Taking Yoga Classes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Taking Yoga Classes
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

One of my friends has advised me to take yoga classes to help me relax, plus he also mentioned it's full of hot girls.

Sounds like a plan but first I'm hoping there will be at lease one other guy there as I don't want to feel like a pervert.

What are you views on this? I'm having mixed opinions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried yoga once, and I had a positive experience. Unfortunately, the gym I go to no longer offers yoga at a time in which I can attend, but I highly recommend it. It really works you. I was breaking quite a sweat while doing it, and I don't sweat that much.

I think as long as you are actively participating and (EDIT) *NOT* half-assing or staring at the HB's in the class, you'll be alright. Just make sure you don't stink too much.

Last edited by BBPRaven on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fortunately another guy was there, so I didn't look gay :-)

Yoga's surprisingly harder than I thought it would be. My impression was it's about relaxing with light stretches, but it's actually more like going on some kind SAS training and doing stress positions.

Must be good for you though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I recomment doing yoga, it is hard as hell. Tons of hotties and also very relaxing and great for removing stress. If you have acne problems, stress plays a huge role in it, so anything you can do to remove stress you will also have healthier looking skin. It also improves your flexibility which we all know what that means haha.

Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."
Zig Ziglar

To win you have to risk loss.
Jean-Claude Killy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Having tried 'lite' Yoga I decided to give Pilate a whirl and let me tell you, it kicked my but....Plus there were a lot of hotties in there as well.

Good for you to get outside your comfort zone and take the challenge.

I noticed that the more I went outside of my comfort zone, my self-esteem would just go up and up. Helps a lot when going out meeting new girls cause the fear factor tends to subside with better confidence.

So working out and trying new things doesn't just add to your list of hobbies, its raises your confidence level as well.

Rock on dude,

J-Dub

Its better to be the predator than the prey.

You need to be a good player if your gonna be successful at the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hobbit hit the nail right on the head with my quote and why it works...

Cheers,

J-Dub

Its better to be the predator than the prey.

You need to be a good player if your gonna be successful at the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: sexyman6980
Deleted

20 Minute Phone Coaching Session with The Venusian Arts! http://bit.ly/15iipY0

Last edited by Chicoman69 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've been doing Ashtanga Yoga for little over a year now, the last 4-5 months I've been doing it 5-6 times a week, and I recommend it, it's good workout, and really starts to tone my body.
Another thing is that when you mention you do yoga, most girls find that really high value, since it shows you're confident enough to do something that has very much become female-dominated, somehow.

It's like pacifist martial arts, really.

But, go find a real studio for it, not some gym-add on class, if you're looking for real value.
Another thing is to stick to the places that teaches it mysore style (meaning supervised self-practice, basically.) since you get to really do it the way it should be, with focus on yourself and your ability, with corrections given as you go, this way you also get the most out of it and it's best suited to your ability, and level.

Also, don't suppose that just because women can do it, it won't be hard.
Ashtanga Yoga is probably one of the most intense workouts you can do, and since it's always something more to focus on, you'll keep high intensity all the way through, while still, (in principle) relaxing.

I'm going for Instructor this semester, and I'm going to incorporate a schedule where I fit in some Tabata once or twice a week as well, to really get the stamina going.

Cheers,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Take it. Yoga is tough! Try holding some of those poses for more then a few minutes.. it will kick your ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You need to also remember about yoga i that. When you hold those odd positions. Your working out those tiny muscles that make you even stronger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I love yoga. Tons of hotties with great bodies. Plus its great for your sex life. It works out all the pelvic areas and pelvic floor. It's like kegel exercises but better - indeed a lot of yoga positions are better than kegel. Definitely improved my sex life, holding power etc. What's not to like? You de-stress, look at hot women, sarge when the class ends or before it begins and improve your sex life all at the same time. Enjoy!

Post subject: Re: Taking Yoga Classes
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How to open at a yoga class ?
I've been doing yoga since 4-5 months 2-3 days a week.

I find it very hard to open because before the class everyone is relaxing kinda trying to get into the momentum and it become really quite. Like everyone shutting their eyes and sitting or lying down..At the end the lights are off.

I've spoken to a few women but find it a bit awkward in terms how to start the conversation. 2-3 got weirded out ! lol

I've been introduced to a few women through my instructor (HB8 married 34 yr old) I make it a point to talk to her after class discussing about the class and she calls out my name time to time in class but doesn't seem to help that much.

any suggestions ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A friend of mine has taken this to the next level and is taking pole dancing classes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes definitely, it will be one of the most relaxation schedules for you. You should join yoga for maintain your lifestyle...because it’s one of easiest way.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes if it suits you, Yoga is one of the best form of excercise to lose weight and any health issues. I have been doing yoga to burn fats for quite sometime, absolutely loving it.