Where to buy clothes?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Where to buy clothes?
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

I decided that I want to improve my kinda cool wardrobe and buy stylish yet unique clothing. I like to dress trashy and classy. Sorta' like Johnny Depp. But Macy's just doesn't cut it. I'm looking for unique, stylish and affordable clothing.

I like Zara's and H&M but I wondered if there's more.

1) Anyone know any good stores or ONLINE places to buy interesting clothes.
2) What are good outfits that fit the description I put?

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
Quote:
I decided that I want to improve my kinda cool wardrobe and buy stylish yet unique clothing. I like to dress trashy and classy. Sorta' like Johnny Depp. But Macy's just doesn't cut it. I'm looking for unique, stylish and affordable clothing.

I like Zara's and H&M but I wondered if there's more.

1) Anyone know any good stores or ONLINE places to buy interesting clothes.
2) What are good outfits that fit the description I put?
theres a good store called "wish",which has the description of clothing you are looking for.Its a pain in the ass for me because it takes a month for delivery,you will most likely get it in a couple a weeks since you live in the US
also most stuff is cheap, like a $10 hope you find nice clothes to fit your style :)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I recommend Marshall's and TJ Maxx, you can get the name brand clothes for a fraction of the price. Maybe first go to a trendy boutique, see what they're selling so you get a sense of the current styles. Try on some of the clothes, so you get a feel of what style looks good on you.

Or you can go Macklamore, and go to the thrift shop. If you dig hard enough, you can find some serious stuff, especially if you go to one that's in a trendy neighborhood. I had this one shirt, which I bought for only $5, and I got a lot of compliments for it. I even once got a Brooks Brothers blazer for $20.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

it depends on what your style is certain stores have a certain audience, abercrombie and hollister and superdry are the younger brands, it also depends on your budget. if you cant afford gucci, ysl, dior, tom ford, burberry hugo boss etc then the worst thing is to buy fake because if you walk out in a fake then you act cheap theyll know its fake and that you cant afford the real thing. so you may be better with nothing with brand logos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I recommend Marshall's and TJ Maxx, you can get the name brand clothes for a fraction of the price. Maybe first go to a trendy boutique, see what they're selling so you get a sense of the current styles. Try on some of the clothes, so you get a feel of what style looks good on you.

Or you can go Macklamore, and go to the thrift shop. If you dig hard enough, you can find some serious stuff, especially if you go to one that's in a trendy neighborhood. I had this one shirt, which I bought for only $5, and I got a lot of compliments for it. I even once got a Brooks Brothers blazer for $20.
I second the thrift shop suggestion. It's always a luck game at those places, but once in a while you come across some awesome finds.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I buy all my clothes online, mostly cheap Korean eBay shops or Italian amazon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm 
The Coach

Thrift stores are where its at man. Especially if you want something interesting and unique.

I'll be honest... It's really hit or miss. You might have to go there 2 or 3 times a week and check things out... But after a while, you'll figure out where all the new stuff is at and you can just sift through that. You'll find some really cool shit there though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are a number of stores for the clothing, so its quite difficult to choose from it. The designer boutique in Amravati provides the best collection of ladies apparel at an affordable price. Here you will get all kind of ladies to wear from traditional to western.