HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Best post ive ever seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: deztind2bgr8
Excitement wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have done alot of field testing and research into the way Alpha males act in all different types of situations.
If i could put it down to one stand out common factor it would be they all show in their body language and talk that they:
LOVE LIFE
Every person no matter who they are or how successful they are experience highs and lows. What i am saying is that these people who show they love life are no different to you or I. The difference between the successful and unsuccessful people in this world are the ones that manage the lows. They are resilient. They fall down, they get back up having learned something. They turn a negative into a positive by accepting what has happened and developing strategies to ensure the negatives dont re-occur.
Alpha males also show that they can handle any situation. They will freely talk about a negative situation that they have been involved in but they will show how they have learned, how it has made them better. That they are unshakeable.
They are respectful because they know that to be respected they must respect.
They are the life of the group because they are interesting, different and fun loving.
An alpha's body language is always positive, their hand movements are often open, they stand with their feet apart, shoulders spread, chest out (dont overdo this).
They smile.
They take criticism without harm, if its with positive intentions they politely accept, if its aimed as a negative, they will turn it around to show the comment is entirely wrong.
Alphas lead by conveying their opinions regardless of other's thoughts.
It is very attractive to have what other people want - everyone wants a hassle-free, fun, interesting life. They want what you have.
Guys this is something that takes time but you can start right away, develop the mind set, show your proud of who you are. No matter where you are, your alpha.
All the tips mentioned above are highly attractive to women and people in general. Watch how people will come to you.
Let me know how you guys are going, post away! I want opinions on this stuff so get writing!!

Great post. I'm new to this site but, I have enjoyed it this whole 2 hrs and 3 min or so that I've been a member. I live my life the way of this post and have noticed a trememdous change in the behaviour of the people around me since the change. Even if you were not able to pick-up women (which is bound to happen when you make this change) you would still be a much happier person. To me, the simple joy that this type of life style brings is much more rewarding then picking up women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just read this, what a great post. Oh, and it helped me to realise - Excitement was describing me!

Now that's an affirmation I can live with.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Excellent explanation... Really like it and appreciate u puttin it out here...thnx...

--
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but everyone can start today and make a new ending....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

god bless all you PUA's who respect this post.. if you dont.. your a fucken dildo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It seems amazing that nobody has really said this before!
Maybe for the reason that most people have a good perception of what an Alpha Male entails! If you do not know about these traits then I am sorry to say you are probably not naturally an Alpha Male, however you can turn it around by adopting these!

Good post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks Guys.
Its been a while since i've been on the forum, but its good we are all coming together and learning!
Alpha Male is the only male.

Excitement

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Really insightfull. Great post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

An inspiring post for us all!! I don't think any canned material would ever work without a positive attitude like this. I agree with theotherguy, this should be a sticky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Do you think a shy person can reprogram there brain and become an alpha male with time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

In my head i feel to be an alpha male you need to be able to kick other guys heads in.Like what im saying is if you dont know how to fight can you be an alpha male? Or im off the rails here? What im trying to say is how woul an alpha male deal with an agressive male who wanted to have a fist fight with him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's really a great text! Been a alpha is nothing more and nothing less than been positive about life and enjoying it with passion.

And Davidoff, I really believe in reprogramation because I was the shyest (I don't even know if that word exist haha) person in the world, in every corner that I heard a laugh, I thought that people were laughting because of me. It took me many years to overcome that fear. But I just left my confort zone when I became a guitar teacher on a famous guitar school of my town. So I really HAD TO overcome my shy and a lot of other things that bothered me for such a long time to give proper classes (Like build confidence and stuff like that). That was the moment when I have to reprogram myself. And it works.

Right now I laugh a lot about how insecure I were. But, yet, I'm still far from the level of self-confidence that I want to. That's why I'm in 'the game'.

And about the fight stuff. Don't fall at the same level as the AMOG. Maybe he only want to be agressive because he feels more confortable punching and kicking people rather than discuss with another Alpha (PUA or not).

Post subject: awesome
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this post rocks... its all in the mindset. YOU are in control.

In terms of my own life, this is something I adopted for the last 2 years of high school and saw a tremendous change in the way people acted towards me. I was an Alpha male, but not a jerk. From what I learned on these forums I went from nothing to being voted school royalty for the Prom's and GALA.

This stuff is great and I appreciate it. It's the way to be, take it from anyone, take it from me.

(I guess I can ryhme too..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If it helps, that sounds like an attractive kind of guy. On the fighting front, I think most girls want someone who can look after them, and would prefer their man to get them away from trouble without resorting to violence if possible. Think about it, in nature a dead or injured partner is no use to a female. That said if push really comes to shove, we want our men to be able to stand up and be counted.

In short, I just want someone who can take control of a situation and not be a wimp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nicole at the end of the day women are ambivalent and dont know what they want.I agree with ross jeffries theory in treating them like dogs and being there master.The biggest mistake a man can make is take is too take advice from a woman on how to act :roll:.

Last edited by Davidoff on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.