Help with being sure of physical appearance

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It sounds stupid, but I was born with an oversized head and fairly prominent veins on either side of my head and I was bullied relentlessly about it during my school years.

I've had a lot of trouble and still do I guess, having faith in my physical appearance as a result of 12+ years of having had fun made of what I look like facially.

My question to all of you is, how do you guys deal with things like this in your physical appearance that you can't do anything about.

This is just something I was born with and nothing I can change, so I have to learn to live with it.

So how do you guys go about dealing with those things in your physical appearance that you cant change and have to live with?

Are there any worthwhile tricks or strategies?

Cheers in advance,

Hawk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

just take care of yourself, of your body and buy some nice clothes...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

In your introduction post, you mention that you had a girl. She had no problem having a sexual relationship with you. Your physical appearance wasn't a problem for her and it won't be a problem for a lot of other women.

EDIT: I went back and reread your introduction. You've had sex with 11 women. There's nothing wrong with your physical appearance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As long as you believe inside that you're good looking, you are good looking. To women, it only matters what you think about yourself. And that's the beauty of it (no pun). It's a lot easier for us as guys. Women have to actually look nice, all we have to do is believe we look nice.