Indoor Tanning questions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Indoor Tanning questions
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't care how metrosexual it sounds, I recently started tanning. I stay indoors most of the time so I've gotten fairly pale.

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone has anyone has any tips for getting a solid, even tan. Seems like certain parts of my body don't get as tan as others (lower back, underarms, face). I'm fairly new to it, so if any advice/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude, no worries... I saw a picture of me with friends, and that was my motivation to start tanning... I was ghost white compared to them. I looked sickly. Looking healthy is a prerequisite for, well, a lot of things. ;)

There will always be variations as you tan... Talk to the counter people and ask their recommendation. They'll probably recommend picking up a tanning lotion. Note that most (all?) places won't let you bring in outside lotions. So you're stuck buying their $20 crap. They usually have $5 "single serving" samples though...

You could also try a bronzer, which has pigment and basically dyes your skin... Careful around light colored clothing tho.

But even without these products, eventually when you build up tanning time, your tan lines will start to disappear and everything will blend into a more uniform color. Basically you have to wait for your "lighter" skin to catch up to your "darker" skin. It will, eventually.... Don't burn tho! Cancer is bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You could also try a bronzer, which has pigment and basically dyes your skin... Careful around light colored clothing tho.
Right on, man. I had no idea about the bronzers. Good call. Thanks :) And yea I've only been tanning about a month and a half, so hopefully I'll start to see some more uniform coloring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

BTW, tanning salon = fucking GOLD MINE for HB9's and the ever elusive HB10's... It's worth the price of admission alone... hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It is true the hottest girls go there.

dude thats s you do not need bronzer and shit.
Most girls can tell...that crap is not needed

start out a couple times and then once you are able
BUY A MONTHLY pass unlimited.
GO every day. at MAX every second day.

You will get a good tan like I did.

and when you get back from a sunny destination... tan 1-2 times a week during the winter.

Im tanned now..but usually I have always been as pale if not worse then you

I have also never used any lotion, and i get tanned fine.

Im not one of those people either that tan one day and you can notice it.

BEING Tanned is a lifestyle choice... ITS A COMMITMENT
it takes hard work :)