Suits for day-game and night-game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!

In general, I distaste casual clothing, in time i've realized i've practically bought no casual clothes for the past two years, only work clothes so I've decided to always wear a suit except the obvious stuff, like a date, meeting mates in one of their garage's or some hippie place where these lads like to hang out.

What do you think of suits for day game / night game?

Also, I don't always use the jacket of course, depenidng on the environment and weather.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For day game, suits are great. Shows that you take care of yourself and sign of authority/high status. For night game, it would depend on where you are. Business suits would be fine for a hotel bar, but wouldn't work in a night club. Tone it down a bit to just a sports jacket over casual wear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

I agree with Hubcap.

If you can pull a suit in an environment where wearing a suit can be understood, then great. If it comes across as incongrous (not fitting in) then you MAY be seen like a try-hard, who's desperate for attention.

That is, of course, if you have a really good reason for wearing a suit.

I'd say, try both and see the reactions you get.