Frame Control, Defining Reality, and Being High-Value

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: vTheRaBBiTv
Stormy,

I read the first and I believe the third or fourth (the 2nd long thread) that you posted. Before I read any more, I have to run into class where I'm at. But I needed to post before I do.

First of all... Bow

This is awesome stuff, and it is cool as shit that you are sharing it with people. For new learners of the whole gaming and pua SPAM, these are important things to think about. Some people can lose themselves in routines, indirectness, negging, etc... It's almost like people get the idea that they are worth nothing and have to use all these gimmicks to even come close to picking up a girl they like.

Especially liked the area where you put this, mide as well be an inspirational quote to people,
Quote:
"Being friendly to seek approval is needy. Being UNfriendly to "raise your value" is needy. Needy people depend on others' reactions."
I look forward to reading the rest of what you got when I'm done with this awful 3 hour class I have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is all... too fantastic.

This is exactly what I've been looking for.

You say stuff I've been thinking for a while, but you really put it out, show why it's useful... damn, this is awesome.

Thank you so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Stormy this thread has influenced me in a lot of ways I can't even describe. You just put it there so plain simple that I can't get enough of your posts.
Plain Simple. Love it!

I seriously hope you get better soon and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Best regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

amazing thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: irocku2431
i don't think frame is the best word, i like to think of a frame as a mask.

its not really a frame, its just who you are. People will fall into the overwhelming personality you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Being needy and being friendly are two entirely different things. It's totally possible to be nice to someone you've just met and not be needy. I do it all the time. I come with a happy, friendly vibe that everyone wants to be a part of.
GREAT POST!
[/quote]

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I read all of this in one fowl swoop. Two hours of extensive reading kind of burns your eyeballs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can attest to the beneficial effects of ganja in the context of pick up.
Seriously, smoke a bowl and read through all of this again, it will bend your perspective to help you more fully understand the material.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This thread...to say the least has changed EVERYTHING I thought I knew about PU
Stormy you have my undying appreciation , thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks Stormy. Quite possibly the best series of posts I have come across, ever, on any forum including non-PUA.

I loved the story about 'Skirt'. Its funny because I had a similar (but nowhere near as awesome) situation where I was just having a super fun time, then i get opened by an HB8. I was drunk, she was barely, we talked for about 5-10 minutes max before K-close etc. No routines, no strategy- just the by-product of having fun and social proof. THANK YOU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

subscribed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've read it till the video games part. I'm a bit tired so I'll continue tomorrow. But I'd like to add... The only video games I play are Role playing games. And when I play them I don't give a fuck about the objectives. It is called a role playing game because you should play a role. And if it is online too then it turns into a superfun activity, with some fun people. So we're going for a quest to get the Black Dragon's treasure. Does it matter in the end whether we get it, or not? Hell no. What we will remember is the lots of fun we had during our heroic quest.
By the way this thread is just money. I hope it will open people's eyes up and make them stop worrying about shit like a movie about "The Game" coming out.
Also got that Power of Now thing in audiobook now. Seems really good and useful. So in the end I'd also like to say thanks! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Stormy, this is a great thread. I think sometimes PUAs, especially the newbies when they get into the game, we all focus too much on the outer part of game (what to say, what to do) that we don't realize that inner game is really the core of game.

Anyways, hope you get better soon and write more here. This thread sure has helped me quite a bit.

PEACE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Stormy, this is a great thread. I think sometimes PUAs, especially the newbies when they get into the game, we all focus too much on the outer part of game (what to say, what to do) that we don't realize that inner game is really the core of game.

Anyways, hope you get better soon and write more here. This thread sure has helped me quite a bit.

PEACE!!
Agree, It's late out here in holland and I got a test coming up tomorrow, so ill keep it short. I think you should not get back in the pua business, you've found your way and you should follow it till your time to go comes. Would it make me happy if you'd return to the pua business? Yes, I have a lot of questions I Wanna ask you and you seem like a real good guy, but for now take care of yourself and all the best wishes.
Peace out hawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

As I was on my way out of the venue, I saw a girl that I thought, in my drunken haze, was someone else. So I went up, gave her a huge hug, and asked her how she'd been. Then I realized that the girl wasn't who I thought she was.

And she had four dudes with her, including her boyfriend.

Oh well, fuck it. I'm already in set.

She took the opportunity to congruence-test me on the most obvious thing she could spot: my clothing.

Girl, in bitchy, accusatory tone: "I just have one question for you. Why are you wearing four shirts?"

By the way, if there's value to peacocking, it's this: congruence tests become extremely predictable.

What did I do? Did I try to logically explain my clothing and qualify myself to this girl? Did I try to bow out gracefully and say something to apologize for what I was wearing? FUCK NO. I maintained my happy fun vibe by giving her a response that, while totally logical, completely failed to answer the gist of her question.

Me: "Well, I WAS wearing FIVE shirts earlier, but she" *pointing to girl that stole my shirt earlier* "stole one of them. Hence, four shirts."

Girl laughs, test passed. I start vibing with her, and the guys, including her boyfriend, don't say a WORD. They couldn't. The girl was having fun. They didn't want to end up being the guy that fucked that up.
Can you give more examples of this? Everything here is heavenly.