Confidence is shot. keep trying and failing miserably..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My confidence is extremely low right now. I have tried to get out of my comfort zone and i just dont see the point. I go in thinking "hey she either says yes or no and thats the worse that can happen" but it always turns out worse.

So my last 3 attempts.

I knew this girl in passing for a month. She was pretty cool but i didnt know if i liked her so i asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I asked her to hang out and she didnt respond. And ever since then she has been treating me like shit. i act the same way to her and she just looks at me like i killed her cat.

I took a leap and messaged a girl i met once on facebook. We hung out and everything seemed to be going good. One night we just we chilling in her room eating and having a good time and when i left everything was good. But the next day she suddenly decided that im just a fuckboy and started ignoring me. Not only that but she put thoughts into the one female friend i had that i was a fake person and now she dislikes me too.

I volunteered with this one girl and she was asking me about myself, who i hung out with and what i was doing that night. Another night i was driving some people home from a different volunteer event and she appeared in my car. I added her on facebook and we talked 1 or 2 times in the last week. I didnt think she was too attractive but from the times we talked and her facebook post she seemed chill so i asked her if she wanted to hang out...and she didnt respond.

The more i put myself out there i just feel like a bigger loser. Im in the military, i got to school, volunteer, and travel. i cant find people i connect with and especially no girls which sucks cause im lonely as hell. Im happier being alone than trying to meet people, but i know i would be happier with someone

Im not sure what to do. Ive read all these books on being social and watch PUA videos and stuff and putting it into action but failing. should i just roll solo?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
My confidence is extremely low right now. I have tried to get out of my comfort zone and i just dont see the point. I go in thinking "hey she either says yes or no and thats the worse that can happen" but it always turns out worse.
Real MEN never quit. They fix what's wrong and move on.

Instead of pouting here, let's give a little prostate exam instead.
Quote:
I knew this girl in passing for a month. She was pretty cool but i didnt know if i liked her so i asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I asked her to hang out and she didnt respond. And ever since then she has been treating me like shit. i act the same way to her and she just looks at me like i killed her cat.
How much comfort and rapport had you built up BEFORE you killed her cat? Because I'm seeing zero from here.
Quote:
I took a leap and messaged a girl i met once on facebook. We hung out and everything seemed to be going good. One night we just we chilling in her room eating and having a good time and when i left everything was good. But the next day she suddenly decided that im just a fuckboy and started ignoring me. Not only that but she put thoughts into the one female friend i had that i was a fake person and now she dislikes me too.
Girl 2, looks like you built enough comfort and rapport to get into her room, so she could get her sexy parts rubbed. But I don't see where you tried to rub her sexy parts like she wanted at all. Not even where you try to kiss her!
Quote:
I volunteered with this one girl and she was asking me about myself, who i hung out with and what i was doing that night. Another night i was driving some people home from a different volunteer event and she appeared in my car. I added her on facebook and we talked 1 or 2 times in the last week. I didnt think she was too attractive but from the times we talked and her facebook post she seemed chill so i asked her if she wanted to hang out...and she didnt respond.
And again, you had this 3rd girl practically jump in front of your car to get some attention from you, and you gave next to nothing in return. Because you felt she was scraping the bottom on your hotness scale. Why not just spit on her? You should screen shot that FB convo.

At least you are trying, just tweak some of your skill set, and get back in there soldier.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi FM.

Thanks for your service!

This stuff can be a beast on the ego but if you keep trying and keep at it; it always pays off.

You need to fail a lot before you succeed. This is the same as any new skillset. From your post it sounds like you only tried three times in the past month. I'm sure it is more but you get my point when there are guys out there who try to do 10 approaches a day 3-4 times a week. You need to really force yourself out of your comfort zone and do those cold approaches. You'll fail and then fail some more but in a short amount of time of doing so many approaches it really starts to pay off.

As for your low morale... fake it until you make it. Even though you may feel lousy, low morale, unconfident - while in those approaches pretend that you are a high status male and that talking to good looking women is something you do all the time. Really, really pretend. Try and feel it; like an actor. Again - soon enough. it will come to you.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi FM.

Thanks for your service!

This stuff can be a beast on the ego but if you keep trying and keep at it; it always pays off.

You need to fail a lot before you succeed. This is the same as any new skillset. From your post it sounds like you only tried three times in the past month. I'm sure it is more but you get my point when there are guys out there who try to do 10 approaches a day 3-4 times a week. You need to really force yourself out of your comfort zone and do those cold approaches. You'll fail and then fail some more but in a short amount of time of doing so many approaches it really starts to pay off.

As for your low morale... fake it until you make it. Even though you may feel lousy, low morale, unconfident - while in those approaches pretend that you are a high status male and that talking to good looking women is something you do all the time. Really, really pretend. Try and feel it; like an actor. Again - soon enough. it will come to you.

Good luck!

Thanks for paying taxes, i guess

And ive been confident for 21 years. I have never gotten a girl for longer than a month and my mindset was always "whatever, the next girl will probably be better anyway." and now at 22 i realize there will be no other girl and if i do get a girl ill have to settle for someone i don tlike

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks for paying taxes, i guess

And ive been confident for 21 years. I have never gotten a girl for longer than a month and my mindset was always "whatever, the next girl will probably be better anyway." and now at 22 i realize there will be no other girl and if i do get a girl ill have to settle for someone i don tlike
"i realize there will be no other girl" - Do you even hear yourself ? Thats a loser attitude.

For crying out loud, you are still 22. You still have a long way to go. There are men here who got their partners after 30. I am not saying you should wait that long. I am saying enjoy your life as it comes and dont linger in this feeling. Sometimes it does indeed take a while before you get whom you really are compatible with.

So keep searching and keep your chin up.