Teeth and confidence problem

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ok. so about a year ago i chipped my front tooth a little bit while wrestling. I then had it fixed but the filling came out so my dentist filled it up but the filling covered my tooth. so now i have a tooth that is a different shade then the rest of my other teeth. when i smile i have this yellow tooth poking out and it really makes it hard for me to talk to people with direct eye contact because im self conscious about my tooth. i plan on getting it fixed some time i hope but should this appearance flaw hinder me or is it just a lack of self confidence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

pure lack of confidence my teeth are a joke lol I have one fake front tooth and half dead bottom toot (both different colours to the rest) and wonky bottom teeth from awful braces. I never see it as a disadvantage and have never been called on it in a bad way, I was called on holding my hand infront of my mouth once but it started a conversation about braces...... boom instant connection.

End of the day you notice it more than women I promise, if I was rich I would have perfect teeth but I don't so why let it hold me back