How to look more tough/masculine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My look should be a bit more masculine. I do have a section of my hair dyed grey, sorta like Sweeney Todd - I think it's dope. Although, I'm not tall but I'm am lifting which is having some benefits.

However as an overall thing, my voice is horse and not loud. So I'm thinking it may affect the way people see me. But I realized people, in general, should see me as masculine. How can I do that?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

"You’d be surprised how many women will respond with attraction to nothing other than a man who is bold and willing to make a move." -Mark Manson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Workout.... Don't wear stupid shit like a metro-guy. Wear boots or brand new looking nice shoes,cool jeans and a clean white t-shirt.. because you look good since you work out. Other men will treat you with respect and women will see that. ;-)

Don't worry about shit but yourself.... Because you're a badass and nobody tells you what to do. But you still need to be a gentleman to the women you're with.... That way you're not an asshole. You just don't take shit from anyone, and women know they're safe when whenever you're around.

Also....did I mention workout? It's so worth it when women lay there and hold your arms all night.... Seriously.... they will hold your arms all night long... and you'll get lots of sex. :-)