What do you think you "should" you be, but are not?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey guys, quick question, I'm doing some research on how we guys think about women in general.

So I'm curious, what do you think you "should" be to be successful with women?

Confident? Have more money? Good looking? Strong internally?

What do you think you're lacking that you think you should have?

Leave a comment below or send me a pm, I'll much appreciate it.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

For me its money. And I really do feel like that applies to any man who does not have a lot of it. True, its not the ONLY thing that matters, and many broke guys get laid all the time. But for someone like me who has most of the other components: tall, fit, decent looking, decent game....the money piece is the only thing conspicuously absent from the equation. So of course women will notice that. A lot of wealthy guys lead with their money, and even not-so rich guys try to pretend to have it. Then women get used to the fact that they can have their choice of any number of wealthy guys. Most of the girls I've slept with I could tell never felt like there was much in it for them once the new sex partner phase wore off. I would never be someone that would be able to better their life beyond the amount of effort they were willing to put in it for themselves, so they naturally just gravitated away from me and may or may not have found someone with more to offer them financially.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

same as ninja, money is the issue females are just used to us guys to provide, I have been trying to nail this hottie girl for 3 months and I can tell is the lack of money the reason of my failure, she likes to show off she just sent me a couple pics of her riding in a ferrari with this creepy guy lol! so yes money is the issue for me to be more successful.