How to whiten your teeth?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've tried whitening twice... once from some home gel kit, which helped for a little bit and then once again from the dentist (similar home whitening kit he gave me) which also only worked for a bit

I drink a lot of milk but hardly any softdrinks and eat hardly any chocolate... yet my teeth have pretty much always been discoloured. It's something I'm a bit insecure about and would love to fix. Anyone have any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I use a technique called Oil Pulling.
You basically put a tablespoon of oil (olive oil/coconut oil is recommended) in your mouth and swish it around for about 20 minutes.
It supposedly sucks out toxins from your mouth and your body.
I think it whitened my teeth a bit, though I am not sure. I do use this technique for only half a year though, furthermore I've been a bit inconsistent at times.
My dentist seemed to notice it though, when I visited my dentist after starting to use oil pulling he actually didnt do anything but looking into my mouth and saying that everything was fine. I never had that before. :)
Most people on the internet claim that it had whitened their teeth a lot, and since it doesnt have any negative side-effects you should give it a shot!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks buddy, will give it a try!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Go to a dentist.
Read the post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

-Drink things like coffee/tea through a straw (bamboo works)
-use a tongue scraper and floss prior to brushing
-gargle hydrogen peroxide when your teeth need whitened (don't swallow it! - spit it out when you're done)
-Eat broccoli (seriously)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Baking soda and peroxcide, mix in a small dish. Brush as normal with ur paste, and dip the brush in the mixture. Dont swallow or ull puke, and only use it 1 or 2 times a week. Works like a charm but srsly dont over do it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

+1 for oil pulling, more specifically coconut oil pulling.

Do it first thing when you get up...your mouth is gonna be all nasty after a night of sleep so use the oil to get rid of all that. It not only whitens but improves all round oral health...it's amazing really.

Do it every morning for a few weeks and then once or twice a week after that or as much as you want. I do it while having my morning shower or at night if I get bored. First thing in the morning is supposed to be best though.

I'd buy the actual clumpy shit and not the actual liquid pressed stuff too. No need to but super fancy shit like virgin 999999% raw organic coconut oil either... I get mine in a big tub from the local asian market for a few quid and it does the job.

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My best results came from two years ago. I had my teeth whitened and then maintained them by avoiding things which pigment them such as tobacco.

Now every third day I open two capsules of activated charcoal which strip away the stains and a lot of the bacteria. My teeth feel incredibly smooth afterwards too. On a camping trip last week my godmother commented on my teeth. I would caution that this does make your mouth a creepy black until you wash it out and can leave dark spots if you don't rinse properly. For this reason I do this brush at night so that by the following day they're properly rinsed and a natural brilliant white. This also makes anamzing face mask but is even harder to get off. Especially from your eyebrows!

L