Christian Audigier's Ed Hardy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Bought a few Ed Hardy shirts tshirts etc!!Had girls here there and everywhere compliment ask me where i got them etc!!

So if your looking for some nice stylish noticeable clothing check out ed hardy his stuff is like tattoos on tshirts there fuckin awesome!!

Peace!
8)

8)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Bought a few Ed Hardy shirts tshirts etc!!Had girls here there and everywhere compliment ask me where i got them etc!!

So if your looking for some nice stylish noticeable clothing check out ed hardy his stuff is like tattoos on tshirts there fuckin awesome!!

Peace!
8)
Very true, i have 2 Christan Audigier shirts, not ed hardy. and i have girls in the club come up and as me about them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well be prepared for this to turn into another Affliction. I have two Ed shirts from awhile back that I don't even touch anymore. Remember were trying to stand out from the guys who are our competition, if you look just like one of them your going to get blown out. Were a better different stock, not the same as all the other clowns out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Remember were trying to stand out from the guys who are our competition, if you look just like one of them your going to get blown out. Were a better different stock, not the same as all the other clowns out there.
This is very true, but also very relative to where you are. Different cities have different fashion trends and so do different venues. For a simple example: You can peacock wearing a tshirt with a large graphic, a clutch distressed leather jacket, and two large silver necklaces, BUT if you are going to a goth club or a biker bar, you are not really peacocked.

For a college student like myself, wearing Ed Hardy is standing out... most guys wear AE, Hollister, and A&F when they go out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It really depends where you live... In my city most people around my age (14-20, but also 10 year olds!) wear brand shirts with flashy, big graphics; bling gold or silver footwear, slim jeans with effect (antique look, holes, etc), necklaces, wristbands, and so on. Buying another ed hardy shirt for myself would be like throwing money outta the window... to stand out I need something new! New but nothing nerdy as wlan shirts or shirts with shitty slogans or shirts with holes for ipod...

To those who live in some retarded village: buy flashy clothing, you will rock.
I'd love to hear what to wear after the wave of glossy clothes! In Italy they are usually 1 year ahead of us and I saw their wear is decent and simple. Showing the brand logo but not as the eye catcher. With an attitude like "hey i'm wearing classy stuff, but don't need to brag with it. it's ma lifestyle".
I'm wearing those things now instead of what everyone does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very good points, where you live is the other part of the equation. If your living in a fashion forward city like LA or Boston peacocking is going to be harder than if you live in a small Midwest town. I'm really not into big flashy logos and graphics, I like to keep my clothing as simple and stylish as possible. Remember that brands matter to girls a lot more than they do to most guys. Girls may be attracted to guys in A&F polos and Ed Hardy shirts but when they look at the tag on your jacket and it says Prada...thats when there hooked ha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

incase you havnt realised ed hardy isnt very easy to get unless you order online, therefore not many people have them!!theres only 2 stores in the whole of orlando that sell ed hardy and even then they only have 2 pieces!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ha I see a shit load of Hardy t-shirts everyday. Don't follow fads like this because to be perfectly honest the shirts aren't that cool at all, go with classic style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I saw some Ed Hardy belts in Marshalls the other day, which is a discount store chain, a divison of TJ Max . They get last seasons styles and overstocks, things like that.

Actually, there are some good deals to be found there, but that's besides the point.

Anyway, I hate the Ed Hardy stuff, completely played out, IMO. You can't turn on VH1 w/out seeing one of their reality show idiots wearing it.

I try to avoid stuff like that, because you pay big bucks for it, then all the sudden it's out of style. When's the last time anyone saw someone wearing Von Dutch? Same thing here.

I always wondered if people even knew who he was.

FYI, he was a 60's artist, did mostly pinstriping on hot rods, and was a complete prick by most descriptions. He was also obsessed with all things German, and was a borderline neo-nazi.

Yet people flocked to clothing with his name on it because they saw some celeb wearing it.

Anyway, I like simple, (classy) clothes with no logos or brand names on it. I wear what I like, I find no need to pay extra for something to pimp somebody's company name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

played out.. everyone wears them which really makes them non-peacock

don't go near it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i agree with especially if you live in the chicagoland area...its over played and going down hill...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well be prepared for this to turn into another Affliction. I have two Ed shirts from awhile back that I don't even touch anymore. Remember were trying to stand out from the guys who are our competition, if you look just like one of them your going to get blown out. Were a better different stock, not the same as all the other clowns out there.
affliction is for people who cant afford ed hardy! do not ever compare Christian audigiers lines with affliction! that makes me wanna barf!

i my self am i a big fan of ed hardy been wearing it since his line started back when Christian still worked with Von Dutch before he bought out the brand and started his own line. yes people wear ed hardy but that doesn't mean they get a hold of his unique pieces he comes out with! i have a huge collection of ed hardy and christian stuff and probably would never see any 1 wear them because A. people don't wanna spend that kinda money and B. i wear his more crazier designs! Ex: i have a off-white hoodie with Japanese style flowers printed all over it! perfect for the beach or a nice summer day! its hot stuff if you can get his unique stuff but your going to pay way over 100$ for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Christian Audigier is one of the biggest names in fashion right now, the problem is yeah, everyone is going to jump on the bandwagon, and before you know it everyone looks like a clone.....

But then again, thats what just a t shirt? there are many unique accesories you can add to your attire, that make you stand out a t - shirt doenst make or break you..... Don Ed Hardy Gear is expensive in the uk, not sure about the price in the states, and they arent that readily avalible here, the only problem is the ammount of Chinnese Fake Designer clothes around is ridiculious, if a chick mentions your t shirt, you can say something like more fool me, i go buy this for 100 dollars or what ever and my mate buys a cheap replica for 20 bucks, where is the justice in that, and that can lead to a conversation about fashion in general, women love fashion, and by showing an interest and knowledge about fashion you can easlily hook womens attention long enough to progress to where you wanna go..

what you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ed hardy definitly has some peacock gear, belt, bracelets and shirts are awesome. no one really wheres that here im definetly gonna try and get some.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: gabbythefck
I suggest you take all of your Ed Hardy bullshit back ASAP and never, ever wear it.

Saying you can only get it in two stores in Orlando is a complete, bullshit lie. I was at Macy's in fuckin Kansas City and every five seconds I turn around and BAM Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy now makes mens clothes, little girls clothes, womens clothes and mother fucking ties. Seriously...it's everywhere and its lame as all hell and EXPENSIVE. My friend Mark who dresses really, really nice and pays tons of money for all of his clothes will not touch Ed Hardy because it is some of the trashiest most ridiculous looking crap on the market.

Seriously, I'm just trying to let you know that you're going to look like a douche bag and that wearing Ed Hardy is NOT original.