IOI's don't mean anything?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I hope this isn't a repost and someone can help me out with this. I always thought IOI's have a meaning and are used by women to show us that they are attracted to us. However, I changed my mind after I saw a video about IOI's and what they mean. The video (type in "Body Language - Indicators of Interest" in youtube to find it) just confirmed what I already knew until at the end it's being said that: "Women flirt with men even when they are not sexually interested in them, that's partly because for lots of girls flirting is like good manners, it's something you do even you don't mean it."

I was kinda surprised by that because this whole body language and IOI thing is useless if women just fake it to feel good about themselves or show "good manners" :| So you never know when she's just playing with you and when she's really interested. What do you guys think about this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thats the whole idea of looking for multiple ioi's and not just a few. the more you have the more you know.

yes sometimes ioi's may not mean she wants to sleep with you

but thats what compliance tests are for . thats why there are compliance tests to make sure you can continue. they are not routines to continue conversation they are to help you non verbally be sure if the girl is interested without having to ask straight out

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 am 
English Muffin

Yeah I hate that too.

If you escalate though, the truth If she is interested or not will be revealed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, often iois only mean they like talking to you or they like you but have lots of other things going on and it's not going anywhere.

BUT, if you are doing it right, you will see girls go quiet, bug eyed, and throw out a solid stream of nonverbal IOIs... that means she is super nervous, practically shitting her pants, and if you see it and move in confidently then it's full speed ahead. I'm pretty new and am only understanding to recognize what that reaction to your presence is and how to move when it happens. You can kiss a girl in just minutes. I had a girl melt into my arms outside a restaurant after asking her friend "who's the shy one?". The girl tried to run away. I said, "come back here!". When she did I put my arms around her and she held me like she'd never been hugged before. She never even said a single word to me. I can do that because I know that some IOIs really matter, and some don't. Some times girls say things because it is fun and polite to flirt, fine. Then there are the times when the girl can't hardly breath, fidgets around like a dope and has no idea what is going on just because you are standing near by.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the answers guys. Now I understand a bit better. I guess the only way to find out if the ioi's are real is to escalate and see how she reacts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well, often iois only mean they like talking to you or they like you but have lots of other things going on and it's not going anywhere.

BUT, if you are doing it right, you will see girls go quiet, bug eyed, and throw out a solid stream of nonverbal IOIs... that means she is super nervous, practically shitting her pants, and if you see it and move in confidently then it's full speed ahead. I'm pretty new and am only understanding to recognize what that reaction to your presence is and how to move when it happens. You can kiss a girl in just minutes. I had a girl melt into my arms outside a restaurant after asking her friend "who's the shy one?". The girl tried to run away. I said, "come back here!". When she did I put my arms around her and she held me like she'd never been hugged before. She never even said a single word to me. I can do that because I know that some IOIs really matter, and some don't. Some times girls say things because it is fun and polite to flirt, fine. Then there are the times when the girl can't hardly breath, fidgets around like a dope and has no idea what is going on just because you are standing near by.
You my man have hit the nail on the head.

Some IOI's are just to get your attention or to get you to approach them so they can gain social proof. It sometimes means that they like the look of you and want to find out more but haven't made their mind up that they actually like you. So the girls start throwing you ioi's so you approach and speak to them for 5 mins and then they could decide they have no interest in you whatsoever it means nothing really.

But as the man said above some IOI's are blatantly obvious and you'll start to see them as you gain more experience. For example say your bantering back and forth with a chick and she's into you so she decides to find out if your the real deal and throws you a shit test that virtually all guys she's ever met a have failed but you blow through it like its nothing. The girl will likely become visibly affected by this and be like "holly shit!! could this guy be real" in her own head. She'll maybe pause and go quiet or gain stunned doggy dinner bowl look. When that happens you know you've really got her.. after that they tend to turn all nervous and giggly around you as if they are now the one scared to fuck it up. Or even better they become very intense and will literally stare you with an intense look in eyes as if their not quite sure what to do. All you need to do its move in and escalate. Sometimes you have to pass 3 or 4 hardcore shit tests to reach this kind of interest but when you do you'll know it. And everytime she see's you her heart will flutter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

All I know is, the average guy always misinterprets a girl's friendliness or politeness. You smile while talking to him and he thinks you're in love with him. I learned to be very formal with most guys to avoid confusion. I'll be nice/polite, but I avoid smiling unless I am actually interested or he is a relative/friend etc who already knows me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There is a book called "UNDERCOVER SEX SIGNALS (U.S.S.)" by Leil Lowndes. It's about what every signal (in or cays most signals are IOI's ) means and how to handle it. The thing is that, here most people work harder to describe and show you how to handle the IOI's, but i didn't see talking much of Indicators of Disinterest (IOD).
So If she smiles, when talking to you, or she is combing her hair with hand it's not enough to be sure, she is attracted. The most women, who are attracted at you will probably lean in you, or trying touch you. So that's why after getting three or more IOI's you know you can go KINO, so that's how you understand she is into you and you are going to be kiss-close.
All i mean is that it's good to look not just for IOI's but for IOD's too, so you know where you are boring or you are going too fast.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
thats the whole idea of looking for multiple ioi's and not just a few. the more you have the more you know.

yes sometimes ioi's may not mean she wants to sleep with you

but thats what compliance tests are for . thats why there are compliance tests to make sure you can continue. they are not routines to continue conversation they are to help you non verbally be sure if the girl is interested without having to ask straight out
Well said. IOIs are a signal to you to begin screening her out by first testing to see if the indicators are real. Also understand that attraction is subconcious so they may be authentic IOIs but she is not yet consciously aware that she likes you. It took me a long time to realize this. We continue to talk about attraction as it is this voluntary fucking choice that women make. The signals need to be involuntary.

** Things to Remember About IOIs**
1) Real IOIs come in body language clusters. This means that if she is holding eye contact while brushing her hair and licking her lips all at the same time and not in long intervals then she is most likely attracted to you. Give her a compliance/congruence test to find out.
2) Fake IOIs will have an essence of incongruence to them. She is lying to you. Watch out to see if she is touching any hot spots or manipulators (indicators of deception). Find a body language of liars book for more info but touching nose, wrist, or ear and covering the mouth are all bad signs. She is lying.
3) Some women who are attracted to you don't give clear IOIs. Not everyone speaks fluent body language my friends. Some timid and shy girls won't give strong IOIs but will be attracted to you. Some IOIs are more subtle so if you aren't sure just test the IOIs with compliance tests.
4) Escalate to kino tests when testing compliance. A big mistake I used to make was compliance testing with kino when I though a girl was attracted to me. The thing is that she probably was. She was dancing with me and giving positive body language. This changed when I applied the kino test in which you lock palms. This telegraphs too much interest. I now start with more subtle tests like takeaways (done right can get her to chase... if she chases she is interested), proximity tests (she must work to close the gap between you and not too keep the distance), and small qualification hoops. Women who are not interested won't engage in conversation with you if they know you are interested as well. Women are clear in their intentions or lack there of. Men (including PUAs) need to start recognizing when she is giving a valid signals.
5) Attraction is not like being on or off. There are levels. Some women who are more attracted to you are very compliant and touchy feely with you because they have a high interest. Women with a medium interest (usually the ones on first dates and in pickups) will give less blatant signals but if you pay attention they are there. One major clue that men overlook that reveals a woman's interest level in him is her voice tonality. Women actually give IOIs in their voice you know. I can't get into detail over a post but maybe I'll do a video one day. Anyway, women with low interest are more indifferent. They may seem to give mixed signals. They may IOI at one point and IOD at another. Her language patterns will tell you how interested she really is (again for another day). This is all advanced stuff but the easier solution is by gauging her level of attraction through her compliance. Since compliance requires that the woman invests then you can use compliance to get a feel for where you stand with the girl. Because the nature of attraction is investment then you can ultimately get a feel for her interest by gauging her investment which is monitored through her compliance. Qualification will reveal this. Understand that this is not 100% accurate way to gauge her interest since, if done right, the very act of testing her and screening her can have a positive effect on her interest. It also never occurs to a man that proximity tests and what not are PUSHES. They create more intrigue while seeing how interested she is in the moment. Lastly, if the woman is not interested she is less likely to tell you. She will give fake IOIs to validate you but will fail compliance tests. She will say things such as "You're a really cool guy, but..." This is all bullshit girl talk for "You aren't that cool of a guy. Otherwise I'd be sleeping with you." The male ego won't allow a lot of guys to see a woman's true interest level. Kill your ego and start paying attention to things on a logical and an emotional level.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It really doesn't matter if she's really interested or not. If she gives you IOI's, you can use that as a way to
make her interested in you.

For example, let's say you're sitting in a bar and a girl is looking at you. That may not mean anything, but
you use it to start a conversation with her.

You walk up to her and say, "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really shy, and I feel uncomfortable
if a girl is looking at me like that..."
and you smile at her.

AND THEN she will get interested in you, because you ACTED and shown you are a man.

So use the IOI's as a way to make her interested, instead of using them as a sign of interest.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:09 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

IOI's mean she doesn't feel repelled by you. That she's mildly or wildly interested.

It's irrelevant because 1) you always assume attraction and 2) unless you escalate and find out on your own it's of no value consequence.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:51 pm 
Read My Book

The most important generating attraction concept in this community is to ASSUME ATTRACTION. It is the behavior that follows one assuming attraction that helps to generating attraction in the first place. I've slept with many of girls who were "just being nice" at first. I interpreted their niceness in a way that allowed me to use it for a catalyst to create attraction that wasn't present in the beginning.

A large of seduction comes down to the battle of the frames. Is your " I'm attractive frame" Stronger than her "I'm not sure if he's attractive frame. If it is, a woman will ultimately lower her guard/frame and submit herself to the will of whatever it is your frame is.

How do you think pimps get women to sell their bodies for money and give the man all the money? Femininity must ultimately submit to masculinity that knows its power. So if your " you should sell your body for me and give me all the money" frame is THAT MUCH stronger than her " you should take me out on dates before I sleep with you" frame she will lower her guard/frame and ultimately submit to your frame.

I learned this earlier on when I was a asshole to women, I'd make them give me money, chauffeur me around, and hook up with my friend if i wanted them to. And a good amount of these were decent women with a money and daddy at home who loved them.

This is why ancient cultures dressed the women up from head to toe and prevented them from looking a man in the eye. They understood what we're beginning to understand through pick up today.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
IOI's mean she doesn't feel repelled by you. That she's mildly or wildly interested.

It's irrelevant because 1) you always assume attraction and 2) unless you escalate and find out on your own it's of no value consequence.
^This

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys,

... The video (type in "Body Language - Indicators of Interest" in youtube to find it) just confirmed what I already knew until at the end it's being said that: "Women flirt with men even when they are not sexually interested in them, that's partly because for lots of girls flirting is like good manners, it's something you do even you don't mean it."

I was kinda surprised by that because this whole body language and IOI thing is useless if women just fake it to feel good about themselves or show "good manners" :| So you never know when she's just playing with you and when she's really interested. What do you guys think about this?
I think in part they do this, consciously or subconsciously, to make themselves sexually desirable not just to you but to any other men watching... and then for that desirability to spread. In effect, they are marketing themselves for a wider audience so they have a greater selection of potential mates.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Thanks for the answers guys. Now I understand a bit better. I guess the only way to find out if the ioi's are real is to escalate and see how she reacts.
you got it,go and test it,there is nothing to loose