Are you drinking enough water?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your body is on average 60 percent water, all the bodies systems depend on water. Water flushes toxins, carries nutrients to cells and provides moisture throughout the body. Increase your vitality and productivity by following the rough guidelines below to ensure you are drinking enough water.

Are you drinking the right amount of water for you age, weight, sex, lifestyle and health?

A great rule of thumb to maintain hydration is as follows, drink about 1.2 liters of fluid every day to stop dehydration. This works out to be about six 200ml or eight 150ml glasses per day.

Gym – If you’re going to the gym drink an additional 500ml to a liter during prolonged or intense exercise. It can help you to feel more energetic and replaces all the liquids your body loses through sweat
Digestive System – Drinking water helps in digestive system, it raises your metabolism. It flushes out toxins and cleanses the insides of your body
Brain – Drinking water aids the brain with concentration, concentration is maintained when you stay hydrated, so drink water regularly throughout the day
Dieting – Drinking water reduces hunger, this is known as the Hunger Thirst Response
Skin – Water keeps our skin healthy; skin is comprised of 90% water. Without drinking enough amount of water skin becomes dry and unhealthy
Relaxation – Water primarily stimulates blood circulation and additional elements of our body. Drinking water makes our body more relaxed

To make water more refreshing and palatable, add a squeeze of lime or lemon. The lemon or lime will also boost your immune system with the added vitamin C and increase the cleansing action of the water. Fill a water bottle to take with you to work, have it on your desk, take sips throughout the day, this will keep your mind fresh and give you a relaxing break away from the screen when you need to refill. Before long you’ll notice the benefits of drinking water regularly, your texture of your skin will improve, the color in your eyes will be clear and radiant and overall your concentration levels will be higher. Start today and build yourself up to drinking a suitable amount of water everyday.

Any questions, PM me

Cheers, FrankBlack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

good post. i drink 2 l water every day

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:17 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

i can tell you not drinking enough water will lower your testosterone and u'll feel fatigued often as a result

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 am 
English Muffin

I grew up on fizzy drinks and got kidney stones from it

YOU DO NOT WANT KIDNEY STONES

Drink water for sure, make sure your pee is transparent. That will signify that you're drinking enough water. If it is yellow, drink more water

Water also cleared up my acne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:06 pm 
Read My Book

Solid post man.

I also want to add that the brain is 80% water. So proper brain functioning is partially dependent on the amount of water you drink. Quality water is also important. I don't know what its like in EU, but the traces of pharmaceuticals and fecal matter found in the tap here in the US isn't something you want to ingest if you can help it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

And not just any water. You should avoid tap water as it is highly contaminated. Even bottled water is mostly just tap water.

Spring water is the cleanest option out there and it's cheap to buy some gallons from your local store.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for your post. I want to ask how I can drink more water? By what way? I drink only 1500ml per day