Belief's I'm a Hardcase getting Old

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm coming to terms with my age (in thirties now) and along with that is I've been a hardcase newbie for around 10 years next year. Help me get over my beliefs?

Growing old.

My friends are all settling into marriages, relationships, family positions all the while either being a natural asshole alpha or beta who gets hung up on one woman (that's not a nice way to talk about friends). Anyway, I'm in my thirties now and been interested in PU on and off for the last decade or so, not really plunging into it with all my effort but used things I learned here and there with little to no effect. I feel I should be more serious about my goals for scoring a committed relationship, at the same time I don't want to fall victim to my old AFC ways getting walked on by supplicating to women. I feel there should be a middle ground but yet most of the women I know are already settling down, in committed LTRs or are young and distastefully ambivalent to do things without booze and loud music. How do I start moving beyond these perceptions and better get to grips with the reality that maybe being an older guy is desired among young single women and do this without having to go to nightclubs (which I've had enough of)?

Hardcase.

Ever since learning game, I regressed in my dating life. Seriously, I was getting way more pussy before I learned the game, and I've ended up going through a five-year dry spell and now a current two-year dry spell. I have read advice, watched videos, bought products, and gone in the field. I am no longer attempting to be alpha or gain reference experiences because it just screws up my composure and I wind up being an annoyance rather than attractive. I have thought of just forgetting this whole thing and returning to being a happy little beta in my safe little world. I've tried all kinds of inner game stuff, I am very critical of most things including game specifics which I think are more than likely based on the person using them rather than the techniques themselves. I don't need to come out of my shell or anything like that. How do I start taking the correct action, not just some specious advice that gives me pretentious hope?

I haven't approached in the last 6 months, I'm thinking of calling quits at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm coming to terms with my age (in thirties now) and along with that is I've been a hardcase newbie for around 10 years next year. Help me get over my beliefs?

Growing old.

My friends are all settling into marriages, relationships, family positions all the while either being a natural asshole alpha or beta who gets hung up on one woman (that's not a nice way to talk about friends). Anyway, I'm in my thirties now and been interested in PU on and off for the last decade or so, not really plunging into it with all my effort but used things I learned here and there with little to no effect. I feel I should be more serious about my goals for scoring a committed relationship, at the same time I don't want to fall victim to my old AFC ways getting walked on by supplicating to women. I feel there should be a middle ground but yet most of the women I know are already settling down, in committed LTRs or are young and distastefully ambivalent to do things without booze and loud music. How do I start moving beyond these perceptions and better get to grips with the reality that maybe being an older guy is desired among young single women and do this without having to go to nightclubs (which I've had enough of)?

Hardcase.

Ever since learning game, I regressed in my dating life. Seriously, I was getting way more pussy before I learned the game, and I've ended up going through a five-year dry spell and now a current two-year dry spell. I have read advice, watched videos, bought products, and gone in the field. I am no longer attempting to be alpha or gain reference experiences because it just screws up my composure and I wind up being an annoyance rather than attractive. I have thought of just forgetting this whole thing and returning to being a happy little beta in my safe little world. I've tried all kinds of inner game stuff, I am very critical of most things including game specifics which I think are more than likely based on the person using them rather than the techniques themselves. I don't need to come out of my shell or anything like that. How do I start taking the correct action, not just some specious advice that gives me pretentious hope?

I haven't approached in the last 6 months, I'm thinking of calling quits at this point.
First off, I want you to forget any type of mystery or indirect method you have learned. From now on when you talk to a woman be as direct, authentic, and straight forward as possible filter nothing.

here's some knowledge from the daygame bible about being direct;

"Being authentic is speaking and living your truth. So be honest with girls as to why you’re there and talking to them. Women love ‘real’ guys because they’re sick and tired of inauthentic guys. Inauthentic guys believe that in order to meet women they have to act like a big shot or show off. They have to get into the coolest nightclub and buy drinks all night. But they’re just doing that for attention and to impress females. Women are tired of this. So many men never express their genuine intentions because they’re terrified of any rejection. They instead hide behind an indirect (inauthentic) façade and never say what they’re feeling. Their egos are too delicate. This is why "assholes" get more women, because with assholes at least they know what to expect and they have the balls to say what they want "nice guys" scare women because they dont tell a girl what he wants and at the end of the day nice is just a personality trait to get what you want.

If you don’t believe in yourself – why should she? There’s a difference between improving yourself and pretending to be someone else. So don’t be a fake even if it takes days, weeks, months, or years to improve. It took me a very long time to get where I am, but now if a woman ever ‘rejects’ me I just dust myself off and keep going. Sure, I’ll still feel a sting sometimes (for about 10 seconds!), but it’s a small sting because there really is no rejection for me – just exploration. When I approach a woman and I’m being myself, I’m checking to see if she’s a match for me. If she’s not interested in me, she’s not a match. Why the hell would I want to invest my energy into a woman that doesn’t even want to talk to me? I only like women who like me – or at the very least, are open minded enough to talk to me for a minute or two. It’s as simple as that."

