The PUA guide to skin clearing and fighting acne

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used to have bad acne but managed to clear it without a trip to the derm and/or taking meds with bad side-effects. It's great for your game because it makes you more attractive, and you feel a lot more confident as well. Here are the important steps to better skin:

1. Take fish oil pills, 2 large ones 3x daily. This will make your skin much nicer and also gives you leeway to be rougher on it with your SPAM without drying it out.

2. Take vitamins with TONS of vitamin B. I recommend the Orange Triad vitamins. Got them mainly for weight lifting but noticed a positive effect on acne as well. And you'll almost NEVER get sick if you're taking them.

3. Stridex pads - use once daily, no more than twice. Cut down if your skin dries out. These are good for clearing dirt, oil, breaking up blackheads a bit. However, I was surprised to learn after years of thinking otherwise that they actually do NOTHING for acne itself.

4. Clearasil cream - or really anything with Benzoyl Peroxide in it. The Benzoyl Peroxide is what kills the acne bacteria, which is why you cannot rely on the pads alone. It kind of sucks in that it can bleach your clothes if you aren't careful with it. Spot treat emerging zits several times a day if you can (wash the stuff off after a couple of hours). Every other day, put a thin layer on your entire face and wash it off after a couple hours.

5. Buy a lot of extra pillowcases and change them every other day.

6. If you have darkened marks where zits were (not scabs, I mean marks where the skin has already healed), lemon juice will fade them faster. It's best to use juice you squeeze straight from a lemon but you can try buying the juice itself too.

7. Tea tree oil is another thing you can experiment with. It's pretty good at killing bacteria and might be used in place of the benzoyl peroxide if that doesn't work out for you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To get rid of acne one should use the oxygen cosmetic products that retain the amount of oxygen in our skin and removes the acne as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Who doesn't love health.A good and sound health keeps a man strong in physical and mentally.So keeps away from acne.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Acne is totally non-existent in cultures that have not had western influence (this is a fact, look up disease of civilization). What does that tell us? That something in the western lifestyle causes acne (probably).

Try stripping out ALL dairy products from your diet. I would recommend wheat as well.
Low gi diets and blood sugar control are also linked to acne.

Treat the underlying cause, not just the symptoms; this means scrubbing your skin and applying chemically creams is not the answer. Acne is not a normal state of affairs for human beings, you have to find out what is causing your body to produce the spots in the first place rather than try to pop them when they appear (or apply a cream etc.) It is like putting a plaster over a gushing wound.

Loren Cordian has a book on acne, or least a journal article, read that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your skin has tags or not? If so, you can use some natural materials to remove all of them from your face. For example you can try to use banana peel. Because thanks to the strong antioxidant agents found in the banana peel, it is regarded as one of the incredible home remedies for skin tags. Additionally, the enzymes in the banana peel are beneficial for relieving the tag naturally.

Follow some steps below:

-Prepare a banana peel and cut it into small pieces
-Put the inside part of the peel on the skin tag
-Cover it by using a bandage and wait for overnight
-Remove the peel and then rinse it off the area with clean water
-Repeat the SPAM per night for several days or until you notice some significant improvements

Source: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-ge ... skin-tags/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I suffered from acne (blemishes were the worst), nothing I tried worked, and so I went on Accutane. The stuff is mad strong but it worked like gangbusters for me.