incredibly agreed! :wink:

Being a PUA, being an Alpha male... to me it's not a skill or characteristic to get me more women. Or friends. It's about bringing my social life in general, up a notch. Alphas have more fun, and that's exactly why they attract other people!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

that post was great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

lot of good stuff...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In my opinion, being alpha is :

30% body language
20 % looks (clean, well kept)
50% conversational, speaking skills

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm thinking a lot to these issues lately, especially since I'm overcoming my AA but I need to project my confidence so to create attractiviness with chicks.

What's the highest degree of confidence? I think it equates to knowledge. You know you're good, period. That's it. However, what if you're not so good in reality (and of course you are not if you're still learning and are asking questions here)?. It seems to me that many self-confidence programs teach people to suggestion themselves that they are good, but that sounds a bit close to self-deception and delusion. I explain: you can suggestion yourself that you are awesome with beeatches, I mean chicks :P , by keeping on repeating it 1000 times a day or using other techniques. But, if you're not awesome (and you're not, because you're stil learning, right?), when you approach the beeatch and crash, you risk to destroy that inner reality that you have artificially created. Perhaps one solution to this dilemma is to become good at something that enhances your masculinity, for example doing a lot of sports, getting a lot of male friends that respect and like you etc. So your confidence can build on reality and not just on auto-suggestion. Comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post.
Being alpha attracts people. Men and women. It's the only way to live!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great Post!
But.. About taking criticism, I just ignore them, I don't actually listen to them