Regaining Abundance Mindset

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

For the last 3 months, I have been seeing this girl 3 to 4 times a week. We basically just had sex. Even though we were just fuck buddies, I had a hard time when she broke it off with me. It's the longest I've seen someone in 7 years.

I had basically stopped pick-up for the duration of our time together. Any advice on regaining an abundance mindset, getting over approach anxiety and moving on, as well as dusting off old skills?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:18 pm 
English Muffin

This is a common trap that I see in many of my friends.

They start to get laid and put a halt on progression. Remember, the goal is to obtain the skill. Seeing a fuck buddy 5 times a week is pretty much in a Monogamous relationship. These people even ditch their wings and then Come crawling back as soon as they are dry. Don't be this guy.

The solution is pretty simple. When you start to get laid. Keep going out and getting more girls. See your fuck buddy once a week on a non game night. I used to go out every Friday and Saturday night. Nobody could change my plan and I would see the girls that I'm fucking and dating during the week and before you know it. Your pick up skills are epic because you did not let it stagnate.

Now, come on dude. Use your head. Keep the ball rolling. Make some goals such as obtaining 3 fuck buddies at the same time at the very least. You feel like a king when you have this and you actually attract girls easier than ever because they can smell the multiple variations of pussy juice that has dribbled over your cock.

The goal is the skill. Not to get laid with one girl at a time and going back to zero everytime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks man.

I think where I went wrong in this particular girl is I really relaxed on qualification and stopped doing the hobbies that must have attracted her in the first place. I've been working on qualification again in my day to day life (not only for sexual qualification, also for just appreciating everyone.)

I have to keep reminding myself I fucked two girls this year that are hotter than anyone I fucked before.

Any ideas on how I get back to qualifying correctly and just being more appreciative in general?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:17 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Thanks man.

I think where I went wrong in this particular girl is I really relaxed on qualification and stopped doing the hobbies that must have attracted her in the first place. I've been working on qualification again in my day to day life (not only for sexual qualification, also for just appreciating everyone.)

I have to keep reminding myself I fucked two girls this year that are hotter than anyone I fucked before.

Any ideas on how I get back to qualifying correctly and just being more appreciative in general?

You're barking up the wrong tree. What does qualification have to do with anything?

You're fucking the girl 5 times a week and not chasing any other girls. Is that not black and white for you?

You're basically asking how can you you fake having options with your current girlfriend? Lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's sort of a different topic. Agreed on keeping my options open the next time. But the reason I lost this particular girl had to do with the fact I stopped qualifying her and realized I was making that mistake daily with other people, too. Any advice on that? Should I move this question to a different section?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 pm 
English Muffin

You need to scrap this whole qualification conjecture

It's your actions that should be doing the abundance mindset, not gamey techniques...as in, chasing more girl and not being too available for your "FB" that you see way too much