Here are some key points man

1. If you approach a woman and tell her shes beautiful and you had to come meet her and you have a big smile on your face with a happy playful vibe you will never get hard rejected. even if it doesnt work YOU WILL FLATTER THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND MAKE HER DAY. If a girl spends 2 hours on her makeup and has a rockin body that takes 10 hours a week at a gym to maintain SHE WANTS YOU TO TALK TO HER, she wants you to notice her hard work the question is are you the guy that has the balls to tell her that?

2. Being direct will allow you to find you "green zone" girl who you can really connect with and you wont waste time jumping through hoops.

3.Women love a guy who goes after what he wants – especially if what he wants is her. The further you go out of your way to meet a woman, the more impressive. Situations where you have to really put yourself out there and the more honest you are with your intentions the more it gives you a special opportunity to show what kind of a man you are.You’re also showing her qualities that women find intrinsically attractive, such as: • You don’t care what people think • You know what you want in a woman • You’re fearless • You go for what you want in life • You’re not afraid to take chances • You have a sense of humor

In hindsight what I'm trying to say is you really don't need to learn bullshit pickup lines or seduction methods. If you live in the moment for yourself and speak what you want and what you think YOU WILL get it because your going after it. Someone will want the same thing as you. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Growing old.

Hardcase.

First off, I want you to forget any type of mystery or indirect method you have learned. From now on when you talk to a woman be as direct, authentic, and straight forward as possible filter nothing.

here's some knowledge from the daygame bible about being direct;

"Being authentic is speaking and living your truth. So be honest with girls as to why you’re there and talking to them. Women love ‘real’ guys because they’re sick and tired of inauthentic guys. Inauthentic guys believe that in order to meet women they have to act like a big shot or show off. They have to get into the coolest nightclub and buy drinks all night. But they’re just doing that for attention and to impress females. Women are tired of this. So many men never express their genuine intentions because they’re terrified of any rejection. They instead hide behind an indirect (inauthentic) façade and never say what they’re feeling. Their egos are too delicate. This is why "assholes" get more women, because with assholes at least they know what to expect and they have the balls to say what they want "nice guys" scare women because they dont tell a girl what he wants and at the end of the day nice is just a personality trait to get what you want.

If you don’t believe in yourself – why should she? There’s a difference between improving yourself and pretending to be someone else. So don’t be a fake even if it takes days, weeks, months, or years to improve. It took me a very long time to get where I am, but now if a woman ever ‘rejects’ me I just dust myself off and keep going. Sure, I’ll still feel a sting sometimes (for about 10 seconds!), but it’s a small sting because there really is no rejection for me – just exploration. When I approach a woman and I’m being myself, I’m checking to see if she’s a match for me. If she’s not interested in me, she’s not a match. Why the hell would I want to invest my energy into a woman that doesn’t even want to talk to me? I only like women who like me – or at the very least, are open minded enough to talk to me for a minute or two. It’s as simple as that."

Here are some key points man

1. If you approach a woman and tell her shes beautiful and you had to come meet her and you have a big smile on your face with a happy playful vibe you will never get hard rejected. even if it doesnt work YOU WILL FLATTER THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND MAKE HER DAY. If a girl spends 2 hours on her makeup and has a rockin body that takes 10 hours a week at a gym to maintain SHE WANTS YOU TO TALK TO HER, she wants you to notice her hard work the question is are you the guy that has the balls to tell her that?

2. Being direct will allow you to find you "green zone" girl who you can really connect with and you wont waste time jumping through hoops.

3.Women love a guy who goes after what he wants – especially if what he wants is her. The further you go out of your way to meet a woman, the more impressive. Situations where you have to really put yourself out there and the more honest you are with your intentions the more it gives you a special opportunity to show what kind of a man you are.You’re also showing her qualities that women find intrinsically attractive, such as: • You don’t care what people think • You know what you want in a woman • You’re fearless • You go for what you want in life • You’re not afraid to take chances • You have a sense of humor

In hindsight what I'm trying to say is you really don't need to learn bullshit pickup lines or seduction methods. If you live in the moment for yourself and speak what you want and what you think YOU WILL get it because your going after it. Someone will want the same thing as you. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Well, what happens if I go direct with too many women at the same time?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The way your brain works is if there is something that is bothering you on a deep level, it will find
a way to focus on it more and more. It's like a pebble in your shoe.

The answer is in self-acceptance.

If you can accept your insecurity and be OK with it, your brain loses interest in focusing on it.

It's kind of like when a cat is chasing a cotton ball, but once it gets it, it loses interest.

I actually have a very cool technique called "Insecurity Stop" which leads you through this process
and stops your insecurities.

I just lead a guy through it who was 53, had a big problem with his age, and after we went through it
he started smiling in ease.

I can lead you through it for free, I will have to check for time though, but I can probably make it work this
week.

Send me a pm if interested.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure