In need of a change!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: In need of a change!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have an athletic body type, I train about 5 to 8 times a week and depending if i' cutting weight for a competition I can have 9% body fat. With that being said I'm lacking in the fashion, dress, style, etc department. I'm black and grew up in a community of white catholic kids, its hard for my friends to understand where i'm coming from considering that i have to get past the color barrier when approaching most women. That being said Clothes to wear? haircut style? Shoes? And lastly I have no idea how to accessorize! I went to a party this past weekend and put on a tribal necklace with a salmon colored v- neck and got some positive reviews but I'm missing a lot of elements in creating the superior dress ensemble. Where do I start? How do I effectively peacock as a black male?

Post subject: Re: In need of a change!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm 
English Muffin

Copy a celeb lookalike that oozes sex appeal.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Copy a celeb lookalike that oozes sex appeal.
Anybody in mind?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 am 
English Muffin

Micheal Jackson.

Joke, I need to know what you look like

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll Pm you a headshot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I shaved my face not to long ago to try something new

Attachments:
headshot.jpg
headshot.jpg [ 108.88 KiB | Viewed 8181 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is this how you want to look?

this is a very professional/business look and that's is OK, however it's also very regular, I would say beta-style. Assuming you make the difference somewhere else and clothing is just to fit in: try at the very least use another knot in your tie (try double windsor or something even more complicated) and loose the gold shining thing on your shirt (not sure what it is). If you have some money to spend try a fabric that looks more expensive. Obvously your shoes are polished daily (this comes from a guy that puts on a tie when he works from home)

If you want to make a difference on clothing, PM me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
A suit and tie is the equivalent on a man of what lingerie and lace do for women (they go gaga when they see you in a suit). Since you're the man in a suit and tie, my humble suggestion- dress suits:

Frankly, you are too cool in a suit. As a saying in Spanish goes, "zapatero a tus zapatos," (shoe maker stick to your talent). Stick to that and seduce all of the elegant, sexually frustrated business ladies in your business circle (the sloppy women in bars and discos are beneath your caliber). Their secret wish is to be freed from their work obsession by a challenging gentleman like you (you can see it in their eyes).

They'll be grateful you did.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
A suit and tie is the equivalent on a man of what lingerie and lace do for women (they go gaga when they see you in a suit). Since you're the man in a suit and tie, my humble suggestion- dress suits:

Frankly, you are too cool in a suit. As a saying in Spanish goes, "zapatero a tus zapatos," (shoe maker stick to your talent). Stick to that and seduce all of the elegant, sexually frustrated business ladies in your business circle (the sloppy women in bars and discos are beneath your caliber). Their secret wish is to be freed from their work obsession by a challenging gentleman like you (you can see it in their eyes).

They'll be grateful you did.
Thank you! i'm working and expanding my professional wardrobe!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Get veneers. You'd rock teeth that looked like a model.

Now hair: Try bald or Go for a Dennis Rodman 90's thing. Always wear different colors to stand out. Maybe even a faux hawk.

Work on the smile too. Your smile represents AFC artificially smiling for a camera. Something like this:
Jensen Ackles from Supernatural has the BEST cocky smile ever:

EDIT: if a suit is you go for it. I could not wear a suit everyday. However ZZ-Top was in fact correct when they sang, "They come runnin' fast as they can.... Every lady is crazy about a sharp dressed man.".

With all the above, some game, and good social proof combined with the right body language you'll get the effect desired: you'll walk into a place and women will think, "Who is he? Do I need to meet him?".